Morning folks. Slept like crap last night.

On the flip side, gonna prepare a whole fish (steamed for dinner) whole red skinned poatates, olives. I may take updated pictures and post them here instead of the Data thread as I've posted this dish there before...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Sweet 😁 fish is always awesome in my book
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-27-2016 11:42 AM
    Another nice write up for Xiaomi Mi 5 (arstechnica). If in the right number of hands, it is the sleeper for 2016.

99, let us know with a nice mini-review if get a hold of one...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    03-27-2016 12:04 PM
    When your best friend uses android....time for me to get a new best friend as he obviously is a follower lol. I kid (sorta) :)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-27-2016 12:12 PM
    Sweet 😁 fish is always awesome in my book
    This week is repeats week...whole fish for today and tomorrow and tuna casserole with sauted mushrooms and cooked kale for the week. So I'll post those pictures from the G4 here as I have those done already in the eats thread...

G4 Approved
    03-27-2016 02:21 PM
    I hate house painting. That is all.
    03-27-2016 03:49 PM
    I hate house painting. That is all.
    You're doing colours thing? Meh, we just put the white thing, don't know what it's called, i know it's not a paint and it's bad for your eyes.
    03-27-2016 05:28 PM
    First shots...tuna casserole. One regular size...

G4 Approved
    Attached Thumbnails 4672.jpg  
    03-27-2016 06:08 PM
    One close up (no zoom used)

G4 Approved
    Attached Thumbnails 4673.jpg  
    03-27-2016 06:09 PM
    I don't understand why getting wasted is fun for some...😐 not sure where the run is.
    I don't think some of the folks try to drink to the point of being drunk to enjoy the feeling of being drunk.

Remember, alcohol is a poison to the body and what causes the intoxication is drinking more alcohol than your body can process quickly. Some people are drinking to forget, numb pain, fit in, etc...

G4 Approved
    03-27-2016 06:44 PM
    Here's the steamed porgie with potatoes and olives.

G4 Approved
    Attached Thumbnails 4676.jpg  
    03-27-2016 07:19 PM
    Today I was doing some spring cleaning. Particularly, in my computer room/office/home studio/man cave. (Whatever you wanna call it, the spare bedroom where I keep all my computer, music gear, collectibles and such)..

I was thinking about my PC case, and the three ginormous 230mm case fans in it. The one in the front of the case is a RED LED fan... But... You can barely see it, hidden behind the front panel/grill panel.

So, I decided to swap it with the side panel fan of the same size! Of course I cleaned all of these fans very well before putting it all back together. The results are amazing! I can't believe I haven't thought of this sooner...

Before:

image.jpeg

After:

image.jpeg
    03-27-2016 07:19 PM
    image.jpeg
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-27-2016 07:22 PM
    Initial impressions are the camera is massive upgrade from the Maxx...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek, azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-27-2016 07:22 PM
    Today I was doing some spring cleaning. Particularly, in my computer room/office/home studio/man cave. (Whatever you wanna call it, the spare bedroom where I keep all my computer, music gear, collectibles and such)..

I was thinking about my PC case, and the three ginormous 230mm case fans in it. The one in the front of the case is a RED LED fan... But... You can barely see it, hidden behind the front panel/grill panel.

So, I decided to swap it with the side panel fan of the same size! Of course I cleaned all of these fans very well before putting it all back together. The results are amazing! I can't believe I haven't thought of this sooner...

Before:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	2.53 MB 
ID:	124365

After:

Views:	9 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	124367
    Looking good, Ed...

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-27-2016 07:23 PM
    The best thing I did was to get a tablet, as it has cured my itch to try to do everything on my phone. I keep very basic forms of entertainment on my phones these days...most graphics intensive game is SkyForce, which I've beaten a few months ago. Don't have time to be always glued to the screen on my phone...

03-27-2016 10:14 PM
    The best thing I did was to get a tablet, as it has cured my itch to try to do everything on my phone. I keep very basic forms of entertainment on my phones these days...most graphics intensive game is SkyForce, which I've beaten a few months ago. Don't have time to be always glued to the screen on my phone...

You guys need to try Clash Royale (by SuperCell - the makers of Clash of Clans)

I'm helplessly addicted. Plus I've got a friend at work hooked on it now as well lol

Not sure if it's out for Android yet or not. I know Win10 Mobile will never get it...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-27-2016 11:19 PM

I'm helplessly addicted. Plus I've got a friend at work hooked on it now as well lol

Not sure if it's out for Android yet or not. I know Win10 Mobile will never get it...
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    03-27-2016 11:22 PM
    Well, it was a good weekend. Back to the funny farm in a few hours...

03-28-2016 12:54 AM
    I'm over people who want to repeat the same sort of point 4 million different ways, and fall silent when you call them out on it.

I'm in a situation at the funny farm where the new girls' blood boils when they hear negative feedback where it sounds like a comparison to mine. They seem not to want to understand that at the funny farm it is how you got about your business that matters just as much as to how you work. They make mistakes all the time, but the biggest one is thinking they know it all and their way is the way forward.

It's getting old, fast. I'm looking forward to not working there anymore not because of the teens I see, but things are getting stale with having to deal with this sort of bull**** daily.

03-28-2016 12:58 AM

Thanks for the offer, but I'm fine with Asphalt 8 and Contest of Champions as my top two currently...

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    03-28-2016 01:00 AM
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm fine with Asphalt 8 and Contest of Champions as my top two currently...

I've never tried either of those or Clash Royale. I'll have to check out at least one of those.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    03-28-2016 01:03 AM

I've played it :p it's alright hehe it's not my cup of tea
    Ed Boland likes this.
    03-28-2016 01:41 AM
    I'm over people who want to repeat the same sort of point 4 million different ways, and fall silent when you call them out on it.

I'm in a situation at the funny farm where the new girls' blood boils when they hear negative feedback where it sounds like a comparison to mine. They seem not to want to understand that at the funny farm it is how you got about your business that matters just as much as to how you work. They make mistakes all the time, but the biggest one is thinking they know it all and their way is the way forward.

It's getting old, fast. I'm looking forward to not working there anymore not because of the teens I see, but things are getting stale with having to deal with this sort of bull**** daily.

So in other words you don't like arrogance
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-28-2016 01:42 AM

Before:

Views:	8 
Size:	2.53 MB 
ID:	124365

After:

Views:	9 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	124367
    Whoa that's a huge case :p looks good btw
    Ed Boland likes this.
    03-28-2016 01:44 AM
    I don't think some of the folks try to drink to the point of being drunk to enjoy the feeling of being drunk.

Remember, alcohol is a poison to the body and what causes the intoxication is drinking more alcohol than your body can process quickly. Some people are drinking to forget, numb pain, fit in, etc...

G4 Approved
    Oh I see . I didn't think it would be a way to fit in . Huh that's interesting
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-28-2016 01:47 AM
145,825 ... 48114812481348144815 ...