It's not that the chords themselves are complex, they're not. They're just (as with most metal songs) standard power chords. It's that the actual songs are complex as a whole, with these simple power chords all over the place, all up and down the neck of the guitar.

It's like the difference between a classical piece, where you'd have one or two complicated, or complex (6 string) chords versus a metal song where you have 8-10 simple power chords (2-3 string chords) at all different locations on the neck, played very quickly.

With the former, you're focused on precise finger placement for these complex chords, where the latter, the power chords all have the same basic chord "shape" with the fingers. You're just moving your hand up and down the neck to different positions more rapidly. It's more like a workout! lol
    Here's one for you, Ed, about Rush.

tumblr_mel0fmheeg1r4na3qo1_1280.jpg
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    05-06-2016 03:07 AM
    I have that on vinyl
    Me too!
    azcruz likes this.
    05-06-2016 05:31 AM
    Here's one for you, Ed, about Rush.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mel0fmheeG1r4na3qo1_1280.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	125992
    Nice! lol

(nice Gold Top Alex is holding there too!)
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-06-2016 05:32 AM
    Morning folks. A rainy day in NYC...a wet funny farm isn't all that fun...

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-06-2016 07:02 AM
    Oh yeah have both :p it would be nice for people who like having it. Personally I don't need it since I rather press the Windows button and let the OS handle background apps.

The m8 had double tap to wake? o.O
    It does. It is a tall phone with the power button at the top, so adding tap to wake made sense. I only used the power button to turn on and off the phone. I was a big time tap to wake + tap nav bar to sleep guy. Made the phone that much easier to use...

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-06-2016 07:05 AM
    Morning folks. A rainy day in NYC...a wet funny farm isn't all that fun...

G4 Approved
    Morning, we have sun and warm weather. Which is nice. The weekend is looking a bit confused though, as always. :P
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-06-2016 07:18 AM
    So I decided to do a before and after photo of my kitchen. The before is what it looked like when we bought it.

So here you go.

kitchen.jpg

The kitchen isn't 100% complete but you get the general idea.
    05-06-2016 07:19 AM
    So I decided to do a before and after photo of my kitchen. The before is what it looked like when we bought it.

So here you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitchen.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	2.41 MB 
ID:	125999

The kitchen isn't 100% complete but you get the general idea.
    Looking good!

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-06-2016 07:51 AM
    Morning, we have sun and warm weather. Which is nice. The weekend is looking a bit confused though, as always. :P
    Sun in the UK? Guess the clouds heard Trump was coming for a visit and fled to France...

G4 Approved
    azcruz likes this.
    05-06-2016 07:52 AM
    Sun in the UK? Guess the clouds heard Trump was coming for a visit and fled to France...

G4 Approved
    We've had two days of pure blue skies and sun. Today was the first day with clouds but still warm.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-06-2016 08:05 AM
    We've had two days of pure blue skies and sun. Today was the first day with clouds but still warm.
    Good to hear it. Today is dreary with the rain and I feel as dreary as it looks outside. More tired than anything else...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-06-2016 08:07 AM
    This windows hello thing isn't that bad...
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    05-06-2016 08:07 AM
    I'm very impressed at how compact this XL is. It feels more comfortable to use one handed than the G4...
    05-06-2016 08:08 AM
    I'm very impressed at how compact this XL is. It feels more comfortable to use one handed than the G4...
    Turning back to Windows? :P
    05-06-2016 08:23 AM
    Maybe. Maybe not. Still deciding...
    05-06-2016 08:36 AM
    May still be a dual user. It's not like I'm going to get rid of my Z3 tablet compact anyway, so...I could go the 99 route - a windows phone and an android tablet.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-06-2016 08:40 AM
    May still be a dual user. It's not like I'm going to get rid of my Z3 tablet compact anyway, so...I could go the 99 route - a windows phone and an android tablet.
    I was that way for a time but then I started to find it cumbersome so that's why I went full Android. I'm not a fan of carrying extra things around with me unless I need to. Especially when I'm hanging out in London.

Have I ever mentioned I'm not a fan of people with backpacks?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-06-2016 08:47 AM
    I was that way for a time but then I started to find it cumbersome so that's why I went full Android. I'm not a fan of carrying extra things around with me unless I need to. Especially when I'm hanging out in London.

Have I ever mentioned I'm not a fan of people with backpacks?
    I feel the exact same way. However, I can get away with carrying multiple devices because I typically have a small sling bag as my work bag. I brought the XL today because I was still setting up some stuff on it and my G4's battery is low.

That's why if I went to windows as the daily driver, I'd still use my 360 as a watch, even if I leave my tablet at home. I do agree - less devices is better, so I try to travel light most times.
    05-06-2016 08:54 AM
    Told ya...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-06-2016 08:56 AM

G4 Approved
    They are here too and it rained for good measure, of course 48 hours after I get both cars washed...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-06-2016 08:57 AM
    Told ya...
    It's not like I doubted you. It did have a nice feel in the store, but it is a better device than people give it credit for...which is why I still feel MSFT dropped the ball by overpricing the 950 line to start out.
    05-06-2016 09:51 AM
    They are here too and it rained for good measure, of course 48 hours after I get both cars washed...
    It always sucks when you wash the cars and the rains come...yet when you keep the car unwashed, the rain stays away like some voters will from the polls for this Presidential election...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-06-2016 09:56 AM
    What's up gang?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-06-2016 11:20 AM
    What's up gang?
    Busy with a presentation....what's up with you? Haven't seen you in a few days.
    05-06-2016 11:28 AM
    Busy with a presentation....what's up with you? Haven't seen you in a few days.
    Been busy preparing myself for the school. I got serious headaches because of Latin, there was so much I had to catch up.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-06-2016 11:49 AM
143,644 ... 49204921492249234924 ...