WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One thing I really hope for, is for the new mobile browser (Spartan?) to do away with, or at least make it an option to disable, this stupid "swipe left or right to next or previous web page" thing... Gawd I hate that... When I'm working on typing up a large post on my phone, and go to move over to the left or right, and it swipes the page away... Making me lose everything I just typed..... Errggh!
I kinda like it though what you experience it doesn't happen to me ..maybe im the lucky one

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The cold doesn't help I'm sure. I've felt run down the last two weeks and a bit so it wears on you.

What did you do to your diet? Reduced calories?

Of course stress doesn't help either. I sometimes wonder how you can keep doing what you do. I'd probably go crazy.

Not necessarily reduced calories but more so eating out more than usual due to the time crunch. It has taken a toll on both my wallet and my stomach.

I'm spending some time today trying to fine tune my schedule so it better helps me out. Overall, working with the clients at work and my inter shop is the easier parts of what I do. It's the administrative bull**** in both places that's often the most stress inducing.

The commute is wearing. I know people drive and all that, but I can only attest to how brutal mine is.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, my new signature is correct. I tell you this thing feels so much smaller in comparison to the OPO and even the Z2. I wish it were the purple one, or even the copper one, but hey...it has the right bands so I'm not about to complain.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So folks, that's the new setup. Probably the one for the rest of 2015.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Attachments

• 8446.jpg
    8446.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 8447.jpg
    8447.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members