WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm watching a show called "how its made" on the science channel. I look at this show periodically and always learn something new. Today I learned about kelp caviar. Gotta taste that.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

I like watching that channel, I wish I had it but I don't :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm always baffled by people's fears... I can understand not wanting to be bitten by an infected rat our mouse but neither is really an issue.

shes paranoid right now ._. well at least it wasn't like this morning where she ran around the apartment

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't even know it existed!

There's a Canadian company making it, called Kelp Caviar but they don't seem to sale it here in the UK. However, Ikea (of all places) sells a seaweed version of caviar. I'm curious now. :p

seaweed caviar ? I didn't know that was a real thing :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I tired it yesterday but didn't find anything. like I wouldn't of found out of tool if you didn't talk about it . I wouldn't of found it on youtube or Pandora ;P

I meant since I gave you the name of the group and the song you could have easily found it on YouTube. That's what I meant. If Pandora doesn't have it it's likely to be on YouTube.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You probably heard at least one song from each of these groups I would say.

Listen to -

The Cure - Love Cats
The Smiths - how soon is now
Depeche Mode - just can't get enough

out of the three I like this one The Smiths - how soon is now

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

To update you on AOE, I have more than 900 crowns now. I'm at the top of my alliance. I would be joining a more stronger alliance once I cross the thousand mark.

Daaaaaaaamn! I've been slacking.. Getting my **** kicked. I was almost at 200 crowns at one point, then started playing Clash of Clans when I got my new iPad. I let AOE go for a few days and checked back; now have less than one hundred crowns :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

out of the three I like this one The Smiths - how soon is now

They were just a sample of songs that I thought you might have heard while watching movies or commercials. They're quite popular at being used. Not necessarily the best songs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss