WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

How's the music quality ? What do you hear most between the highs mids or lows ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Music quality is good enough. Little cleaner sounding than the Marley's, esp with Clear Audio disabled. I like them. I just need to use the other eartips because these don't fit well enough for me.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...workshop went well, then we had lunch (our favorite Vietnamese place nearby), one of my returning patients showed up and I took care of her, and my supervisor hasn't tried to ride my **** so far.

All in all, a good day at work so far.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you hit Swappa to see if you can get it cheaper? What if you trade in your OG Surface, can you save on a few $$$ that way?

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I was thinking about selling my old surface Rt for 100$ that way I'll have money to spend

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So...workshop went well, then we had lunch (our favorite Vietnamese place nearby), one of my returning patients showed up and I took care of her, and my supervisor hasn't tried to ride my **** so far.

All in all, a good day at work so far.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

*sigh* Vietnamese food

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was thinking about selling my old surface Rt for 100$ that way I'll have money to spend

See what the Swappa prices are for both. Maybe 99 when he gets back can suggest a few ideas...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Ed I meant ask, you mentioned a while back about not wanting to travel, any particular reason why?

Well, there's only a very few select countries that I would like to visit before I die, and it would be purely for sight seeing/tourist reasons. Other than that, I don't have any reason at all to leave the U.S. And while I know things can happen here in the States, just like anywhere else, the chances are a lot less... I'm perfectly content keeping my feet safely planted on American soil.

No offence to those abroad.. and I'm sure there's statistics that state something like "there's more people killed by drunk drivers in the U.S. Every year, than those killed by roadside bombs, beheadings, or random militia related shootings/assaults" but I'll happily take my chances with the drunk drivers..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99