Morning folks. Got up too early for no reason, even though I'm very tired.

Sometimes being conditioned to wake up early bites you in the *** on days when you just need to sleep in...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Glad I'm not there yet. On they days I can sleep till 9 i sleep till 9
    04-24-2016 04:38 PM
    Thanks! I got a Surface Book recently and liked it so much I bought a Lumia 950 to go with it. I've come from Android. It's been a bit of an adjustment, but I'm surprised by how fast I've become attached to the 950.

Band 2 is next to complete my MSification...
    Quick tip. Do not tighten the bad all the way. That will cause the band to tear on the side
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-24-2016 04:41 PM
    You closet Apple fan....
    ;) you caught me lol .
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-24-2016 04:43 PM
    I'll have to pass since my sister asked me when I told her about it . She wants the XL and I want the 950. Maybe 99 would be interested ;)
    That's fine...cannot compete with family there...

G4 Approved
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-24-2016 04:45 PM
    Glad I'm not there yet. On they days I can sleep till 9 i sleep till 9
    You'll be there soon enough...

G4 Approved
    04-24-2016 04:46 PM
    ;) you caught me lol .
    We've been caught you...you posted more from your iPod touch than some people have overall posts...

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-24-2016 04:49 PM
    Well, now the hard part is to set everything back up...

G4 Approved
    Attached Thumbnails 15016.jpg  
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-24-2016 04:54 PM
    We've been caught you...you posted more from your iPod touch than some people have overall posts...

G4 Approved
    sometimes when I open links the app on wp force closes and I have to load up the app again :/ besides I like my phone but if my iPod is next to me I'd use that
    04-24-2016 05:21 PM
    Well, now the hard part is to set everything back up...

G4 Approved
    Man really I don't understand why I can't see the pictures people post.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-24-2016 05:21 PM
    Man really I don't understand why I can't see the pictures people post.
    I just screen shot my Maxx on 6.0.1. There is another update I have locally on the phone, but I won't install it yet until how I see the first one runs.

Good thing with this is that I'm set up still to get the final OTA version once launched...so I don't lose either way. I still haven't rooted the Maxx and this may cause me to wait to root it some more...

G4 Approved
    04-24-2016 05:36 PM
    Just finished watching Lord of the Rings for god knows which time now.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-24-2016 06:03 PM
    I'll never be (too) critical of women's fashion. It is very creative and cutting edge at times.

Still...you see everything here in NYC in the spring and definitely in the summer. Some hot bods, great looks, and some train wrecks. Too tight, too much skin, too much belly, too much stretch marks. And too much attitude.

But that's what makes NYC a different animal...

G4 Approved
    I love summer dresses. Girl can't be more attractive than in summer dress.

I also hate when they wear outfit that just shows too much, they loose my respect.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-24-2016 06:06 PM
    I see Jason Ward is on another good writing spell. I'm very interested to see where the market goes within the next few years.

I don't think Google will have as much adjust to changes as Apple will...due to bring victims of their own success.

G4 Approved
    I stopped reading his articles, not because they suck, but for the totally opposite reasons. It takes more than 30 minutes od good read to understand a little piece of what he sad.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-24-2016 06:10 PM

I also hate when they wear outfit that just shows too much, they loose my respect.

I don't care what they wear. If they are comfortable with what they chose to wear that's good. More power to them! ☺
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-24-2016 06:42 PM

Well, I agree that summer dresses on a woman are a wonderful thing.

I agree with Sahib that once they're comfortable in whatever they're wearing is when a woman is most attractive. I cannot say that my own respect levels are based on how much she is or isn't showing in her outfit. Mine is based moreso on how she carries herself and who she is over what she's wearing...

04-24-2016 07:12 PM
    I don't care what they wear. If they are comfortable with what they chose to wear that's good. More power to them! ☺
    But don't front though...at least you get to see what you like a bit easier in the summer time than during the fall, right?

sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    04-24-2016 07:13 PM
    I saw on Twitter that msft is planing a fire sale buy a 950xl and get the 950 free. That is to good to be true but I hope it's true
    Link?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-24-2016 07:42 PM
    So far so good on the Maxx. I'm tempted...I'll probably use it for this week...

04-24-2016 08:21 PM
    But don't front though...at least you get to see what you like a bit easier in the summer time than during the fall, right?

:p heck yes ha. Especially a girl with a sun dress....!😁
    Rose640 likes this.
    04-24-2016 09:19 PM
    04-24-2016 09:24 PM
    :p heck yes ha. Especially a girl with a sun dress....!😁
    All depends on what she's trying to makes sure soaks up the sun's rays, right?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    04-24-2016 09:24 PM
    All depends on what she's trying to makes sure soaks up the sun's rays, right?

Posted via Moto Maxx

I'm not going to lie what are you trying to say:p I'm sure I'm going to receive a lot of flack from 99 :P
    04-24-2016 09:27 PM
    I'm not going to lie what are you trying to say:p I'm sure I'm going to receive a lot of flack from 99 :P
    Why would you? We're having a good old boys' type conversation...and I know you know what I'm talking about...

We have some of those here in NYC, so summer is a fun time to be here if you can stand the heat, that is...

Rose640 likes this.
    04-24-2016 09:38 PM
    Why would you? We're having a good old boys' type conversation...and I know you know what I'm talking about...

We have some of those here in NYC, so summer is a fun time to be here if you can stand the heat, that is...

Ooooooooooh I just got it. I do like some crop top action though
    04-24-2016 09:45 PM
    Ooooooooooh I just got it. I do like some crop top action though
    Everybody does.
    04-24-2016 11:29 PM
145,726 ... 48834884488548864887 ...