It's not like I really need the memory cards anyway... I can always output the mixed/finished song to the PC and store them there. I do need at least the card that's in it, to perform the mixes/bounce tracks etc while working on a song. Sort of like a RAM while using the unit...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-15-2016 07:31 AM
    It's a Citroen C4 diesel with park assist. Not that I need that.

The diesel is mostly for fuel economy. I drive approximately 52 miles one way, the BMW drinks petrol like water. So with this things should be better.
    Current generation? With 1.6 hdi I assume?
    05-15-2016 08:02 AM
    I was also given a Peavey Bandit 112 (red stripe) 80w "transtube" guitar amp with a Shefield 12" speaker... I pick that up after work today.

The "Red stripe" means it's the premium "made in U.S.A." Model, rather than the cheapo mass production models that are made in Taiwan or China.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-15-2016 09:39 AM
    Restores were always a nightmare for me so every update on my L920 was fresh. It's one of the things that drive me a little crazy. I don't mind fresh installs but everyone kept saying how great WP was with this and that and I kept wondering what I was missing...

I did a fresh install on my Sony because I felt it was due for one. I still need to convince the wife to let me do that to her Z5 compact.

I still need to sort out her other laptop but she hasn't made up her mind about which laptop she wants. :/
    Good luck with the tech stuff with the wife.

I like the phones I've used recently, I just don't love them. That's the place I'm in.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-15-2016 11:05 AM
    Morning folks. Weather is nice enough here in the NYC metro area. Headed back to the GF's...gonna get ready for another week at the funny farm...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-15-2016 11:06 AM
    Sunday... I'm not sure what I think of this day.

Sunday fun day? 😁
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-15-2016 11:46 AM
    It's a Citroen C4 diesel with park assist. Not that I need that.

The diesel is mostly for fuel economy. I drive approximately 52 miles one way, the BMW drinks petrol like water. So with this things should be better.

Look Ma no hands with parking assist :p
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-15-2016 11:48 AM
    Spent the day off yesterday with the kids, doing "family" stuff... I promised them we wouldn't sit around on our phones all day.

That's great :p
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-15-2016 11:49 AM
    Looks like today is another day to go chill at the park. Eat some food and enjoy the day 😁
    05-15-2016 11:50 AM
    Current generation? With 1.6 hdi I assume?
    2008 VTR+ HDI Black

So, the BMW is going. Which is probably a good thing.

The park assist was only reverse sensors. No idea why they called it that.

Still, the car was in good shape.
    05-15-2016 12:27 PM
    Oh, kids are such a blessing...and a chore...
    Ed Boland and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-15-2016 01:40 PM
    2008 VTR+ HDI Black

So, the BMW is going. Which is probably a good thing.

The park assist was only reverse sensors. No idea why they called it that.

Still, the car was in good shape.
    Lol that's why I thought it was new one, there certainly wasn't any park assist on previous C4 is this 3 door?
    Well anyway, hope the C4 will be BOMBastic Will be BMW going in part exchange. Do you get good money for it?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-15-2016 02:19 PM
    Lol that's why I thought it was new one, there certainly wasn't any park assist on previous C4 is this 3 door?
    Well anyway, hope the C4 will be BOMBastic Will be BMW going in part exchange. Do you get good money for it?
    It's a three door and we did a part exchange for the BMW. We got what we wanted for the BMW so all went well.

The C4 seems in good shape. It's a year younger. It will be significantly more fuel efficient so that's the most important part.

I'll miss the BMW but we'll get another one in a year or two, preferably in better shape
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-15-2016 03:24 PM
    It's a three door and we did a part exchange for the BMW. We got what we wanted for the BMW so all went well.

The C4 seems in good shape. It's a year younger. It will be significantly more fuel efficient so that's the most important part.

I'll miss the BMW but we'll get another one in a year or two, preferably in better shape
    How many miles has it done?
    05-15-2016 03:25 PM
    Sweet.. congrats on the new ride Rue! Post pics when you get a chance!
    05-15-2016 07:53 PM
    Today was quiet. Which is a good thing.

05-15-2016 08:52 PM
    The XL has me flip flopping about Windows as usual...when I stick within certain parameters, the phone is a treat to use. When i start to use it in the same way I use my Android devices, the shortcomings are clear.

Back and forth about it I go...what's my final decision? Hell, even I don't know...

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-15-2016 08:54 PM
    Still at work. Every now and then I get aggravated with employees that do a mediocre job, but walk around like they've "done something" and act all entitled. It really grinds my gears... That is all...
    05-15-2016 10:25 PM
    Maybe I just expect too much from people, IDK...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-15-2016 10:26 PM
    Still at work. Every now and then I get aggravated with employees that do a mediocre job, but walk around like they've "done something" and act all entitled. It really grinds my gears... That is all...
    Happens all the time where I work...I like to call it "people pretending to do work to get paid"...

05-15-2016 11:13 PM
    Maybe I just expect too much from people, IDK...
    Nope, that's old school work values and ethics. These have gotten thrown out the window these days. Kelly Ripa's behavior over the past month is a prime example of that...

Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-15-2016 11:15 PM
    Finally made it home for the day. Another long one...
    05-15-2016 11:37 PM
    5:20, I'm getting ready for the school. Have to go an hour and a half earlier than I normally would. Our physics professor can't make it to work tomorrow so we have to make that up in advance.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-15-2016 11:38 PM
    Getting up this early should be illegal. I got up before the stupid birds.
    05-15-2016 11:39 PM
    Finally made it home for the day. Another long one...
    You made it home, I'm about to leave it, ahh, time zones.
    05-15-2016 11:40 PM
145,870 ... 49424943494449454946 ...