now but careful don't go to imore or else I think they might hold you captive so you don't die again
    Well, it is pretty macabre.
    10-13-2013 02:05 PM
    Well, it is pretty macabre.
    hahahah I don't think they will do that
    10-13-2013 02:16 PM
    ok now I am going to take off ... laters all ! have a nice sunday
    LMZR likes this.
    10-13-2013 02:16 PM
    hahahah I don't think they will do that
    I mean, making fun of a dead man is macabre.
    10-13-2013 02:20 PM
    I'm watching V for Vendetta. I think the message of this movie so far is pretty disturbing:

V:
    A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. Alone, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, blowing up a building can change the world.
    This could be used as a reason and a justification for every act of terrorism. Let's blow up churches, synagogues, mosques, state buildings, they are just symbols?
    10-13-2013 02:24 PM
    I think that's very similar to the Finnish system. There are just some areas that have to adapt English sooner than others.
    Finnish? No, we are just getting started!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-13-2013 02:26 PM
    It's the black 1020.
    It hard to tell from the front! :P
    10-13-2013 02:39 PM
    I could tell due to the difference in tile placing and well, that's it.
    10-13-2013 03:13 PM
    Take back the night!
    10-13-2013 04:20 PM
    Ooh, dont know when the sun is rising next
    10-13-2013 08:08 PM
    I mean, making fun of a dead man is macabre.
    oh I see well I don't think I'm making fun of him because I would never wish death on no one
    10-13-2013 10:27 PM
    well now im back after eating some stuffed pizza and getting ready for school I am ready to re-read my letter !
    10-13-2013 10:28 PM
    well time to look at some YouTube videos
    LMZR likes this.
    10-13-2013 10:47 PM
    well time to look at some YouTube videos
    I'm listening to music, and watching videos at this time. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-13-2013 11:55 PM
    oh I see well I don't think I'm making fun of him
    You are not, the picture is.

Anyway, I don't care much. It's certainly not my kind of humour and it is by definition macabre, but this is the internet, we all have seen much worse.
    10-14-2013 12:15 AM
    Well good night all I, I almost forgot because since it was quite today:-O anyways good night all
    10-14-2013 12:15 AM
    Well good night all I, I almost forgot because since it was quite today:-O anyways good night all
    Good night.
    10-14-2013 12:50 AM
    Good night.
    Good morning. Though not sure what's good about it yet. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2013 01:02 AM
    Not much good for me. My half dead laptop was handed over to a friend of a friend, who owns a company which takes maintenance contracts for computers. He has informed me that my Windows XP has become corrupt. Data recovery is taking a while, as the computer hangs every now and again.

So, it looks like I have to look out for a new computer a little earlier than I thought. I was going to get one in January, but I need one now, ASAP.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2013 01:15 AM
    Friend is probably getting married in Feb 2014 :), I had fun at his place yesterday.
    Laura Knotek, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-14-2013 01:16 AM
    Friend is probably getting married in Feb 2014 :), I had fun at his place yesterday.
    That's cool. Is this the guy you're getting the really nice model car?
    10-14-2013 01:21 AM
    Not much good for me. My half dead laptop was handed over to a friend of a friend, who owns a company which takes maintenance contracts for computers. He has informed me that my Windows XP has become corrupt. Data recovery is taking a while, as the computer hangs every now and again.

So, it looks like I have to look out for a new computer a little earlier than I thought. I was going to get one in January, but I need one now, ASAP.
    I'm sorry to hear that. It would've been nice to be able to get a new PC when the holiday sales are in progress.
    10-14-2013 01:22 AM

That sucks. Sounds like your hard drive went. Not uncommon. Honestly, your issue sounded simply like a boot sector error. I've had it happen to me a couple of times in the past with Xp. Hopefully they checked that first before doing anything else.

What kind of laptop are you after?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2013 01:24 AM
    My leg hurt in the morning, I didn't sleep well in general, my clones didn't grow over the weekend, today I have an important meeting (not important for me, but there will be many important people) and I don't really know what to expect of it, so you're right.

But then again, isn't it just great to be alive? To have this very short period of conscience in an eternity of nothingness? The ability to realize that this is special?

Let's make today the day of the little things!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2013 01:25 AM
    That sucks. Sounds like your hard drive went. Not uncommon. Honestly, your issue sounded simply like a boot sector error. I've had it happen to me a couple of times in the past with Xp. Hopefully they checked that first before doing anything else.

What kind of laptop are you after?
    Im looking for a 10"-11" laptop, preferably convertible. I would love the surface pro, but it has shown no signs of release in India, and its way out of my budget.
    The Asus transformer book t100 looks good too, but again, it hasn't shown up in the Indian market.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-14-2013 01:26 AM
144,452 ... 487488489490491 ...