• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Missed a gym today, again. It's been 4 days now since I went there. I just don't have enough time for everything, after all, school comes first.
    Man, you skip more classes than girls playing skip (jump rope) on a hot August day in Harlem...

How do your grades look?

G4 Approved
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 04-12-2016 at 03:02 PM.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-12-2016 09:09 AM
    Somehow my friends talked me into dancing waltz with them on our school's birthday (don't know how else to call it). I still don't know what was I thinking, I'm not bad dancer, I'm quite good, but I'm just not into it. Anyway I'll have to add that one too on my list of obligations since I'll have to practice with my partner from time to time. At least she's cute :evilgrin:
    Don't step on her feet as you try to waltz and eyeball her cute features simultaneously...

G4 Approved
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-12-2016 09:11 AM
    If you've never done this online, you've never lived...

https://plus.google.com/109648337446...ts/CS5rY7PS8oZ

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-12-2016 09:16 AM
    Morning gang... Ed@work
    MSFTisMIA, Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    04-12-2016 09:33 AM
    Morning Ed.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-12-2016 09:37 AM
    Hmmm...I like what I see so far from the HTC 10. Doesn't mean I'll buy one, but I'll hit up the T-Mobile store to test it out.

If the camera on this is any good, LG would have paid a serious egg this year. I'm still looking forward to seeing what Lenovo and Sony's X line look like but HTC may have the #2 spot this year (no one will outsell Samsung).

Man, if the hardware rocks I would have loved to see a polycarbonate version running Windows 10. They could either use the full hardware or the 652 chip set instead...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-12-2016 09:40 AM
    Good morning everyone....a very busy day today at work.
    04-12-2016 11:11 AM
    Hmmm...I like what I see so far from the HTC 10. Doesn't mean I'll buy one, but I'll hit up the T-Mobile store to test it out.

If the camera on this is any good, LG would have paid a serious egg this year. I'm still looking forward to seeing what Lenovo and Sony's X line look like but HTC may have the #2 spot this year (no one will outsell Samsung).

Man, if the hardware rocks I would have loved to see a polycarbonate version running Windows 10. They could either use the full hardware or the 652 chip set instead...

G4 Approved
    I for one am not holding my breath on anything Sony has to offer. As far as the USA is concerned, I don't think even they are making a halfhearted effort to do anything about their devices/ecosystem here.

Lenovo should definitely be interesting. If they can modernize the X with a serious battery like the ZUK Z1, it should be quite interesting.
    04-12-2016 11:13 AM
    I would like a good WP device in the price range as a G4 or Nexus 5X right now and the 950 is just crazily overpriced. So I am going to make do with my 640 till it croaks...
    04-12-2016 11:14 AM
    I have 6 more weeks is school left. It's crunch time
    I have about 2 weeks of regular school than finals exams.
    04-12-2016 11:26 AM
    I would like a good WP device in the price range as a G4 or Nexus 5X right now and the 950 is just crazily overpriced. So I am going to make do with my 640 till it croaks...
    What's the price of a nexus 5X overseas? Secondhand 16GB model here goes for 250.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-12-2016 11:31 AM
    Man, you skip more classes than girls playing skip (jump rope) on a high t August day in Harlem...

How do your grades look?

G4 Approved
    I had a good laugh on that one, lol.
    I do skip classes alot lately, I just don't care anymore since my class teacher's IQ is no higher than one in 15 days old newborn. So that doesn't represent problem when it comes to any sort of sanctions.
    My grades are more than fine, it goes something like this, I'll put the averages:

Bosnian and literature - 5
    English - 4.5 (got 3 (C?) for not reading a book, was too lazy)
    German - 5.0
    Maths - 3.6
    Pshysics - 3.0
    Computer science - 5.0
    Sociology - 5.0
    Democracy - 5.0
    Psihology - 5.0
    Religion - 5.0
    PE - 4.75
    Latin - 4.0 (now this one I have to fix, I really do I have 5, 2 and 5 from the first semester(is it semester, those first 4 months followed by a winter brake?))

As you see I only have to fix Physics and Latin. I used to be one of the best in class in Physics but I got too lazy this year and need to work my *** to make it at least 3.5, also the final grade in Latin has to be 5.

My final grade is usually 4.75, I think I'll manage to have it this time too.
    04-12-2016 01:50 PM
    Don't step on her feet as you try to waltz and eyeball her cute features simultaneously...

