I slightly disagree.

Chicago has stepped up their skyscraper game and is now #2 in the US behind NYC. Wiki says glbally Hong Kong and NYC are top 2, with Dubai, Shanghai and Tokyo in the top 6. While some of the places on your list are adding these at a phenomenal rate, NYC is still near the top of the list (Hong Kong is killing it too).

The definitions can change a lot, but when tourists come to NYC and get wide-eyed at the tall buildings, there's a legitimate reason why.

Sahib, you got to get out of Orland for a little while...come to NYC and get a local girl to show you around and play some serious bisbol behind closed doors...

G4 Approved
    In Australia people walk around looking at the ground to avoid stepping on snakes. In Manhattan they do it because they gave up trying to see the sky...

It is the one thing that strikes you when going to NYC. Everything is up.
    05-10-2016 11:25 PM
    You really need to get out of Orland...

G4 Approved
    We have been telling him this for about two years now...
    05-10-2016 11:27 PM
    Morning... meh.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    05-10-2016 11:30 PM
    We have been telling him this for about two years now...
    I'll go I'll go lol
    05-10-2016 11:44 PM
    Morning... meh.
    Half the battle is Getting up in the Morning :p morning to you too
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-10-2016 11:44 PM
    I think this was really cool, considering that Lake/Sinfield wrote the lyrics in 1973.
    EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LYRICS - Karn Evil 9
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karn_Evil_9
    azcruz and Ed Boland like this.
    05-11-2016 01:53 AM
    Morning folks. So the experiment begins...I'm back on Windows phone for the next 5 days...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    05-11-2016 05:23 AM
    Morning folks. So the experiment begins...I'm back on Windows phone for the next 5 days...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Good luck? :P
    05-11-2016 05:27 AM
    It's been pretty much non stop rain all day so far.... I'm at work so I don't care but it makes driving a pain... Though there were less white trades vans on the road this morning!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2016 05:38 AM
    Good luck? :P
    It should be fine. Something will annoy me, something may surprise me....but at least I have the choice to switch back and forth as a dual user...
    05-11-2016 06:16 AM
    Morning troops!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-11-2016 07:43 AM
    Morning troops!
    Morning, Ed.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-11-2016 07:45 AM
    The thread has really slowed down. I remember when Sahib used to go on a spree and we'd hit like 150-200 posts a day...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-11-2016 08:06 AM
    The thread has really slowed down. I remember when Sahib used to go on a spree and we'd hit like 150-200 posts a day...
    I'm both busy and bored...

Thing is there's no 'morning' crew for the EU any more. So that slows things down as well.

As the weather gets nicer I expect this thing will stall even more.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-11-2016 08:30 AM

I like to believe that I bring a lot more to the table now ;)
    05-11-2016 08:40 AM
    It's been pretty much non stop rain all day so far.... I'm at work so I don't care but it makes driving a pain... Though there were less white trades vans on the road this morning!

I'd like some rain here.its going to reach 90F here o.O
    05-11-2016 08:41 AM
    On another note my grad ceremony is coming up 😁😂😃
    05-11-2016 08:42 AM
    I'd like some rain here.its going to reach 90F here o.O
    If you want what other people consider 'crap weather' than move states. There's plenty to choose from. :P

I hear Seattle will suit your needs very well. :P
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-11-2016 08:46 AM
    On another note my grad ceremony is coming up
    Congrats? Or do you know if you passed yet?
    Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-11-2016 08:47 AM
    To talk about music for a moment, again...

I, oddly enough, heard some Iron Maiden on the radio (yes they actually play Maiden on the radio in the UK).

Anyway, I heard two songs, one was Number of the Beast and I noticed that it totally lacked any bass whatsoever. It was almost tinny sounding. If you listen to Metallica they had a similar problem before their Black album.

I was wondering if it was because of ignorance or purpose as in 'creating a sound' of the 80s metal era.

Anyway, next song I head was Can I Play with Madness. Aside from being the first concert I saw from Iron Maiden, I noticed this song was much richer in sound over all. Base was evident and I was pretty sure that all the concerts I went to sounded pretty good so I'm guessing they sorted the other songs out when live.

Very interesting though. I wonder what the issue was with base though. You don't really think about it until it's missing and you can tell it's missing.
    Hey Rue, I saw this post the other day while I was at work and didn't have time to engage.

Pretty cool that they're playing Maiden on the radio! Anyway, you're right, the original mixes of those old songs didn't have all that much bass back then. Remember this was well before the whole "sub woofer" thing started around the 90's. That's why a lot of albums got remastered to take advantage of the expanded frequency range of more modern audio equipment.

I remember back in the 80's people were more concerned with having the best 6x9 speakers in their cars for the punchy mid-range. They didn't have these big bass boxes that you see today. Of course hearing the live music, you get the full range, but the recordings were mostly aimed toward what they could reproduce on the mass consumer's audio equipment.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-11-2016 09:07 AM
    I try to post as much as I can..
    05-11-2016 09:10 AM
    Working the evening shift tonight...
    05-11-2016 09:10 AM
    Trying out some new coffee creamer this morning; butter pecan!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-11-2016 09:11 AM
    I like to believe that I bring a lot more to the table now ;)
    With no Nadi, no blunt bus, no tri tip yes you do contribute more since there are less FIM (foot in mouth) opportunities.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-11-2016 09:14 AM
    Trying out some new coffee creamer this morning; butter pecan!
    Awesome. I try and stick with French Vanilla.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-11-2016 09:15 AM
144,784 ... 49334934493549364937 ...