It's a long week this week and I'm so over it...
    This weeks felt shorter for me o.O not sure why. Maybe I've been looking forward to taking pictures of a tesla tomorrow for earth day
    04-21-2016 12:09 AM
    Just some pics again. I haven't been taking too many photos in the last few months so it's been nice to dusty off the camera again.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7246f83d44.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2ab180f509.jpg
    Amazing pictures :) !
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-21-2016 12:09 AM
    It's similar to the 640, I'll give you that....but only in the front. On the back it's quite different. The 650 is nice!
    The 650 is a great looking phone. I think that's what the 950 should of looked like
    04-21-2016 12:11 AM
    I noticed that some attached pictures on the forums don't show up :/ neither on my 830 or iPod
    04-21-2016 12:15 AM
    Here in the USA it is on ABC and we watch it on demand about 2 weeks behind so no ads....gets done in 40 minutes versus 1 hour. Priyanka Chopra is a big name back in India...
    The ads have been fine so far, considering that this is Fox. I remember when The Strain just started, show wasn't longer than 30 minutes, but somehow, with the help of ads, they made it to last a whole hour. I stopped watching it after that for a while, even complained to them on FB. All I got from them is that their ads time was according to law.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-21-2016 12:20 AM
    My problem with this show so far is it's now getting to a point where I feel like it's starting to drag a little bit. Otherwise pretty interesting.

G4 Approved
    I've only watched one episode, there was plenty of things going on, I hope it stays interesting as i is now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-21-2016 12:21 AM
    So over switched carries and I'm a lot happier. I actually have a signal at my desk and even data! It's all good.

I also don't lose signal any more when driving back and forth to work. :)
    I also have somewhat bad carrier. Prices are better than what the others are offeering, and they even give you a few KM from time to time, so that's nice. But surprisingly not every store can sell you their credit, and they're second largest carrier here. Also I can't get any signal at place where I go to swimm and stuff with my friends. That's both a great and a bad thing, I can't call anyone to buy us some extra beers, but also my mum can't annoy me, it's a loose-loose situtaion i guess, lol.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-21-2016 12:31 AM
    So I bought my parts lol I gotta wait till next week to start to build my computer . I blame Ed for talking about his new rig ;)
    Rose640, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-21-2016 12:33 AM
    Just got an email from One Drive appologising for the issues they may have caused when they announced the cut of free storage. I've still managed to keep mine, and appology is always nice.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-21-2016 12:36 AM
    Just got an email from One Drive appologising for the issues they may have caused when they announced the cut of free storage. I've still managed to keep mine, and appology is always nice.
    That's great to hear. 😊
    Rose640 and Ed Boland like this.
    04-21-2016 02:25 AM
    I'm at the hospital waiting to donate. This spot where I'm catching WiFi reminds me of days when I was here because of my broken leg. Can't say I missed this days.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-21-2016 02:45 AM
    I'm at the hospital waiting to donate. This spot where I'm catching WiFi reminds me of days when I was here because of my broken leg. Can't say I missed this days.
    It is good that you are at the hospital to help other people! It should not be painful.
    Ed Boland and Rose640 like this.
    04-21-2016 02:51 AM
    Just some pics again. I haven't been taking too many photos in the last few months so it's been nice to dusty off the camera again.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7246f83d44.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2ab180f509.jpg
    Those pictures are great! I see the sailboat clearly.
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    04-21-2016 02:51 AM
    This weeks felt shorter for me o.O not sure why. Maybe I've been looking forward to taking pictures of a tesla tomorrow for earth day
    I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
    04-21-2016 02:52 AM
    I got the same email.. And it has a link to the 1 year free office 365 w/ 1TB Onedrive storage!
    Rose640 likes this.
    04-21-2016 03:54 AM
    I got the same email.. And it has a link to the 1 year free office 365 w/ 1TB Onedrive storage!
    I guess I won't be getting one of those emails then. I already have Office 365... :/
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-21-2016 04:13 AM
    Yeah, I still have like 380GB of Onedrive stacked up from Surface, Bing, etc... I think after January 2017 though, I'll be down to like 130GB which puts me right at about what I have in data uploaded there. So I'll either need to cough up some cash to keep ahead or just keep trying to milk these freebies lol
    04-21-2016 04:44 AM
    And Done! Got my free one year Office 365 and an extra 1TB of OneDrive storage! WooHoo!

Here's the link I got in the email. I'm pretty sure anyone with a Microsoft account that uses OneDrive can take advantage of it.

It's worth a shot anyway!

http://click.microsoftemails.com/?qs...e1c7393663da5c
    04-21-2016 05:47 AM
    I got an email from James asking if I'd like to write some stuff (I'm guessing this has been sent to several people). Problem is they're asking for things I've written. :P There's also the use of passion and all the jazz. Instead of my usual cynicism. :P

Not sure what to do with this one. I'd be happy to write just not sure I have anything as proof of my ability to write. :P
    04-21-2016 05:49 AM
    I guess I won't be getting one of those emails then. I already have Office 365... :/
    Yeah, I've always used the standalone versions of Office. I'm still using 2003 on my PCs at home.
    04-21-2016 05:49 AM
    To be honest they could use some UK articles as there seems to be a shortage...
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-21-2016 05:50 AM
    I got an email from James asking if I'd like to write some stuff (I'm guessing this has been sent to several people). Problem is they're asking for things I've written. :P There's also the use of passion and all the jazz. Instead of my usual cynicism. :P

Not sure what to do with this one. I'd be happy to write just not sure I have anything as proof of my ability to write. :P
    I got the same one; The "Community Reviews Program"

Just go back and find some of your more lengthy, and detailed posts and link them up.. they want to see examples of your writing style. I know you have done a few.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-21-2016 05:55 AM
    I got the same one; The "Community Reviews Program"

Just go back and find some of your more lengthy, and detailed posts and link them up.. they want to see examples of your writing style. I know you have done a few.
    I just did look at more recent posts. Nothing I've written is all that impressive unfortunately.

I can't seem to go back too far so I guess I'll have to let it go.

Oh well. Was a nice idea at the time.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-21-2016 06:17 AM
    There's an article over on Android Central about the new B&O bluetooth speaker. I'd have to hear what it sounds like to make a real judgement on it. However, I wouldn't call it gorgeous... it looks like upside fire alarm...

I'm quite happy with my Bose Soundlink Mini II. It's an amazing sounding speaker for the size. Looks nice too.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 04-21-2016 at 09:24 AM.
    04-21-2016 06:22 AM
    Morning folks.

So a "yuge cluster****" happened this morning on the way to the funny farm...delays all around on the busiest Subway lines in the system. And of course, I have to take those to get to work...

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-21-2016 08:04 AM
144,428 ... 48714872487348744875 ...