WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Who the heck is eugie? He has an average of about 2.00 posts a day!

I gotta figure out how many posts i do a day...
I eat vegan from time to time.

I shouldn't write more about this topic, or it could become a messy discussion ;-)

First thing that came to my mind.
Oct+30,+2012.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well I don't eat eggs (Except for in cakes)

Cheater!!!! Do you also drink milk and eat cheese? Cheater!!!!!

In this case I can write what I wanted to write: I think having a vegan diet is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't eat dairy products and eggs, but then have to rely on artificially produced vitamin B12 by the pharmaceutical industry, then there's just something really wrong with the idea :p

I however think that more people should be vegetarian, this would really have a great ecological impact.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In this case I can write what I wanted to write: I think having a vegan diet is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't eat diary products and eggs, but then have to rely on artificially produced vitamin B12 by the pharmaceutical industry, then there's just something really wrong with the idea :p

Most people don't realise that B12 is important. There's other issues as well. The best sources of iron are from red meat and though there's good vegetarian sources, you need vitamin C to absorb them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In this case I can write what I wanted to write: I think having a vegan diet is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't eat dairy products and eggs, but then have to rely on artificially produced vitamin B12 by the pharmaceutical industry, then there's just something really wrong with the idea :p

Yeah I thought the same thing about the eggs. :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

In this case I can write what I wanted to write: I think having a vegan diet is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't eat diary products and eggs, but then have to rely on artificially produced vitamin B12 by the pharmaceutical industry, then there's just something really wrong with the idea :p

Milk - Yes
Cheese - Maybe some times

Eggs in Raw form or an omelette - Nope, never even touch them. To make it simple, I don't cook eggs, but I did eat chocolates that had eggs in them, couldn't help it. I've stopped eating chocolates for the sake of my teeth. Also I was advised some medicines in the past, they did have animal fat, had to take them didn't have any option. Doesn't mean I'll run into the market, buy some meat and cook it, its a forbidden thing for me :)

The concept of vegetarian and non-vegetarian is different here (We have just one of the 2).

In the west, you have vegan, vegetarian, non-veg. (So its 3, maybe more)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Most people don't realise that B12 is important. There's other issues as well. The best sources of iron are from red meat and though there's good vegetarian sources, you need vitamin C to absorb them.

But specifically for vegan people it would be incredible important to know as much as possible about nutrition. It's extremely difficult to eat healthy when being vegan, even if you take the vitamin pills.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've never properly understood the differences between Vegan and Vegetarian.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's quite easy here:

Vegetarian: No meat.
Vegan: No products from animals, that means also no dairy products (no milk, cheese, yogurt, etc) and no eggs.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Milk - Yes
Cheese - Maybe some times

Eggs in Raw form or an omelette - Nope, never even touch them. To make it simple, I don't cook eggs, but I did eat chocolates that had eggs in them, couldn't help it. I've stopped eating chocolates for the sake of my teeth. Also I was advised some medicines in the past, they did have animal fat, had to take them didn't have any option. Doesn't mean I'll run into the market, buy some meat and cook it, its a forbidden thing for me :)

The concept of vegetarian and non-vegetarian is different here (We have just one of the 2).

Basically here we have:

Vegan - No meat or dairy products at all
Vegetarian - Some dairy and eggs, no meat.

There are some extreme vegans that I've run into who won't eat honey cause the bees might be harmed. Yeah, I know what you're thinking.

Then there's the Raw Food people. If you think vegainism is for pussies then you can try going raw. You'll spend more time preparing food than you could ever imagine.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

It's quite easy here:

Vegan: No products from animals, that means also no dairy products and no eggs.

The milk i have is straight from the farm, not packaged :)
Cheese is packaged.

Vegan - Doesn't have eggs
Vegetarian - Has eggs
Non veg - Well I really need not explain that

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Basically here we have:

Vegan - No meat or dairy products at all
Vegetarian - Some dairy and eggs, no meat.

There are some extreme vegans that I've run into who won't eat honey cause the bees might be harmed. Yeah, I know what you're thinking.

Then there's the Raw Food people. If you think vegainism is for pussies then you can try going raw. You'll spend more time preparing food than you could ever imagine.

I think all they eat is leaves then.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It's quite easy here:

Vegan: No products from animals, that means also no dairy products (no milk, cheese, yogurt, etc) and no eggs.

Well i guess i now know the differences between Vegetarian and Vegan, Thank you. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think this also includes not wearing leather clothes/shoes or wool.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think this also includes not wearing leather clothes/shoes or wool.

And then there are the "vegans" down here who are semi-extremist who wear wool and Leather clothes/shoes, i don't get their points but anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs