WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

chuckled at this :p
Ro6JlPL.png

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

o_O what about if it bricks your surface pro ?

I have recovery stuff already, and I'm positive that if Windows 10 works well with the Acer S3 then there is no reason why not equally good on the Surface Pro.

I do understand you... Murphy's Law.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have recovery stuff already, and I'm positive that if Windows 10 works well with the Acer S3 then there is no reason why not equally good on the Surface Pro.

I do understand you... Murphy's Law.

well no reason not to try it if you already got backups and recovery tools.i say go for it !

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o then again it was a kid so that could explain everything

Oh I thought you were considering riding one or racing one. They do that with ostriches. Emus are a touch smaller than ostriches on the whole. I don't think they could support a full grown person. Emus are not much taller than me an ostrich on the other hand is huge!

I'm happy to be proven wrong about the riding though. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh I thought you were considering riding one or racing one. They do that with ostriches. Emus are a touch smaller than ostriches on the whole. I don't think they could support a full grown person. Emus are not much taller than me an ostrich on the other hand is huge!

I'm happy to be proven wrong about the riding though. :p

im thinking who would ride one then i remember people are crazy to ride one. me ride one :p? HA nah im not that crazy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb