Best thing I've read today....
    fb-yoga.jpg
    04-12-2016 06:57 PM
    I'm with Microsoft in a live meeting and the new KPI for learning partners is just awesome, awesomely high...
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    04-12-2016 07:50 PM
    DXOMark rated the camera as being equivalent to the S7 and I have sampled the S7, if it is equivalent HTC does have a winner on its hand. Mark Walton's video was pretty nice about the camera app and its features.

950 XL is a better buy than the 950 (the little brother is just way to overpriced even from a used device standpoint).
    I know. If i got a 950 series model it would be the XL and the dual SIM one at that...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    04-12-2016 10:19 PM
    Best thing I've read today....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fb yoga.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	125058
    Agreed. The GF said I should send this to one of my newer colleagues, who is supposedly a yoga instructor and always has the look like she does not know WTF she is doing...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-12-2016 10:22 PM
    Got in late after getting a few drinks with a few of the doctors at work (didn't have much fun as i used to, honestly). Put in my 2 hours to pull together the baked sweet potato + sauted kale + sauted mushrooms + boneless pork chops. Hope the pork chops aren't too chewy...

sahib lopez likes this.
    04-12-2016 10:25 PM
    Has anyone ever wondered what GMC was thinking when they chose the song Eminence Front by The Who for the background music for their commercials?

They might as well be singing "our products are phony" or "GMC quality is not what it seems to be"!

They obviously don't know the meaning of that song lol! The jokes on them...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-12-2016 10:31 PM
    Misspelled the word 'waltz', actually I didn't misspell it, I just wrote it in Bosnian.
    I didn't get the question Sahib :d
    I was poking fun at you. It wasn't a real question. ;p
    04-12-2016 11:05 PM
    trying out notification response on wc app for desktop!!!!
    04-12-2016 11:06 PM
    Man I though this day would never end. Sadly it's just hump day tomorrow
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-12-2016 11:07 PM
    it did take long today
    04-12-2016 11:08 PM
    I'm watching a camera review for the G5 and looks like it's a great shooter. Good give it to Juan from pocketnow to make a awesome camera review
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-12-2016 11:13 PM
    you should try it
    04-12-2016 11:14 PM
    Hey 99, if this is true...I smell a 99 special hoodwink move coming...

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Micro...r-1020_id80184

04-12-2016 11:59 PM
    Hey 99, if this is true...I smell a 99 special hoodwink move coming...

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Micro...r-1020_id80184

Already ran the math and it's a no go...I pinged you about a LG G5 deal which is spades better 😀
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-13-2016 12:26 AM
    I know. If i got a 950 series model it would be the XL and the dual SIM one at that...

Yup, been there and sampled two of the 950XL devices...
    04-13-2016 12:32 AM
    It's always so quiet on this thread in the morning for me. Sigh.
    04-13-2016 05:23 AM
    So I've decided to change carriers. I'm just tired not having a good signal. Hopefully this new one is better. At least it should be.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-13-2016 05:24 AM
    It's always so quiet on this thread in the morning for me. Sigh.
    Chatterboxes need sleep too. Nobody told you to be living in England and all that...(lol)...

N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-13-2016 06:04 AM
    Chatterboxes need sleep too. Nobody told you to be living in England and all that...(lol)...

Believe me that I never would have thought I'd be living here.

Still, it was nice when we had more from the EU...
    04-13-2016 06:10 AM
    Working night shift today... which I'm not particularly fond of...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-13-2016 07:12 AM
    Believe me that I never would have thought I'd be living here.

Still, it was nice when we had more from the EU...
    Yup, Chregu and BigPaddy made this thread really enjoyable to read. I know Muessig pops in from time to time, but when those three were posting regular the thread was interesting.

I never thought I'd live in NJ either. It was a great reminder last year when one of my close friends from back home - we've know each other since 1994 - came to visit. He's seen where I grew up and he was pretty pleased with my space.

Just goes to show you never know where life will take you...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-13-2016 08:00 AM

I'm also doing the shorter commute from the GF's to work for this month as I recover. It's mostly underground for about 45 minutes. Since she lives at a heavy transfer point, I stay off my phone.

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-13-2016 08:02 AM
    Morning folks. Still tried from last night and have another long day ahead. I need this Wednesday project at work to be over but that's a month away...

G4 Approved
    04-13-2016 08:04 AM
    Yup, Chregu and BigPaddy made this thread really enjoyable to read. I know Muessig pops in from time to time, but when those three were posting regular the thread was interesting.

I never thought I'd live in NJ either. It was a great reminder last year when one of my close friends from back home - we've know each other since 1994 - came to visit. He's seen where I grew up and he was pretty pleased with my space.

Just goes to show you never know where life will take you...

G4 Approved
    I haven't really kept in touch with anyone I grew up with. Nor with school friends, there's a couple on Facebook but I very rarely interact with them, I rarely say anything on Facebook these days. Old work colleagues is the same.

I've always been the one to have to go our out of their way to stay in touch so I've pretty much just don't bother and well, there you go. I guess they weren't really friends even though I knew them for years on end. Strange isn't it?

My life experience is beyond anything I could have imagined 12 years ago. It's so different than where I was. In less than a year I went from living in Canada to living in Australia and now to the UK for the last 5 years. Since then, the world has been open to me. :) Still lots more to experience.
    04-13-2016 08:22 AM
    I would say something but I can't think of anything good to say concerning the post above me ;). I must be still sleepy !
    04-13-2016 08:47 AM
142,816 ... 48444845484648474848 ...