WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I know you are all thinking " sahib doesn't know what muffines are " and yes I do know what they are im playing along with it :p sheesh 😅
sent from my rare green linux 830

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I know you are all thinking " sahib doesn't know what muffines are " and yes I do know what they are im playing along with it :p sheesh ��

I had that feeling but I was giving your ignorance the benefit of the doubt. :p

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So what's new?

I'm done with grades for this semester( we only have 2), it was philosophy time and it want better than expected. I have also been using Moto for a week now and hopefully I will be able to write short review about it in coming days :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's been an slightly interesting day.

A coworker of mine that I met in Australia (originally from the UK) is planning to return and has a potential job at my company. They were the one that held me a bit with connections when I first moved to the UK. Funny how things go round.

I put in s good word for them of course.

The other good news is that my accountant sent back my taxes and it looks like a refund! Which is cool!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm done with grades for this semester( we only have 2), it was philosophy time and it want better than expected. I have also been using Moto for a week now and hopefully I will be able to write short review about it in coming days :)

For a minute I thought you said " im going to write up and essay on the Moto " good thing I re read it :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I like the predicted texts on WP way better than IOS ( can't say about android since I haven't had much play time with android ) I turned it off in my iPod since it never got any of them right .

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Love the screen on this sucker!

X2! They got it right with the 1520 for sure.. The sunlight readability setting is quite amazing as well. It really works! I don't care what the "OLED fans" have to say about IPS LCD, the 1520's screen is nothing short of magnificent!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

X2! They got it right with the 1520 for sure.. The sunlight readability setting is quite amazing as well. It really works! I don't care what the "OLED fans" have to say about IPS LCD, the 1520's screen is nothing short of magnificent!

Cept for black levels ._. While the 1520 is amazing 😎 I like the prefect blacks from oled . Its not when you compare them side by side do you see a difference

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos