The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    This last build was unbearable. All of the apps were crashing continuously, to play a different songs I had to wait for Groove to crash, re-open it, let it crash again, and then play another song, I lost multitasking (seriously, there wasn't apps running in background, at least i wasn't able to jump from one to another), Edge wasn't working at all, Photos app wanted me to sing in to my MS account every few minutes. One word - disaster.

I'm doing a hard reset at the moment hoping it will fix things, and again hoping it won't screw up syncing with PC.

I never have any problems that you have. It's been smooth for me
    03-31-2016 06:18 PM
    If there is an update be sure to delete the current driver completely before installing the new one. Otherwise you'll have a hell of a time.
    Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll take this on this weekend, as it is annoying to use her PC and have to constantly soft reset the router to get online. If it annoys me enough I'll buy a wifi dongle, like I did for my computer. Those things run great.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    03-31-2016 07:47 PM
    Today was a long day. Tomorrow doesn't look much better.

I don't know if I'm in the mood to repair and restore the lack of respect and trust that exists with my immediate colleagues. I'm totally fine with working by myself and extending support when requested, but not in the mood to do anything else. It's not personal but professionally I find their approach similar to my supervisor, who's too preoccupied with other things to really try to figure this out.

It's not that I don't care anymore, but there isn't anything in it for me anymore from a growth and development standpoint. The regulars here see me take jabs at my workplace and those who know more understand why. I'm not bitter or unhappy, moreso just ready to move on...

03-31-2016 07:56 PM
    Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll take this on this weekend, as it is annoying to use her PC and have to constantly soft reset the router to get online. If it annoys me enough I'll buy a wifi dongle, like I did for my computer. Those things run great.

I might have a few dongle lying around from my Raspberry Pi kits, you can have a couple if you want.
    Laura Knotek, Ed Boland and azcruz like this.
    03-31-2016 08:10 PM
    Today was a long day. Tomorrow doesn't look much better.

I don't know if I'm in the mood to repair and restore the lack of respect and trust that exists with my immediate colleagues. I'm totally fine with working by myself and extending support when requested, but not in the mood to do anything else. It's not personal but professionally I find their approach similar to my supervisor, who's too preoccupied with other things to really try to figure this out.

It's not that I don't care anymore, but there isn't anything in it for me anymore from a growth and development standpoint. The regulars here see me take jabs at my workplace and those who know more understand why. I'm not bitter or unhappy, moreso just ready to move on...

I hope you'll be able to find a new and better job.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-31-2016 08:22 PM
    I might have a few dongle lying around from my Raspberry Pi kits, you can have a couple if you want.
    You want to do a trade for my Quick Circle case?

03-31-2016 10:25 PM
    I hope you'll be able to find a new and better job.
    Thanks. I'll need something in the fall, but I'll work on that during the summer. It's gotten stale for me there, and in need to finish school.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-31-2016 10:27 PM
    I may need a new Sony Smartband. My current one just ate two days worth of data and is getting finicky to charge. For the past two days, it tracked calories just fine...but nothing else. I like the looks of the Smartband 2, but not the price. I'll see if it eats data again tomorrow before deciding what to do.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-31-2016 10:31 PM
    Evening gang...

So the kids are all excited about Nintendo's first mobile app/game/social experiment "Miitomo"... it's like a social networking platform based around user created Wii (or Mii) characters. It is rather interesting. My 15 yr old was telling me all about it.
    03-31-2016 10:44 PM
    I didn't even watch any of the Build coverage... was there really anything important I may have missed?
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    03-31-2016 10:47 PM
    I didn't even watch any of the Build coverage... was there really anything important I may have missed?
    Bots, bots, and more bots.
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    03-31-2016 11:00 PM
    I may need a new Sony Smartband. My current one just ate two days worth of data and is getting finicky to charge. For the past two days, it tracked calories just fine...but nothing else. I like the looks of the Smartband 2, but not the price. I'll see if it eats data again tomorrow before deciding what to do.

I hope it's just a one time bug.
    03-31-2016 11:01 PM
    You want to do a trade for my Quick Circle case?

Let me send you some pics, if it is what you are looking for you can have them, with or without the Quick Circle case.
    04-01-2016 12:43 AM

You just need to get off that Sony bandwagon....
    04-01-2016 12:43 AM
    I'm home today :) We have prom tomorrow so we have dress rehearsal today. Only 3 days of school this week which is nice :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-01-2016 02:51 AM
    I'm home today :) We have prom tomorrow so we have dress rehearsal today. Only 3 days of school this week which is nice :)
    Oddly enough in of today as well so only three days of work. I have no prom to go to though. ;)
    04-01-2016 03:10 AM
    So I'm getting new tyres on the car today. It's about time too. I'm looking forward to a smoother ride. :)
    04-01-2016 03:11 AM
    Oddly enough in of today as well so only three days of work. I have no prom to go to though. ;)
    Lucky you thanMonday will be very problematic since I will sleep whole Sunday
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-01-2016 03:12 AM
    Morning folks. I'm at the school and my colleague is late. Sigh.

G4 Approved
    04-01-2016 07:26 AM
    So I'm getting new tyres on the car today. It's about time too. I'm looking forward to a smoother ride. :)

What did you end up with?
    04-01-2016 07:37 AM
    Got my third bike yesterday, rode it this morning and it was pretty good.
    Last edited by azcruz; 04-01-2016 at 09:53 AM.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-01-2016 07:38 AM

.... and out local RS Components here is out of those. Did you have anything to do with it? ☺
    04-01-2016 07:41 AM
    .... and out local RS Components here is out of those. Did you have anything to do with it? ☺
    Absolutely.....not!
    azcruz likes this.
    04-01-2016 09:19 AM
    Forgot to write that I'll be going on a school trip today.

I'm already exhausted and some of my friends wants to go out tonight. That'd mean I would be back to bed after 19 hours. I on't think I'm crazy that much.
    04-01-2016 09:37 AM
    There's ao many things I want to post about but I just don't have the strenght. I'll have a Sahib moment when I get home to make up for lost.
    04-01-2016 09:39 AM
142,723 ... 48184819482048214822 ...