When your best friend uses android....time for me to get a new best friend as he obviously is a follower lol. I kid (sorta) :)
    This is the part were I look for a meme that fits your quote but I'm to lazy for that right now ;)
    03-28-2016 12:50 AM
    Today marked the day where soccer starts up again for the spring through fall :) good feeling to play again with the guys
    azcruz and Rose640 like this.
    03-28-2016 12:51 AM
    So Huawei offered to replace the LCD for free...
    03-28-2016 02:23 AM
    So Huawei offered to replace the LCD for free...
    When will it be fixed?
    03-28-2016 02:28 AM
    When will it be fixed?
    If and when I can bring it to them, maybe this Saturday...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2016 02:29 AM
    If and when I can bring it to them, maybe this Saturday...
    Good luck. I hope you get it fixed soon.
    azcruz likes this.
    03-28-2016 02:49 AM
    You're doing colours thing? Meh, we just put the white thing, don't know what it's called, i know it's not a paint and it's bad for your eyes.
    White wash?

Either way, still sucks.

We're doing an off white with feature walls to be a bit different. Most people in the UK go for neutral colours for resale value. No one likes to risk not selling a place because of the paint on the walls and no one, unless you're a twisted soul, likes to paint.

We're doing a bit of personality but not completely because we will be selling this place eventually and the last thing I want to do is paint it, again.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    03-28-2016 04:10 AM
    Oh I see . I didn't think it would be a way to fit in . Huh that's interesting
    You never heard of peer pressure? Everyone experiences it, even at my age.

Up to you to determine when it doesn't suit you.

Going out and drinking to 'have fun' or a drink after work on Friday is very common.

I've been invited out many times, both UK and Australia are big drinking countries, but I don't really drink and basically you start to feel left out after a while.

It's very easy to get sucked into things if you let it.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-28-2016 04:14 AM
    This is the part were I look for a meme that fits your quote but I'm to lazy for that right now ;)
    Actually Nogitsune Micah is sort of old to me now :P I should come up with a new name ha
    03-28-2016 06:38 AM
    So in other words you don't like arrogance
    Never a fan of it, especially the coworkers are showing...

G4 Approved
    03-28-2016 06:56 AM
    Oh I see . I didn't think it would be a way to fit in . Huh that's interesting
    Alcohol is what they call a CNS (central nervous system) depressant. In its initial doses, you get a pseudo stimulant sort of feel. During those initial doses, that's because it causes muscle relaxation, people use it to release inhibitions.

Rue is right. Peer pressure can cause people to drink, do drug, or act stupid.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2016 06:58 AM
    Morning folks. A rainy Monday morning starts of with an ATM fiasco and a broken umbrella. What a waste of 10 minutes that was...SMH...

Anyhow, off to the funny farm.

G4 Approved
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-28-2016 06:59 AM

Going out and drinking to 'have fun' or a drink after work on Friday is very common.

I've been invited out many times, both UK and Australia are big drinking countries, but I don't really drink and basically you start to feel left out after a while.

Yeah I know what peer pressure is. It made me realize something about a person.
    03-28-2016 07:34 AM
    Alcohol is what they call a CNS (central nervous system) depressant. In its initial doses, you get a pseudo stimulant sort of feel. During those initial doses, that's because it causes muscle relaxation, people use it to release inhibitions.

G4 Approved
    When you said "fit in"
    I just thought about a person who told me that it was fun getting drunk and I remembered that she wanted to fit in
    03-28-2016 07:38 AM

I've never drank to fit in, never felt need fo it. I drink 'cause I like beer, but again I don't drink alcohol every time I go out.
    03-28-2016 07:56 AM

G4 Approved
    I've done stupid things under peer pressure, like breaking my knee, but alcohol isn't one of them.
    03-28-2016 08:00 AM
    When you said "fit in"
    I just thought about a person who told me that it was fun getting drunk and I remembered that she wanted to fit in
    It's fun to drink when you're with your company, maybe even get drunk. But one thing's sure, hangover sucks enough to make you quit alcohol at least for a while.
    03-28-2016 08:02 AM
    So Sahib, you said I should go for it, I might as well just do that. Cute girl from the gym invited me to a coffe, so I skipped the English class with my friend and went with her.

Too many skipped classes.
    03-28-2016 08:09 AM
    When you said "fit in"
    There's nothing fun about the actual physical process of being drunk. I've never heard anyone say "I love my hangover especially the pounding headaches, the throwing up, the loss of balance and short term memory, etc". They may state that the enjoyed the events leading up to the too much drinking, including who they may have been hanging out with, but not much else.

Plus, different people have different tolerance levels for alcohol. I've seen girls and some guys get taken advantage of sexually or being robbed. I had to help a co-worker home once who was stone drunk as ****. Me and another co-worker walked her to her apartment and she later stated she got inside,closed her door and passed out in her hallway in a small pool of vomit.

Doesn't sound like a good time to me...

G4 Approved
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-28-2016 08:13 AM
    There's nothing fun about the actual physical process of being drunk. I've never heard anyone say "I love my hangover especially the pounding headaches, the throwing up, the loss of balance and short term memory, etc". They may state that the enjoyed the events leading up to the too much drinking, including who they may have been hanging out with, but not much else.

Plus, different people have different tolerance levels for alcohol. I've seen girls and some guys get taken advantage of sexually or being robbed. I had to help a co-worker home once who was stone drunk as ****. Me and another co-worker walked her to her apartment and she later stated she got inside,closed her door and passed out in her hallway in a small pool of vomit.

G4 Approved
    I've never puked after getting drunk, and trust me, there was times when i went over the last limit possible. I do get you, there's nothing good when looking at the physical aspect, vut again it depends from person to person. I've never puked, lost memory or passed out.
    And I don't think anyone enjoys hangover, I said that in post above. But alcohol kinda can 'enhance' your party and experience of the same.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-28-2016 08:33 AM

G4 Approved
    Oh, and taking advantage of someone when they're drunk, that's just being a total ***.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2016 08:34 AM
    So Sahib, you said I should go for it, I might as well just do that. Cute girl from the gym invited me to a coffe, so I skipped the English class with my friend and went with her.

Too many skipped classes.

Haha that's right 😁 hope it goes well
    Rose640 likes this.
    03-28-2016 08:47 AM

G4 Approved
    I agree doesn't sound like a good time to me either
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2016 08:49 AM
    Nice to have colleagues you can bounce ideas from. Looks like both my sessions for Friday at set.

Gonna play a Chris Brown song for the dating violence/healthy relationships chat and process it. Haven't done a song breakdown in a while, should be fun...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-28-2016 10:50 AM
    White wash?

Either way, still sucks.

We're doing an off white with feature walls to be a bit different. Most people in the UK go for neutral colours for resale value. No one likes to risk not selling a place because of the paint on the walls and no one, unless you're a twisted soul, likes to paint.

We're doing a bit of personality but not completely because we will be selling this place eventually and the last thing I want to do is paint it, again.
    Yup, that one, I would have never guessed what you guys call it, it's not even near our term.

That's reasonable. Most, not every, but most houses in my neighbourhood have white wash (or, are white washed?).
    03-28-2016 11:47 AM
143,653 ... 48124813481448154816 ...