At this rate, you might just have to ditch your Maxx and keep the G4:-)
    Well, at least I'm running the Soak Test 1 on my Maxx, which has 6.0.1. So far it seems OK. It's a nice phone that "Moto" managed to mess up with the camera...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-26-2016 10:56 AM
    Prep school, funny farm...same thing...
    Sadly, you're correct here. I've accepted that this isn't a fight I'll win, so i just stay quiet and try to do my work.

Still, it's a shame to watch...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-26-2016 10:57 AM
    Finally home, it's start of the holidays for me so we are going out tonight, I'm the driver again :)
    04-26-2016 10:57 AM
    Tell me about it!
    Yup. Sometimes the less the possibilities, the better the choices we can make.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    worldspy99 likes this.
    04-26-2016 10:58 AM
    At this rate, you might just have to ditch your Maxx and keep the G4:-)
    The thought has crossed my mind...we'll see if it crosses back again...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    04-26-2016 10:58 AM
    Well, at least I'm running the Soak Test 1 on my Maxx, which has 6.0.1. So far it seems OK. It's a nice phone that "Moto" managed to mess up with the camera...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    You seem to gravitate towards manufacturers that love to mess up a camera...Moto, Sony, HTC...I see a definite trend there.
    04-26-2016 11:12 AM
    The thought has crossed my mind...we'll see if it crosses back again...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I have a funny feeling that when that thought crosses your mind, somehow I am going to hear about it :-P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-26-2016 11:13 AM
    Yup. Sometimes the less the possibilities, the better the choices we can make.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    It also seems that sometimes it is better to take the harder option instead of the easier one. I turned down a job offer in 2008 for multiple reasons. The ironic thing is if I had done it at great hardship then, I would have had a 1.4 million dollar pay day in June of 2014....SMH....
    04-26-2016 11:14 AM
    You seem to gravitate towards manufacturers that love to mess up a camera...Moto, Sony, HTC...I see a definite trend there.
    I like the old school brands, which unfortunately these days know how to mess up a camera. Looks like Moto and HTC fixed their woes with the X 2015 and HTC 10.

As for Sony...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-26-2016 12:17 PM
    I like the old school brands, which unfortunately these days know how to mess up a camera. Looks like Moto and HTC fixed their woes with the X 2015 and HTC 10.

As for Sony...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    As for Sony, they still have you as a big fan so no need to change anything :-P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-26-2016 12:19 PM
    I have a funny feeling that when that thought crosses your mind, somehow I am going to hear about it :-P
    Of course you will...and so will everyone else here...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    04-26-2016 12:21 PM
    Never mind... it's a song called Sometimes it Snows in April

It's April and it was snowing where you were...

Anyway.
    And that's what I said, it snowed that day for Prince
    04-26-2016 12:36 PM
    Getting ready to check that list of yours Rue. It's gonna take me a while to go through every song, at least I'm going to enjoy it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-26-2016 12:40 PM
    So this happend today. My hand was clenched so can imagine how close it was to the tissue.
    https://phrtea.by3301.livefilestore....Pro.jpg?psid=1
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-26-2016 12:50 PM
    I made it to the Led Zeppelin IV. Page bookmarked and I'll continue this tomorrow. I disliked just two so far, Four Sticks and another one, can't remember which, there was so many of them!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-26-2016 01:26 PM
    As for Sony, they still have you as a big fan so no need to change anything :-P
    Because they hit a home run for me with their tablets? Those are good but still overpriced...

Sony's got their heads so far up their tush they don't even know where to pull it out from...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    04-26-2016 01:27 PM
    It also seems that sometimes it is better to take the harder option instead of the easier one. I turned down a job offer in 2008 for multiple reasons. The ironic thing is if I had done it at great hardship then, I would have had a 1.4 million dollar pay day in June of 2014....SMH....
    But, there may have been certain that experiences that are positive that you've had now that you may not have had if you'd gone down that road.

Always hard to look back, and in this America...always hard to balance the dollars and sense with the happiness...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    04-26-2016 01:29 PM
    Ed, sometimes I wonder if the funny farm you work at is just as funny as mine?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I'd be willing to enter mine as a contender lol.. We've got some real gems!
    04-26-2016 03:52 PM
    I'd be willing to enter mine as a contender lol.. We've got some real gems!
    Can't wait for the Animal Husbandry classes taught by Professors MIA and Boland😀
    04-26-2016 04:46 PM
    So this happend today. My hand was clenched so can imagine how close it was to the tissue.
    https://phrtea.by3301.livefilestore....Pro.jpg?psid=1
    Linky no workey... (not working for me anyway, on my phone, nor my desktop)
    04-26-2016 05:03 PM
    Getting ready to install yet another new build on the 1520... (10.0.14332.1001.)
    MSFTisMIA and Rose640 like this.
    04-26-2016 05:54 PM
    Can't wait for the Animal Husbandry classes taught by Professors MIA and Boland😀
    I've got a couple asses I can bring in for demo purposes...should be a real riot indeed...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    04-26-2016 06:35 PM
    MSFT has me shaking my head.

I love the feel in hand of the 650. If I were more all into Android, I'd still get a 650 just to keep tabs on Windows 10. Screen is decent but the phone is LG G4/G5 level lightweight and very comfortable to use. Really great feel in hand too. Processor let it down though.

I'm warmig up to the feel in hand of the 950. Problem with it is that it's an 808 chip - which means when it flies, it flies...and when it lags, it lags. Most likely due to the GPU. Screen is very crisp.

The XL is "yuge"! Screen is crisp enough at that size but man, it runs like a dream. If I get one and choose to use it consistently, I'll need a Band for sure to keep it in my pocket more while travelling.

I wish they could have put the XL's guts in the 950's frame.

sahib lopez and Ed Boland like this.
    04-26-2016 07:04 PM
    I'm not unopposed to a big phone. Maybe I'm getting old and just prefer the "5.0-5.2" size. The G4 is a little big but the curve makes it very nice to handle. We'll see though what the new year brings.

If I were a cash filled man, I'd get a HTC 10/LG G5 + a XL.

Ed Boland likes this.
    04-26-2016 07:06 PM
    MSFT has me shaking my head.

I love the feel in hand of the 650. If I were more all into Android, I'd still get a 650 just to keep tabs on Windows 10. Screen is decent but the phone is LG G4/G5 level lightweight and very comfortable to use. Really great feel in hand too. Processor let it down though.

I'm warmig up to the feel in hand of the 950. Problem with it is that it's an 808 chip - which means when it flies, it flies...and when it lags, it lags. Most likely due to the GPU. Screen is very crisp.

The XL is "yuge"! Screen is crisp enough at that size but man, it runs like a dream. If I get one and choose to use it consistently, I'll need a Band for sure to keep it in my pocket more while travelling.

I wish they could have put the XL's guts in the 950's frame.

I don't mind for the specs for the 950. Which reminds me that the 950xl/ 950 shipped 😁
    04-26-2016 08:22 PM
144,790 ... 48924893489448954896 ...