And all those fumes probably lull you to sleep as well, right?

Going to a BBQ party in the park?

Lol I think the weed has calmed down:p and yup because why not lol! 😛
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2016 04:57 PM
    I think the next thing I want to buy is an iPod 6th gen then the 950 Aka the 810 v2 😁
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-11-2016 04:58 PM
    I think the next thing I want to buy is an iPod 6th gen then the 950 Aka the 810 v2
    The 950 is spades better than the 810...and I have owned both of these devices....
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    04-11-2016 05:31 PM
    Curious to see how this "new battery" for the G4 I got will play out. So far, it's not holding up well, but it's early days yet...

G4 Approved
    Only you would splurge on accessories like that....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-11-2016 05:31 PM
    Got my Sony SW3 finally updated to 1.4...now I'll out it through its paces soon enough. I want to make sure I use the G4 for a month before I completely made the decision to go back and forth.

G4 Approved
    Probably the last update your device is going to get :-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-11-2016 05:32 PM
    Only you would splurge on accessories like that....
    I spent $10 for the battery.

Remember, with how barebones got the G4, if eventually I end up with an extra back and battery, screen protector and leather back it can pull more resale value...if I was looking to sell it.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2016 07:25 PM
    Probably the last update your device is going to get :-)
    At the rate Sony is going, you're right.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-2016 07:27 PM
    Very interesting the pounding LG is taking over the G5. I do like it, rough edges and all. But when I'm reading the modules that they've been hyping up - at least the DAC one - will be harder to get, then they're digging their own grave. When I went to look at the AT&T one in the store, I saw the issues with the bottom piece not fitting all the way in correctly and was a bit concerned.

If I bought this phone, the modules are the last thing I'm interested in. I'd only care about swapping batteries safely. It's a good Gen one product for the modern modular experience, but KG dropped the ball by overly hyping that option and negating the strengths of the phone, one if which is surely the camera.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-11-2016 10:49 PM
    The 950 is spades better than the 810...and I have owned both of these devices....
    Oh of course but the looks from the front and the sides remind me of the 810 :p
    04-11-2016 11:22 PM
    Very interesting the pounding LG is taking over the G5. I do like it, rough edges and all. But when I'm reading the modules that they've been hyping up - at least the DAC one - will be harder to get, then they're digging their own grave. When I went to look at the AT&T one in the store, I saw the issues with the bottom piece not fitting all the way in correctly and was a bit concerned.

If I bought this phone, the modules are the last thing I'm interested in. I'd only care about swapping batteries safely. It's a good Gen one product for the modern modular experience, but KG dropped the ball by overly hyping that option and negating the strengths of the phone, one if which is surely the camera.

Dang LG well what can you expect from a first gen device of its kind
    04-11-2016 11:24 PM

How much is LG charging for the DAC module? I wouldn't buy the DAC module anyway, since I already have a DAC, but I'm curious about the pricing.
    04-11-2016 11:53 PM
    Ok. Yeah, the new frypan and skillet I bought just a year ago for myself already has the "Teflon" coating coming off of it. And these weren't cheap "T-Fal" pans either... I paid a good amount of money for them.

They do get used quite a bit though...
    I missed all this conversation because of our friend being in the middle of it... I see he got banned, who was the lucky person to do that... :)

Anyway, I started using Le Creuset PFOA free fry pans. I plan to get the pots eventually and another pan. Best fry pans I've ever used and if anything goes wrong with them they replace them.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-12-2016 05:43 AM
    How much is LG charging for the DAC module? I wouldn't buy the DAC module anyway, since I already have a DAC, but I'm curious about the pricing.
    I went looking for this information and I couldn't find it. I'm guessing it's not released yet?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-12-2016 05:43 AM
    I went looking for this information and I couldn't find it. I'm guessing it's not released yet?
    That's the issue. I'm reading some stuff that says they may not even sell the DAC in the US (!?), Korea (???), Puerto Rico and one other place. And they haven't announced pricing for it either in the places where they may sell it. The camera grip is badly designed, honestly. I figured they were going to add extra functionality, but from what I've seen, the functions added don't justify the price.

As much as people like to knock Apple, at least from a hardware and especially accessories perspective, the mistakes there are minimal...

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-12-2016 06:09 AM
    Morning folks. Back to the funny farm today...

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    04-12-2016 06:10 AM
    Just got back from the school, I'm sick of it already, can't wait for it to end.
    04-12-2016 08:35 AM
    Missed a gym today, again. It's been 4 days now since I went there. I just don't have enough time for everything, after all, school comes first.
    04-12-2016 08:36 AM
    Man its Tuesday and I'm already tired haha. I do hate waking up at 5 am
    Rose640 likes this.
    04-12-2016 08:37 AM
    Just got back from the school, I'm sick of it already, can't wait for it to end.

I have 6 more weeks is school left. It's crunch time
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-12-2016 08:40 AM
    Somehow my friends talked me into dancing waltz with them on our school's birthday (don't know how else to call it). I still don't know what was I thinking, I'm not bad dancer, I'm quite good, but I'm just not into it. Anyway I'll have to add that one too on my list of obligations since I'll have to practice with my partner from time to time. At least she's cute :evilgrin:
    04-12-2016 08:42 AM
    Anybody else watch the new apple- esk surface type cover commercial. It reminded of me Johnny Ive
    04-12-2016 08:43 AM
    Somehow my friends talked me into dancing valcer with them on our school's birthday (don't know how else to call it). I still don't know what was I thinking, I'm not bad dancer, I'm quite good, but I'm just not into it. Anyway I'll have to add that one too on my list of obligations since I'll have to practice with my partner from time to time. At least she's cute :evilgrin:

Such sacrifice you have to do to dance with a cute girl:p what ever will you do/s ?
    Rose640 likes this.
    04-12-2016 08:45 AM
    I have 6 more weeks is school left. It's crunch time
    Same here. I've already started counting days.
    Oh forgot to mention, I also have a last week in April off, and also 1. and 2. May.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-12-2016 08:45 AM
    Such sacrifice you have to do to dance with a cute girl:p what ever will you do/s ?
    Misspelled the word 'waltz', actually I didn't misspell it, I just wrote it in Bosnian.
    I didn't get the question Sahib :d
    04-12-2016 08:51 AM
    Man its Tuesday and I'm already tired haha. I do hate waking up at 5 am
    Can't wait for you to be fully employed so I can hear you say:

"Man it's (insert any day of the week here) and I'm tired. I hate having to wake up early at (insert any time here)."

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-12-2016 09:08 AM
144,791 ... 48424843484448454846 ...