Coffee in a pub? O.o
    Rue explained it pretty much. You can get all sorts of drinks in pubs here, whether it is a tea, hot chocolate, coffe, a whole bunch of different beers and wines, liquer, non alcohol drinks... anything, lol.
    05-17-2016 11:06 AM
    Psychology learning part two is about to begin. It'll followed by practicing math.
    I never liked the last month of school year.
    05-17-2016 11:08 AM
    or Knocking on heaven's door.
    While I do give them credit for not completely butchering this remake, I do prefer Bob Dylan's original version.
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    05-17-2016 11:49 AM
    What's a classic dm? Is it like team dm or everyone is up against everyone?
    Just the original deathmatch style games that id software pioneered back in the day. Back before all the "Call of Duty" games made the FPS games so serious and realistic.

The "classic id" deathmatch games (the original Doom and Quake) were fun and imaginative. You had to run around (run and gun!) and find power ups like health, armor, and find special abilities like haste and quad damage. id Software (John Carmack originally) invented the entire FPS/deathmatch genre. They've also perfected it!
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-17-2016 12:29 PM
    Just a pic of the beach from the other day.
    uploadfromtaptalk1463507170123.jpg
    05-17-2016 12:46 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1463507170123.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	126474
    Nice!
    05-17-2016 01:21 PM
    While I do give them credit for not completely butchering this remake, I do prefer Bob Dylan's original version.
    I love covers for some reason. It's always interesting to how people can turn great things into something different equally good. That is if it's done right, no one likes bad covers, altough that's up to person you ask, so, it's all subjective.
    05-17-2016 01:44 PM
    Just the original deathmatch style games that id software pioneered back in the day. Back before all the "Call of Duty" games made the FPS games so serious and realistic.

The "classic id" deathmatch games (the original Doom and Quake) were fun and imaginative. You had to run around (run and gun!) and find power ups like health, armor, and find special abilities like haste and quad damage. id Software (John Carmack originally) invented the entire FPS/deathmatch genre. They've also perfected it!
    I've never played any of Doom games unfortunately. Though I have played Quake as a kid. I tell you, that game scared a sh** out of every time I'd play it.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-17-2016 01:45 PM

And who says it's always cloudyand rainy in GB.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-17-2016 01:46 PM
    Ed, this is what I call setting a mood for an occasion.
    http://9gag.com/gag/azjpvgj
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-17-2016 01:59 PM
    Meh, Nokia and Microsoft is somewhat similar situation. I still don't think Moto G phones are bad at all but seriously, were they designed by VW? They are so boring.
    05-17-2016 02:23 PM
    "Those who don't know their history, are often doomed to repeat it."

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-17-2016 08:49 PM

Nice pic
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-17-2016 08:58 PM
    I'm digging this song some Michel Jackson :D
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-17-2016 10:09 PM
    This insider build eats battery like no tomorrow, well in two hours!
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    05-17-2016 10:26 PM
    yeah my phone is a hot potato right now. Burns
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-17-2016 10:27 PM
    Ok I've been practicing this one for you Maiden fans! Lemme know what you guys think...

It should be noted that he plays the solo on a guitar with a "whammy bar" (tremolo bar/bridge) which my Les Paul doesn't have, so I'm mimicking the dive bombs and tremolo parts with my expression pedal.

Anyway, I give you "Where Eagles Dare"...

05-17-2016 11:14 PM
    Ok I've been practicing this one for you Maiden fans! Lemme know what you guys think...

It should be noted that he plays the solo on a guitar with a "whammy bar" (tremolo bar/bridge) which my Les Paul doesn't have, so I'm mimicking the dive bombs and tremolo parts with my expression pedal.

Sounds good to me! :)

Very nice indeed.

That's a lot of sliding up and down the neck of the guitar there.

What I've always found interesting I'd swear they played their songs faster live. Which is crazy when you think how fast they are to begin with.

I always liked the change over in guitar solos to.
    05-17-2016 11:29 PM

Awesome job, Ed!

That sounds great.

How does your finger feel? It must be hard to play with a bashed finger, especially on a song that's hard to play anyway.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-17-2016 11:31 PM

whoa that was AWSOME !HAHA
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    05-17-2016 11:42 PM
    This insider build eats battery like no tomorrow, well in two hours!
    There has been worse ones.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-18-2016 04:23 AM

Thats great. I like the doom poster lol. \m/
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-18-2016 04:28 AM
    Sounds good to me! :)

Very nice indeed.

That's a lot of sliding up and down the neck of the guitar there.

What I've always found interesting I'd swear they played their songs faster live. Which is crazy when you think how fast they are to begin with.

I always liked the change over in guitar solos to.
    Thanks Rue!

Yes, they do play the songs faster live! They usually do that to fit more songs into their allotted time.

And of course I'm only one guy, so I had to pick which part to play and sort of improvise, playing what I thought was the more pronounced parts where there's actually two or three guitars doing these parts.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-18-2016 05:32 AM
    Awesome job, Ed!

That sounds great.

How does your finger feel? It must be hard to play with a bashed finger, especially on a song that's hard to play anyway.
    Thank you Laura!

The finger doesn't hurt at all any more, it's just still black under the nail. I'm just waiting for the nail to come off naturally. But yeah, it didn't get in the way.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-18-2016 05:34 AM
    Thanks Sahib
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-18-2016 05:38 AM
144,452 ... 49484949495049514952 ...