Hey, by LSD is cool :D

I know at least Ed will get it#justcarguythings
    POSI Traction FTW! lol
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2016 01:30 PM
    POSI Traction FTW! lol
    Knew it 😂
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2016 01:34 PM
    And average car is 400€ worth VW Golf II?
    Not far from truth my friend
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2016 01:42 PM
    I'd LOVE to see Maiden again in concert! They recently came through FL, but the closest show to me was way down near Miami. Had to pass on that...

I saw Clutch in a very small club (probably 500 person capacity) here in Jacksonville many years ago.. tight grunge band!
    I'd love to see both them Slayer and Anthrax. I wouldn't mind attending to Prodigy's concert either.
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2016 01:44 PM
    Cool! I was just playing with Valley Benchmark (from the makers of the "popular and highly acclaimed" Heaven Benchmark), both desktop graphics benchmarking utilities, the newest one; Valley has some really beautifully drawn and rendered scenes! Anyone with a halfway decent video card in their machine should download and give it a spin.

I don't really care about the scores it gives, or comparing the scores with anyone else's. I just like running it and marveling at all the pretty visuals!

For what it's worth though, I got a score of 2422 with my PC (Core i7 920, 8GB RAM, GTX 970) in DirectX 11 mode @1080p with 4xAA and Medium settings. Then 2186 again in DirectX 11 mode @1080p with 8xAA and High settings...

Here's a couple screenshots of the scenery...

00008.jpg

00007.jpg

00006.jpg

00000.jpg
    04-18-2016 02:11 PM
    I'd love to see both them Slayer and Anthrax. I wouldn't mind attending to Prodigy's concert either.
    I've honestly never been a big Slayer fan, Anthrax yes!

I like The Prodigy as well.. I was one of the first among my small circle of friends to buy the The Fat of the Land album (the one with the crab on the cover) the whole album is excellent! I saw them as well years ago at one of those multi-band music festivals here in FL... Lollapalooza IIRC? (I've been to so many concerts and shows, they're all starting to blend together in my head!)
    Laura Knotek, Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-18-2016 02:23 PM
    Good move. You'll get some really good responses for sure...

G4 Approved
    Well.. I've got a whopping ZERO so far lol
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-18-2016 02:33 PM

I like The Prodigy as well.. I was one of the first among my small circle of friends to buy the The Fat of the Land album (the one with the crab on the cover) the whole album is excellent! I saw them as well years ago at one of those multi-band music festivals here in FL... Lollapalooza IIRC? (I've been to so many concerts and shows, they're all starting to blend together in my head!)
    I like "Seasons in the Abyss".
    Guytronic and Ed Boland like this.
    04-18-2016 02:47 PM
    I hope it wasn't a straight trade of the car for the 1520...

G4 Approved
    Hell no haha. The car is worth enough for me to buy a maxed out SB ;)
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-18-2016 02:55 PM
    That Snapchat ad is back.... LOL! hahascreenshot-38-.jpg
    04-18-2016 02:57 PM

Lucky you, I'm stuck in Balkans. Though I've been on concerts of Ex Yu bands, like the huge ones, and it was more than great and awesome, I'd still like to see foreign performers live. GnR were on our Exit festival few years ago, but I was just too young. Now I kinda have the chance to see these guys, it remains to be seen.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2016 03:28 PM
    Hell no haha. The car is worth enough for me to buy a maxed out SB ;)
    Surface Book? I think getting a maxed out version of Dell XPS15 would be a better deal. You get a 4K display and a quad core CPU. And it's 300$ cheaper.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2016 03:43 PM
    Wow.. it kinda died in here! Hello? Is this thing on?
    04-18-2016 06:24 PM
    WTH... the DOOM open BETA has been up and running all weekend long and I'm JUST finding out??? It ends tonight at midnight... *races to re-install the dang thing*
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-18-2016 06:35 PM
    WTH... the DOOM open BETA has been up and running all weekend long and I'm JUST finding out??? It ends tonight at midnight... *races to re-install the dang thing*
    I hope you get a chance to play it tonight.
    04-18-2016 06:46 PM
    Can we get a mod to do an in-service training called:

"How not to get your *** permanently banned from WPC?"

G4 Approved
    04-18-2016 06:54 PM
    Wow.. it kinda died in here! Hello? Is this thing on?
    NYC public transportation (at least the trains) don't allow wireless signal underground, so you had to wait until now...

In all seriousness though they're allowing cell service on the platforms in more places now. I can see the pros for it but we've got some idiots here in NYC so I can easily see an accident because of this...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-18-2016 06:57 PM
    NYC public transportation (at least the trains) don't allow wireless signal underground, so you had to wait until now...

In all seriousness though they're allowing cell service on the platforms in more places now. I can see the pros for it but we've got some idiots here in NYC so I can easily see an accident because of this...

G4 Approved
    Case in point, you can go on YouTube and find videos of people jumping from one set of platform tracks to the other. There are a few that make it, and some ***** who was an epic fail...

G4 Approved
    04-18-2016 06:59 PM
    For the next 3 hours... It's ON!

image.jpeg
    04-18-2016 07:52 PM
    Can we get a mod to do an in-service training called:

"How not to get your *** permanently banned from WPC?"

G4 Approved
    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
    MSFTisMIA, Guytronic and Ed Boland like this.
    04-18-2016 07:56 PM
    Thanks Laura.

I didn't know that this even existed. Guess I tried to stay within decent posts so this never applies to me.

G4 Approved
    04-18-2016 08:46 PM
    You know, it's really hard to find a phone with a good camera and battery life these days.

I've always had great respect for the Lumia line in the camera department. But, there some seriously good cameras out there now. Even Apple isn't immune anymore with how the likes of Samsung, LG and even Huawei (6P and apparently the P9) have raised their game camera tech wise.

I guess I've always wanted to go down to two devices...1 Android and 1 Windows phone. Looks like the XL is my only choice if I made such a move...and honestly, that makes me sad. I enjoy my G4 and if this camera was on my Maxx, I'd be set. It just seems (not interested in Samsung) it is hard to find both for what I want these days...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    04-18-2016 09:02 PM
    Thanks Laura.

I didn't know that this even existed. Guess I tried to stay within decent posts so this never applies to me.

G4 Approved
    If someone does get an infraction, that link automatically gets sent to them along with the mod's comments about what they need to do properly, so nobody who gets banned is unaware of what they did wrong or what they need to do differently.
    MSFTisMIA, Ed Boland and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-18-2016 09:11 PM
    You know, it's really hard to find a phone with a good camera and battery life these days.

I've always had great respect for the Lumia line in the camera department. But, there some seriously good cameras out there now. Even Apple isn't immune anymore with how the likes of Samsung, LG and even Huawei (6P and apparently the P9) have raised their game camera tech wise.

I guess I've always wanted to go down to two devices...1 Android and 1 Windows phone. Looks like the XL is my only choice if I made such a move...and honestly, that makes me sad. I enjoy my G4 and if this camera was on my Maxx, I'd be set. It just seems (not interested in Samsung) it is hard to find both for what I want these days...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Yup, it seems it's actually hard to NOT get an excellent camera these days. Still, as I've said before though, for me, coming from a 920, 1020, and 1520, I'm very satisfied with the camera in my 6S Plus... especially with ProShot! The latest update for ProShot made it even better!

And the 6S Plus is one that combines a fantastic camera with stellar battery life. I can't speak for the smaller 6S though without OIS and the smaller battery... The Plus is where it's at!
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-18-2016 09:22 PM
    Had to take a break from the deathmatch carnage!
    04-18-2016 09:26 PM
144,455 ... 48624863486448654866 ...