Oh my goodness. I stopped questioning people for their choices of a smartphone and I simply shared my disgust with the various customers I deal with (I am also not the only one who ranted about their job and/or co-workers btw) and suddenly that is an issue.

you're basically telling me I can say and speak on approved topics and that anything else I can not say for fear of rubbing people the wrong way. You literally responded to something I said and I responded back, not in a rude way...just making my point.

I also wasn't lumping you with anyone. I was just saying this is a debate I have had many times before, where I have to point out that collectively you can say Android is beating IOS as a whole but no one Android device is beating an iPhone.
    The issue is that since your job involves dealing with irate (or your other favorite adjective) customers and smartphones, you don't realize when you jump over the fence and start lumping us and our comments with theirs....our jobs and hobbies are different...

Having said that I enjoy statistics and actually teach them to practicing engineers and you comparing apples to oranges is not something I can get comprehend. Your logic in the first post was flawed.

And yes, I'm still going to get that Ignore button sorted out tomorrow morning.

Good night.
    04-09-2016 11:54 PM
    "Omg, I need this blah blah..." Sip of Starbucks.
    04-09-2016 11:56 PM
    I don't mind your comments. Vent, brother, vent!
    04-09-2016 11:57 PM
    04-10-2016 12:05 AM
    I have been thinking about doing a giveaway for my Alcatel OneTouch fierce XL.
    to be fair, I could try and sell it(at a cheaper price and make some cash for it) but I doubt I may get any bites for it lol.

It may be a good way to get someone onto the platform....
    Try the Marketplace or Swappa....
    04-10-2016 12:21 AM
    Give it to me
    04-10-2016 12:28 AM
    Didn't do all of this. Just did the no-butter garlic shrimp instead only due to the time constraints. The GF is doing a Spanish style paella to take to the party, but it's red quiona instead of actual rice. We're running late, but oh well...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Looks like the shrimp and the quinoa were a hit at the party. Came home with a large bottle of white wine thanks to my sister.

G4 Approved
    04-10-2016 01:26 AM
    Have fun at the party! 😊
    The event was nice. I didn't mingle as much as I'd like but caught up with some old friends of my sister's.

G4 Approved
    04-10-2016 01:28 AM
    I had to skip half the conversation again... Damn quotes keep showing me things I don't want to read. :/
    04-10-2016 04:06 AM
    Looks like the shrimp and the quinoa were a hit at the party. Came home with a large bottle of white wine thanks to my sister.

G4 Approved
    It looked really nice in the Eats thread. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-10-2016 04:07 AM
    Morning! Headed off to work for a double shift today, then off again tomorrow...
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-10-2016 07:55 AM
    The GF gets her upgrade this week. She's got a decision to make... 6S or SE. Does she want 3D Touch with the 6S, or keep her 5S form factor with the SE?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-10-2016 08:02 AM
    It looked really nice in the Eats thread. :)
    The quinoa was a nice eat. Had to save my sister a chunk. I made the garlic shrimp without butter becuase I just bought the GF on Friday one of those skillets with supposedly a marble coating where no oil or fat is needed to cook with.

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-10-2016 08:50 AM
    Morning! Headed off to work for a double shift today, then off again tomorrow...
    Have a good work day! Keep on truckin', as usual Ed...

Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-10-2016 08:51 AM
    Have a good work day! Keep on truckin', as usual Ed...

Thanks!
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-10-2016 09:37 AM
    The quinoa was a nice eat. Had to save my sister a chunk. I made the garlic shrimp without butter becuase I just bought the GF on Friday one of those skillets with supposedly a marble coating where no oil or fat is needed to cook with.

I want one of those for myself!
    04-10-2016 09:38 AM

N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-10-2016 09:38 AM
    SE is so dumb
    04-10-2016 09:55 AM
    I got one in a 99 cents store, so it is a decent quality. I'm sure they have high end versions of these at the larger retailers. I'll let you know how this holds up over time...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-10-2016 10:20 AM
    I meant to post this pic the other day... the mysterious missing chunk of plastic next to the volume rocker on my 1520. Found it like this after taking the case off of it to clean the phone. Have no idea how it happened, or where that little piece of polycarbonate body went...

image.jpeg
    04-10-2016 10:24 AM
    Gonna make it hard to sell now... guess I'll just have to keep it! ;)
    04-10-2016 10:25 AM
    I got one in a 99 cents store, so it is a decent quality. I'm sure they have high end versions of these at the larger retailers. I'll let you know how this holds up over time...

G4 Approved
    Ok. Yeah, the new frypan and skillet I bought just a year ago for myself already has the "Teflon" coating coming off of it. And these weren't cheap "T-Fal" pans either... I paid a good amount of money for them.

They do get used quite a bit though...
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-10-2016 10:29 AM
    I always wonder if we're eating that missing Teflon lol
    MSFTisMIA and azcruz like this.
    04-10-2016 10:34 AM
    The GF gets her upgrade this week. She's got a decision to make... 6S or SE. Does she want 3D Touch with the 6S, or keep her 5S form factor with the SE?
    6S or better yet wait for 5 months more and get the 7😀
    Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-10-2016 11:01 AM
    I always wonder if we're eating that missing Teflon lol
    Not PTFE but maybe the PFOA😀
    Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-10-2016 11:02 AM
145,818 ... 48384839484048414842 ...