My parents in a nutshell.
    When I first brought whey protein home, I had to sit down and talk to my tad. I had a tough time explaining to him that it wasn't cocaine. I mean, what the hell, does he even know how much a kilo of cocaine cost?

https://www.facebook.com/LazarAngelo...8565767160011/
    05-10-2016 12:57 PM
    You're probably gonna have to get it unlocked by a third party, as 99 said, but I think you'll loose your warranty that way.
    The 521 is an old device, the warranty on it probably ran out over a year ago.
    05-10-2016 01:05 PM
    The 521 is an old device, the warranty on it probably ran out over a year ago.
    Didn't think of that.
    05-10-2016 01:17 PM
    ive seen tall buildings. In san Francisco , Santa Barbara, Long beach , Utah, Sacramento :P
    NYC is in the top 2 in the country with the most skyscrapers. No offense to those places on your list, but they don't roll in the tall buildings like how we do here in NYC...

G4 Approved
    05-10-2016 01:25 PM
    The only issue I had was typing on a smaller screen, since I got used to a bigger screen. There aren't any significant differences between Lollipop and Marshmallow that affect usability, and all of my apps work on either device.
    Honestly, the X 2013 was one of my favorite devices. The battery wasn't bad, and the cell radios were pretty awesome. The camera was useless, but in good lighting was serviceable.

Good little big phone.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-10-2016 01:27 PM
    K800 series were marked as phones with best camera back in the days, or am I wrong? Was it called Cybershot?
    That it was. The K750 and the K800/K810 were the best. The K850 was were things started to decline. It was OK, but by the time the Symbian stuff rolled around, Nokia was wiping the floor with Sony in the camera department.

G4 Approved
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-10-2016 01:41 PM
    Hi I have the same problem. I'm in Ghana and I have to unlock my lumia521. can you please give me the email address which u asked t-mobile for the unlock code, please!
    I agree with worldspy99 here. The helpful thing is that since the 521 is an older phone, you may be a bit more likely to find a third party to unlock it for you. If you had an AT&T WP8 like a 920 or 820, you'd be screwed, but the 521 should be easier to unlock.

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-10-2016 01:44 PM
    That it was. The K750 and the K800/K810 were the best. The K850 was were things started to decline. It was OK, but by the time the Symbian stuff rolled around, Nokia was wiping the floor with Sony in the camera department.

G4 Approved
    Was that the one with just one touch "key", the one in the middle of the screen? I'm talking about K850.
    05-10-2016 01:50 PM
    NYC is in the top 2 in the country with the most skyscrapers. No offense to those places on your list, but they don't roll in the tall buildings like how we do here in NYC...

G4 Approved
    I concur...and there are other locations that are even crazier than NYC....Chicago, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, even Kuala Lumpur has some nice towers...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-10-2016 01:50 PM
    I concur...and there are other locations that are even crazier than NYC....Chicago, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, even Kuala Lumpur has some nice towers...
    I slightly disagree.

Chicago has stepped up their skyscraper game and is now #2 in the US behind NYC. Wiki says glbally Hong Kong and NYC are top 2, with Dubai, Shanghai and Tokyo in the top 6. While some of the places on your list are adding these at a phenomenal rate, NYC is still near the top of the list (Hong Kong is killing it too).

The definitions can change a lot, but when tourists come to NYC and get wide-eyed at the tall buildings, there's a legitimate reason why.

Sahib, you got to get out of Orland for a little while...come to NYC and get a local girl to show you around and play some serious bisbol behind closed doors...

G4 Approved
    05-10-2016 02:23 PM
    My parents in a nutshell.
    When I first brought whey protein home, I had to sit down and talk to my tad. I had a tough time explaining to him that it wasn't cocaine. I mean, what the hell, does he even know how much a kilo of cocaine cost?

https://www.facebook.com/LazarAngelo...8565767160011/
    I got a good laugh out of that :p protein as cocaine lol
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-10-2016 02:28 PM
    I slightly disagree.

Chicago has stepped up their skyscraper game and is now #2 in the US behind NYC. Wiki says glbally Hong Kong and NYC are top 2, with Dubai, Shanghai and Tokyo in the top 6. While some of the places on your list are adding these at a phenomenal rate, NYC is still near the top of the list (Hong Kong is killing it too).

The definitions can change a lot, but when tourists come to NYC and get wide-eyed at the tall buildings, there's a legitimate reason why.

Sahib, you got to get out of Orland for a little while...come to NYC and get a local girl to show you around and play some serious bisbol behind closed doors...

G4 Approved
    I will go to NYC it's in my plans to go:) when I say something is in my plans it's going to happen
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-10-2016 02:29 PM
    I hope the cumulative update is good on my 950
    05-10-2016 02:30 PM
    I will go to NYC it's in my plans to go:) when I say something is in my plans it's going to happen
    Hey, get in that local bisbol I was talking g about when you come here (of course be smart about it), and I'm sure you'll have a grand time...

G4 Approved
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-10-2016 02:45 PM
    Was that the one with just one touch "key", the one in the middle of the screen? I'm talking about K850.
    This is the K850:

http://m.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k850-2003.php

Not sure which one you're taking about.

