WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So my phone chucked a spazy eariler today, I have a feeling it might be infected by something (no idea what or how) but my wife got an email from me and it appears to be malware.

Just letting everyone know. I haven't downloaded anything weird either. I'm not entirely sure it was my phone but it would explain why my phone acted weird.

strange but I got a spam email from you and nadia o.o... I wonder if its related

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm excited. I ordered the Sony noise canceling headphones and they arrived! Also the replacement 720 housing arrived too. Time to pay my repair guy a visit...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

good stuff.... welcoming your thoughts on the headphones

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I forgot to mention alcohol. It's a factor as well.

Sleeping in your back is another.

Posted by my Nexus 7

I don't drink enough alcohol...even though with my schedule I could argue I should. I typically start on my stomach and roll over to my back at night. But hey, i can snore from any sleeping position...

I just have to make a few changes...one of which is my schedule.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the big news is Bank of America ( a big US Bank) is looking to kill WP app support. People trolled the articles that Chase (another big US bank) was doing the same two weeks ago, saying "switch banks"...even suggesting BoA as an option.

Betcha those trolls are eating crow. Hope they take their own obnoxious advice.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Truth be told, the folks who pat attention know better. Everyone was lined up for Apple Pay. I've been seen Wells Fargo (a now big enough bank), push Apple Pay ads for the past 2 months. They too have a WP app currently and I won't be surprised if they kill their off too.

WP is a second class citizen in the mobile OS game today. 2015 is a critical year.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I gave my girl 3M earplugs so she won't hear much of my snoring. He he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GF had forbidden earplugs for the past few months and banished me to the couch for a stretch. I need to find some newer comfortable ones and make some changes quick.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm excited. I ordered the Sony noise canceling headphones and they arrived! Also the replacement 720 housing arrived too. Time to pay my repair guy a visit...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I've been testing the Huawei noise canceling earphones and I'm pretty impressed. It features charging via the phone such add the Mate 7 and I was hoping my Honor 6 would charge it but it won't. Nevertheless, it sounds very good and noise canceling is effective.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of night view, here is one from Singapore.

Attachments

• IMG_20150119_195903.jpg
    IMG_20150119_195903.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 15

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

The GF had forbidden earplugs for the past few months and banished me to the couch for a stretch. I need to find some newer comfortable ones and make some changes quick.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

The 3M plugs I mentioned is comfortable and standard equipment at our testing center that exam candidates can use. I should post a photo when I get to the office.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo