Getting up this early should be illegal. I got up before the stupid birds.
    I still have the noisy birds where I live. I don't think they will leave.
    05-15-2016 11:43 PM
    I'm leaving. Praying to the Lord that I don't fall asleep on my way to the bus station.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    05-15-2016 11:44 PM
    Happens all the time where I work...I like to call it "people pretending to do work to get paid"...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    In my line of work, we get the full spectrum... all types. We have some that are great, that have degrees, and a fantastic work ethic. We also have some that don't even have a high school diploma, but do have great work ethics and values, and are some of the best workers I've ever seen. But there's those couple of people that just kinda float in the middle, always doing the bare minimum to get by... and acting like they deserve so much.

I've only been managing this new place for a little over a year. If I was still at my old job, I'd have already "pencil whipped" these particular people into quiting, or straight up fired their lazy asses...
    05-15-2016 11:51 PM
    In my line of work, we get the full spectrum... all types. We have some that are great, that have degrees, and a fantastic work ethic. We also have some that don't even have a high school diploma, but do have great work ethics and values, and are some of the best workers I've ever seen. But there's those couple of people that just kinda float in the middle, always doing the bare minimum to get by... and acting like they deserve so much.

I've only been managing this new place for a little over a year. If I was still at my old job, I'd have already "pencil whipped" these particular people into quiting, or straight up fired their lazy asses...
    And you cannot do that here becuase...?

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-16-2016 12:02 AM
    It's that crazy time of year where the sun comes up around 4:30 and sets around 22:00...

Was a strange weekend weather wise. Very nice but a mix of cold winds and warm sun. One minute you're hot the next you need a jacket.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    05-16-2016 12:19 AM
    How many miles has it done?
    I went looking for the ad but it's gone already.

It's under 54,000. The first owner didn't drive it too much.
    Laura Knotek and Sport Driver like this.
    05-16-2016 12:27 AM
    5:20, I'm getting ready for the school. Have to go an hour and a half earlier than I normally would. Our physics professor can't make it to work tomorrow so we have to make that up in advance.
    I'd feel sorry for you but I'm already up and had a small breakfast by that time.
    05-16-2016 12:29 AM
    I went looking for the ad but it's gone already.

It's under 54,000. The first owner didn't drive it too much.
    Wow! That sure is low mileage.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-16-2016 12:29 AM
    Wow! That sure is low mileage.
    Yeah. It's crazy how low it was and how good the price was.

I hope I got that right but I'm sure it was in the mid to high 50s regardless.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-16-2016 12:34 AM
    And you cannot do that here becuase...?

Well, it's kinda like one of those stories where a good cop moves to a new precinct and finds that there's corruption among the force. Some of these people are "in" with the owner, and get away with certain things it seems. Just give me some time...
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-16-2016 04:59 AM
    Well, it's kinda like one of those stories where a good cop moves to a new precinct and finds that there's corruption among the force. Some of these people are "in" with the owner, and get away with certain things it seems. Just give me some time...
    Good luck with that. I know you'll consider an house eventually.

Always hard to do that when the rotten apples have a connection to the powers that be...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-16-2016 07:18 AM
    Morning folks. Another week at you-know-where...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-16-2016 07:25 AM
    There's a reason why I don't like Mondays. Today is proving that immensely...
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    05-16-2016 08:49 AM
    It's a nice sunny day out and I'm at work... need I say more? :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-16-2016 09:00 AM
    Man I really need to get out of this rat race.
    Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-16-2016 09:00 AM
    In other news, the wife made up her mind on the laptops. She's sticking with her current one. Says everything's fine so I get the new shiny metal look one. Touch screen and B&O speakers. :)
    05-16-2016 09:01 AM
    I think the first line in this is what you're looking for...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    05-16-2016 09:27 AM
    Man I really need to get out of this rat race.
    Agreed:

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    05-16-2016 09:28 AM
    So the senior attending at work is a sour mood to start the morning...wonderful.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    05-16-2016 09:29 AM

Lol I feel sorry for Mondays. :P nobody likes Mondays
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-16-2016 09:39 AM
    I was talking with an acquaintance yesterday. He's all into conspiracy theories I told him " I never have believed in any conspiracy theories" he was trying to convince me that I am blind to see them.
    I guess you can say that's my first encounter with a conspiracy theorist o.O
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-16-2016 09:44 AM
    Lol I feel sorry for Mondays. :P nobody likes Mondays
    It's because of where it's located. If I had Monday off I'd hate Tuesdays...
    05-16-2016 09:44 AM
    It's because of where it's located. If I had Monday off I'd hate Tuesdays...

Or that works too. I hate any day I have to wake up at 5 am which is monday- Thursday:p
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-16-2016 09:47 AM
    Good luck with that. I know you'll consider an house eventually.

Always hard to do that when the rotten apples have a connection to the powers that be...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Thanks.. I'm not sure what you mean by "an house" but I've been playing this game a lot longer than these people I'm dealing with now. Like I was saying, it's just going to take a little time, but when mistakes happen and something goes wrong, (and it will) everything will be lined up just right to where there will be nobody else to blame but my prime target. They don't understand that this ain't my first rodeo lol...
    I was talking with an acquaintance yesterday. He's all into conspiracy theories I told him " I never have believed in any conspiracy theories" he was trying to convince me that I am blind to see them.
    I guess you can say that's my first encounter with a conspiracy theorist o.O
    To quote Bernard Shaw:

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

It's like arguing with anyone who is 'convinced' by something.
145,828 ... 49434944494549464947 ...