So the Maxx is all but set up and will be the daily driver for this week (along with the Sony so it's no frills). Looks like as was the case with the G4, I'll let the battery settle before comparing it to 5.0.2.

But so far the performance is similar. I don't let the current t-mobile apn so I'll configure that at work.

Just happy I've got 6.0.1 on it without having to root.
    04-24-2016 10:32 PM
    I replied to your tweet Sahib... Assuming @hasasimo is you ;)
    04-24-2016 10:50 PM
    Just got home from work.. What a helluva day! I'm tired...
    04-24-2016 10:51 PM
    Where did the weekend go...
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-24-2016 11:23 PM
    Thankfully it's a short week and a pay week so it's all good.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-24-2016 11:24 PM
    Found a place that will replace our catalytic converter a lot cheaper so we're taking it there to get done. That will give us more time to decide on another car.
    04-24-2016 11:26 PM
    Had our first BBQ of the season. We still need to buy a proper BBQ. We used our portable one which is good but not the same. We're planning to take the portable one down to the seafront when the weather gets nicer.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-24-2016 11:28 PM
    There are grills outside in various places at my apartment complex. People were using them today. I got hungry taking in the smells from the grills.
    04-24-2016 11:31 PM
    So I'm going to London this Friday.

Is it wrong that the best bread for making French toast we found so far just happen to be at Le Cordon Bleu? The have a shop in their school. They happen to sell all the French pastries as well.
    04-24-2016 11:31 PM
    I'm not just going to London for the bread BTW. My wife is working and I get to wander around.
    04-24-2016 11:33 PM
    I'm not just going to London for the bread BTW. My wife is working and I get to wander around and take pictures.
    Fixed that for ya there Rue.. ;)
    04-24-2016 11:37 PM

I don't have a twitter lol :p
    04-24-2016 11:57 PM

If I had a twitter I'd name is mister myster
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-24-2016 11:59 PM
    Had our first BBQ of the season. We still need to buy a proper BBQ. We used our portable one which is good but not the same. We're planning to take the portable one down to the seafront when the weather gets nicer.

Tomorrow at school they are going to have a BBQ 😀 woot woot
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-25-2016 12:00 AM
    Got back from the Bay Area a couple of hours ago. Upgrading my second SP3 to Win10 right now and then going to bed. Busy day tomorrow for me.
    04-25-2016 12:35 AM
    Fixed that for ya there Rue.. ;)
    Well that sort of depends where I am and if there's anything to take pictures of. I've been to London a few times where I haven't taken any pictures.

It's a sort of a mood thing. I sometimes feel like a tourist or a local. I've been to London so many times I can probably be a tourist guide. :P
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-25-2016 01:21 AM
    Well that sort of depends where I am and if there's anything to take pictures of. I've been to London a few times where I haven't taken any pictures.

It's a sort of a mood thing. I sometimes feel like a tourist or a local. I've been to London so many times I can probably be a tourist guide. :P
    In that case, you probably know some cool things that the locals know, but the typical tourists don't. Maybe you could find some lesser known but interesting things to take pictures of.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-25-2016 01:43 AM
    Well, I agree that summer dresses on a woman are a wonderful thing.

I agree with Sahib that once they're comfortable in whatever they're wearing is when a woman is most attractive. I cannot say that my own respect levels are based on how much she is or isn't showing in her outfit. Mine is based moreso on how she carries herself and who she is over what she's wearing...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Maybe I haven't expressed myself in the right way. What I wanted to say is that I don't have the respect for women who look cheap.
    atlantisbRe likes this.
    04-25-2016 03:51 AM
    We got a home made one. Just a metal frame and a marble plate inside it. It's reall great for grilling. Stays heated long after the fire is gone.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2016 04:15 AM
    MIA have you read that article, here on WC about the L950 XL? You were looking for a nice deal, if this is not a nice one that I don't know what is. You could keep the XL, sell the smaller one, and save ~400$.
    04-25-2016 04:18 AM
    MIA have you read that article, here on WC about the L950 XL? You were looking for a nice deal, if this is not a nice one that I don't know what is. You could keep the XL, sell the smaller one, and save ~400$.
    Looks like it's a Canada only promotion at this point...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    04-25-2016 05:17 AM
    In that case, you probably know some cool things that the locals know, but the typical tourists don't. Maybe you could find some lesser known but interesting things to take pictures of.
    I've been to a few places tourists probably don't ventured to. Things they wouldn't know about. However, whether they're picture worthy is a different discussion.

The main issue is, London, like NYC, is very tourist driven these days. You can usually tell who works/lives in London vs a tourist. I walk around like a local which sometimes means being asked for directions or help. I'm sure my accent throws them the minute I open my mouth though! Though occasionally a bit of a British accent does come out. I should try harder. :P
    04-25-2016 05:19 AM
    Morning folks. Still half asleep, but about to get ready to go to the funny farm.

It's been so long since I've done my regular commute into the city, I've almost forgot how it works...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2016 05:24 AM
    Trying to find a decent BBQ at a decent price is not going to be easy... damn things have gotten expensive!
    04-25-2016 05:31 AM
    It will be an early lunch today I think. I'm a touch famished.

I was supposed to be in meetings this whole week but that's not required. So it's all good. :)
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    04-25-2016 05:35 AM
142,760 ... 48844885488648874888 ...