Going down memory lane makes me yearn for a Nokia N86 8MP...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-10-2016 02:51 PM
    Really ?aww:( in forza 5 the RX-8 /7 are there.
    It's not a full game. Once Horizon 3 is released it will probably include same cars as on Xbox.
    True. This version does carry the "BETA" tag...

Here's my quick thoughts after giving Forza Motorsport 6 Apex BETA a spin on my Win10 gaming rig:

I will say that Xbox users/owners must not have a very big selection of racing games (I have no idea.. Haven't had a console since the Super Nintendo), because I'm not seeing the big deal about "Forza" coming to PC... I mean, sure, it looks great graphically and it runs nice and smooth and everything as far as the "driving mechanics" go, but so do the many other racing games on PC. We've already got a ton of top notch, triple A racing titles that are way more elaborate graphically, and with the way you can "performance tune" the cars (modifying everything from the suspension, to the engine and drivetrain).

Hopefully, the finished product will add more features like this. Also, with this being still in BETA, there's a limited number of cars and tracks included in the game. I'm sure that will change with the full release.

For now, I'm going to say that until they add these things (and steering wheel controller support), this looks like a simple "console port" to PC. Yes it's fun, and looks fantastic if you've got the PC hardware to crank up the graphic settings, but there's other racing games on PC that are (if I could sum it up in one word) better!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-10-2016 05:23 PM
    I've read some very negative reviews, people were complaining that aiming was too easy, or something like that. But again I've read that even developers themselves didn't manage to complete the game on the maximum difficulty. I think they were reffering to multiplayer, but I might be wrong.
    Meh.. I don't read into all those reviews. Most of them are people that have a problem with every game that comes out anyway. I've played the closed multiplayer beta both times that it was up and running and loved every minute of it... plus I'm a huge fan of the series, and any and every game that id software has ever put out... even if John Carmack didn't have a hand in this one, his genius lives on through as he invented the genre, and the engines that these games are built upon. I'm sure much of his original code remains, and gets carried over.

I'll be picking up a copy Friday as asap! Can't wait!
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    05-10-2016 05:33 PM
    I've got no problems using my 5'' 640 with one hand, and my hands aren't big at all.
    Oh I know. I can type with one hand on my big ole 5.5" 6S Plus if I try hard enough! lol (that new Microsoft keyboard helps!)

I was just saying, the 4" small sized phones are the favorite size for a lot of people. Most claiming the ease of one handed typing. Me.. I don't mind using two hands to get the job done... heck, I can sure type a lot faster with two hands anyway.
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    05-10-2016 05:38 PM
    Oh I know. I can type with one hand on my big ole 5.5" 6S Plus if I try hard enough! lol (that new Microsoft keyboard helps!)

I was just saying, the 4" small sized phones are the favorite size for a lot of people. Most claiming the ease of one handed typing. Me.. I don't mind using two hands to get the job done... heck, I can sure type a lot faster with two hands anyway.
    Some like the smaller size, which is find. I guess it is about having options for people. I used to like that small form factor back in the days, but I'm long gone past that.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    05-10-2016 07:55 PM
    We'll see how that happens...when that happens.

sahib lopez likes this.
    05-10-2016 07:56 PM
    True. This version does carry the "BETA" tag...

Here's my quick thoughts after giving Forza Motorsport 6 Apex BETA a spin on my Win10 gaming rig:

I will say that Xbox users/owners must not have a very big selection of racing games (I have no idea.. Haven't had a console since the Super Nintendo), because I'm not seeing the big deal about "Forza" coming to PC... I mean, sure, it looks great graphically and it runs nice and smooth and everything as far as the "driving mechanics" go, but so do the many other racing games on PC. We've already got a ton of top notch, triple A racing titles that are way more elaborate graphically, and with the way you can "performance tune" the cars (modifying everything from the suspension, to the engine and drivetrain).

Hopefully, the finished product will add more features like this. Also, with this being still in BETA, there's a limited number of cars and tracks included in the game. I'm sure that will change with the full release.

For now, I'm going to say that until they add these things (and steering wheel controller support), this looks like a simple "console port" to PC. Yes it's fun, and looks fantastic if you've got the PC hardware to crank up the graphic settings, but there's other racing games on PC that are (if I could sum it up in one word) better!
    On forza 5 you got so many options to customize and change your car from the simple tire change to chamber the tires to gear ratio and more. I hope the forza on Pc gains all that
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-10-2016 08:06 PM
    On forza 5 you got so many options to customize and change your car from the simple tire change to chamber the tires to gear ratio and more. I hope the forza on Pc gains all that
    Me too! Yeah, stuff like that are what PC gamers are used to with racing games.
    05-10-2016 09:25 PM
    Some like the smaller size, which is find. I guess it is about having options for people. I used to like that small form factor back in the days, but I'm long gone past that.

Me as well... Once I "went big" with the 1520, and now the 6S Plus, I could never go back to the small phones.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-10-2016 09:27 PM
    Me as well... Once I "went big" with the 1520, and now the 6S Plus, I could never go back to the small phones.

The 950XL is the most compact 5.7" screen device by far.
    05-10-2016 09:29 PM
    The 950XL is the most compact 5.7" screen device by far.
    The most compact ones I've seen at this screen size are the 950 XL and Note 5.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-10-2016 10:40 PM
142,845 ... 49324933493449354936 ...