WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So when are you posting pictures?

Might go out and get some at lunchtime. Been playing with the settings a lot to see what happens but not taken any worthwhile pictures yet. The camera grip is an amazing accessory though.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Might go out and get some at lunchtime. Been playing with the settings a lot to see what happens but not taken any worthwhile pictures yet. The camera grip is an amazing accessory though.

Is the camera grip a must have addon? is it worth getting?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been mucking about with Nokia Pro Cam on my L920. Lots of settings to mess with. Still trying to sort some of them out. I haven't figured out how to do that action shot thing.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Is the camera grip a must have addon? is it worth getting?

Yes - basically turns it into a full blown camera - and also has its own battery that charges the phone so great for when your out and about and running low on juice

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, Metro doesn't suit the desktop.

It's on W8 already and it looks as though MS isn't going to drop it. Logic dictates that the next step would be to get rid of the 'desktop' environment and make Metro the main interface.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've been mucking about with Nokia Pro Cam on my L920. Lots of settings to mess with. Still trying to sort some of them out. I haven't figured out how to do that action shot thing.

When i looked at the 1020, i should have looked at Nokia's Pro Cam's settings, i only shot in auto mode. :(

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Thought the action shots were done with Nokia Smart Cam?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's on W8 already and it looks as though MS isn't going to drop it. Logic dictates that the next step would be to get rid of the 'desktop' environment and make Metro the main interface.

I have no issue if that's the direction either.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yes - basically turns it into a full blown camera - and also has its own battery that charges the phone so great for when your out and about and running low on juice

Well, i might end up getting the camera grip with it. I was impressed with the addition of the battery and larger shutter button. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Indeed I currently have 20 different camera apps pinned to my startscreen :unhappysweat:

I only have the normal cam app on my GDR2 Lumia 520, i wonder how i didn't get Nokia Smart Cam, wasn't Smart Cam for all Lumia's?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I only have the normal cam app on my GDR2 Lumia 520, i wonder how i didn't get Nokia Smart Cam, wasn't Smart Cam for all Lumia's?

Yes it's available for the 520. You might also be able to get Pro Cam,with a bit of a tweak, but not sure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb