I like your avatar. :) Pretty damn funny.
    I hate you.
    LMAO.
    I could make you even more funnier one, if you want, will only cost you a few cents and 3 gazillion dollars in taxes.
    10-14-2013 05:26 AM
    I hate you.
    LMAO.
    I could make you even more funnier one, if you want, will only cost you a few cents and 3 gazillion dollars in taxes.
    3 gazillion dollars in taxes - that's probably what apple owes if they paid the proper amount of tax
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-14-2013 05:31 AM
    I hate you.
    LMAO.
    Damn, how do i scrape up that much? :P

It's Tim Cook Y'all!
    10-14-2013 05:32 AM
    3 gazillion dollars in taxes - that's probably what apple owes if they paid the proper amount of tax
    Only if they admitted that they had taxes.

I managed to get a second Windows Phone real cheap, but i won't say what it is until i get it, i'll wait until i receive it.
    10-14-2013 05:34 AM
    Like they will...
    Damn, how do i scrape up that much? :P

It's Tim Cook Y'all!
    CNN says that Tim Crooks Tim Crooks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is obsessed with the number of people using WP8, he is going to write everyone a letter saying how disturbed he is by that.
    10-14-2013 05:43 AM
    So i just read something interesting :) Apparently a marvel endless runner is coming to windows phone :) I am literally so excited right now :)
    10-14-2013 06:12 AM
    So i just read something interesting :) Apparently a marvel endless runner is coming to windows phone :) I am literally so excited right now :)
    Make sure you chip your nails before reading those comics :)
    10-14-2013 06:13 AM
    Make sure you chip your nails before reading those comics :)
    That comment makes no sense.
    Shinigami910 likes this.
    10-14-2013 06:25 AM
    That comment makes no sense.
    He shouldn't be playing on his phone all day with grown up nails, thats simply gross.
    I read somewhere, where a guy was poking his nose constant;y and using his touch screen laptop with that same finger.
    10-14-2013 06:26 AM
    Hey martin, so was reading at the weekend about an apparent deadpool spin off film they are making. And apparently Ryan Reynolds is going to reprise the role from the wolverine origins film :) since youre a massive deadpool fan what's your opinion on that?
    10-14-2013 06:30 AM
    Hey martin, so was reading at the weekend about an apparent deadpool spin off film they are making. And apparently Ryan Reynolds is going to reprise the role from the wolverine origins film :) since youre a massive deadpool fan what's your opinion on that?
    Your username reminds me of 'Konami', they used to make some cool games back in my day.
    10-14-2013 06:33 AM
    Your username reminds me of 'Konami', they used to make some cool games back in my day.
    Why does my username remind you of Konami?
    10-14-2013 06:37 AM
    Why does my username remind you of Konami?
    shinigami - konami, how rhyming do they sound to you?
    10-14-2013 06:39 AM
    LOL the only end with the same 3 letters :P now if you said they both sounded Japanese i could have understood (since my username is a Japanese word) :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-14-2013 06:46 AM
    LOL the only end with the same 3 letters :P now if you said they both sounded Japanese i could have understood (since my username is a Japanese word) :P
    I don't know anything about Japanese (Am from India, only Know English, Hindi and Marathi) but your username reminds me of Konami, that's it ;).
    10-14-2013 06:48 AM
    Logic is not one of montsa007 strongest points I've noticed. Or should I say, what's logical to him is not necessarily logical to other people. Or something like that.
    10-14-2013 06:49 AM
    Logic is not one of montsa007 strongest points I've noticed. Or should I say, what's logical to him is not necessarily logical to other people. Or something like that.
    Just spoke your username and ran my nose upwards, I'm sorry but seems it is a habit now lmao.

The logic of this thread is to reach 20k, doesn't matter how, we can post the most random carp on the internet.

Not to forget the soul who gets the spot of 20k post, gets a bag of goodies, containing all useless things from users on the forum.
    10-14-2013 06:51 AM
    Grr so tried to change my avatar but i ran into 2 problems 1. i cant seem to change it from inside the app. 2. Using ie on my phone doesn't seem to like me changing my avatar either :(
    10-14-2013 06:54 AM
    Incidentally my username here is my gamer tag :) couldn't think of any other user name when signing up :)
    10-14-2013 06:55 AM
    Grr so tried to change my avatar but i ran into 2 problems 1. i cant seem to change it from inside the app. 2. Using ie on my phone doesn't seem to like me changing my avatar either :(

10-14-2013 06:56 AM
    The rumour of a Deadpool spin off film with Ryan Reynolds has been going on since he played Wade Wilson/Weapon X in Wolverine - Reynolds wants to do it as do Marvel - apparently its a problem with studio backing. Personally I think Reynolds would be a great Deadpool.
    10-14-2013 06:56 AM
    Also i hate paper work trying to fill in a training form report and it does my head in trying to write a min 500 word report on a placement i did :S so tedious
    10-14-2013 06:57 AM
    Incidentally my username here is my gamer tag :) couldn't think of any other user name when signing up :)
    I used to run a forum in 2008, a chick kept her username as 'Stabilo' with a very hot avatar.
    I asked what does it mean, she said
    "I was registering and I looked around my desk, I saw a pencil and it was by the company named 'Stabilo', so I used it"
    If you want to hear more strange usernames, let me know, I'll post a small list.
    10-14-2013 06:57 AM
    The only way I've been able to do anything with my avatar is using a browser on the computer. I don't think you can do it with the free app and I've never been able to login to WPC from my phone in IE.
    10-14-2013 06:59 AM
    The rumour of a Deadpool spin off film with Ryan Reynolds has been going on since he played Wade Wilson/Weapon X in Wolverine - Reynolds wants to do it as do Marvel - apparently its a problem with studio backing. Personally I think Reynolds would be a great Deadpool.
    Well i recently saw a you tube video of someone who had interviewed Reynolds for his latest film R.I.P.D. and topic turned to deadpool briefly where it seemed it was becoming more likely there would be a spin off
    10-14-2013 06:59 AM
145,246 ... 489490491492493 ...