G4 Approved
    Like that's going to be a problem
    04-12-2016 01:53 PM
    If HTC fixes their camera woes and Sony doesn't, the X line is DOA.

Well, you can always try to catch a sale or two on the 950...otherwise, there's nothing in the meantime for you to use...

G4 Approved
    04-12-2016 03:03 PM
    I had a good laugh on that one, lol.
    I do skip classes alot lately, I just don't care anymore since my class teacher's IQ is no higher than one in 15 days old newborn. So that doesn't represent problem when it comes to any sort of sanctions.
    My grades are more than fine, it goes something like this, I'll put the averages:

Bosnian and literature - 5
    English - 4.5 (got 3 (C?) for not reading a book, was too lazy)
    German - 5.0
    Maths - 3.6
    Pshysics - 3.0
    Computer science - 5.0
    Sociology - 5.0
    Democracy - 5.0
    Psihology - 5.0
    Religion - 5.0
    PE - 4.75
    Latin - 4.0 (now this one I have to fix, I really do I have 5, 2 and 5 from the first semester(is it semester, those first 4 months followed by a winter brake?))

As you see I only have to fix Physics and Latin. I used to be one of the best in class in Physics but I got too lazy this year and need to work my *** to make it at least 3.5, also the final grade in Latin has to be 5.

My final grade is usually 4.75, I think I'll manage to have it this time too.
    Ok. Well, as long as you keep a handle on your grades you'll be OK. But if you're trying to compete for scholarships at any level, the prettier your transcript, the better your chances...

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland, azcruz and Rose640 like this.
    04-12-2016 03:48 PM
    ...unless you want to you a M8...

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-12-2016 03:49 PM
    So...HTC is taking $100 off on preorders for folks who have a HTC account from a previous phone.

Well, it so just happens that I have a HTC account from my M7 experience last year. Now I just lack the $600 needed to buy the phone...

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-12-2016 04:15 PM
    Might be in the market for a new laptop for the GF's kid soon. He needs a new one with Windows 10 on it.
    04-12-2016 05:22 PM
    Might be in the market for a new laptop for the GF's kid soon. He needs a new one with Windows 10 on it.
    I have a Surface Pro 3 that I need to get rid of...let me know if you are interested.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-12-2016 05:27 PM
    Just got done with some HTC 10 hands on and videos by Mark Walton with ArsTechnica and MKBHD. I am liking what I see as an Android device. If at all they decide to put WP on this, it will be a sweet device.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-12-2016 05:28 PM
    I have a Surface Pro 3 that I need to get rid of...let me know if you are interested.
    Well, I'll probably be looking for something between the $250-$300 range TBH...
    04-12-2016 05:36 PM
    Well, I'll probably be looking for something between the $250-$300 range TBH...
    It's not that low but not way off the mark either. Think about it.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-12-2016 05:37 PM
    Just got done with some HTC 10 hands on and videos by Mark Walton with ArsTechnica and MKBHD. I am liking what I see as an Android device. If at all they decide to put WP on this, it will be a sweet device.
    I read through some stuff online today between patients. I'd definitely looking forward to playing with in the T-Mobile store. It's interesting AT&T didn't pick up the HTC 10 - they've been in bed together for YEARS...

G4 Approved
    04-12-2016 06:28 PM
    I'm reading through some rough G5 reviews and I commend LG for being different. It may not lead to sales, but the modular concept is a good one.

I like the looks of the HTC. Just have to see how it fares in the camera department. That carbon black looks great.

On the windows front, I'm warming up more to the 950 series. Still too pricey, but...

G4 Approved
    04-12-2016 06:33 PM
    I'm reading through some rough G5 reviews and I commend LG for being different. It may not lead to sales, but the modular concept is a good one.

I like the looks of the HTC. Just have to see how it fares in the camera department. That carbon black looks great.

On the windows front, I'm warming up more to the 950 series. Still too pricey, but...

G4 Approved
    DXOMark rated the camera as being equivalent to the S7 and I have sampled the S7, if it is equivalent HTC does have a winner on its hand. Mark Walton's video was pretty nice about the camera app and its features.

950 XL is a better buy than the 950 (the little brother is just way to overpriced even from a used device standpoint).
    04-12-2016 06:52 PM
143,585 ... 48434844484548464847 ...