The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I'm in such a drag my feet kind of mood today. Mondays are like that lately.
    05-23-2016 05:33 AM
    That baby on board badge **** won't fly here in NYC...it is rough on pregnant women on the subway for sure...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    05-23-2016 05:39 AM
    That baby on board badge **** won't fly here in NYC...it is rough on pregnant women on the subway for sure...

It doesn't really work here either. There are some polite people who will give their seats to the elderly and to pregnant women but that's not the norm.
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-23-2016 05:41 AM
    It doesn't really work here either. There are some polite people who will give their seats to the elderly and to pregnant women but that's not the norm.
    Understood. I saw an inkling of it when my now ex work wife (she left the funny farm to complete her master's last summer) was pregnant both times with her girls and people were still mean as **** on the subway.

The seat ninjas here are ridiculous at times in their efforts to snag the empty seats. I'm not going to stereotype any group, but some elderly women and some Asian women are pretty vicious seat ninjas...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2016 07:24 AM
    Every time I use my Maxx i really curse Moto. I understand why they didn't put a fingerprint scanner where their logo was on the back of the phone (read an article where Apple bought the company behind their touch ID setup that Moto wanted to licenses with to put the scanner in that spot and folded them in), but man, i wish the camera was better. If the Maxx had the X 2015's camera, I'd be all set.

Seriously.

Just getting tired of these pain in the *** compromises OEMs are asking folks to make for their hard earned $$$$. And you wonder why i don't feel sorry to see the market being so saturated and it's harder for them to chase after those Apple iPad 2/iPhone 3GS level super profits of yore...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 05-23-2016 at 07:41 AM.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-23-2016 07:29 AM
    I'm in such a drag my feet kind of mood today. Mondays are like that lately.

In all seriousness though, Fats was one of the most underrated artistes of all time. For me personally, anytime i play one of his records, it instantly perks me up.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-23-2016 07:40 AM

Whoa that is one list :p though I'm not sure If the no eye contact Is serious o.O
    05-23-2016 08:49 AM
    Become a celebrity chef and get other people to do things.

Ed the guitar playing chef. Cooking with other guitar greats. I can see the cooking book and TV show now...

Cooking book and TV show title:

Ed Boland's Fast Fingerings Food Rifts

A guitar solo for your mouth.

I'll take 10% for the idea.

Lol that's great 😂
    Ed Boland likes this.
    05-23-2016 08:50 AM
    Whoa that is one list :p though I'm not sure If the no eye contact Is serious o.O
    It's the glaring stare as the reason behind the no eye contact.

Look, i see some great looking people on my commute and of course i look too. But I'm never trying to be all "jaw-dropped, eating tried tips slowly and going 'mmmm, this **** is so good' " type looks with it. Maybe it's a hairstyle, how well an outfit is put together, a nice skin tone, etc. Something was eye-catching, so i look. Nothing more.

The problem is that the dating scene here is more vicious than a mob at a Trump rally. It is brutal. So of course people, especially women, are going to be leery eyed about attention they get on the train. Plus, some people in unstable states will try to start provoking conversation to get into fights or rob people.

Still, I've had pleasant conversations with strangers. The last one i had was last week where an elderly British lady and i talked about our love for word games and how sharp her 90+ y.o. mother's mind is.

That's the beauty of NYC...you just never know what can happen, especially on the rails...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-23-2016 09:06 AM
    8.5 million people, so many subway etiquette horror stories. These seat ninjas, door blockers on busy transfer points and pole hogs are annoying...

https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/...tiquette-guide

Posted via Moto Maxx

Some of those could apply to the bus I use to commute
    05-23-2016 09:09 AM
    It's been a while since I've did a serious posting stretch here...so here goes, i guess...

Posted via Moto Maxx

And you ended up posting alot :p
    05-23-2016 09:12 AM
    Morning folks. Traveling between States on my day off as well as laundry awaits...

I can't even get to downtown LA in the amount of time it takes you to travel between two states😀
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-23-2016 09:40 AM
    I am so darn tired today....well that just means more coffee.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-23-2016 09:42 AM
    As for me I take my first final of the week! 😛
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2016 09:44 AM
    First day driving the new car to work. It will be interesting to see what the economy is like.

The car has some get up and go for a diesel.

It's got a really odd gearbox for an automatic.
    Wait,it is automatic? My friend had a C4 Grand Picasso with that engine and gearbox combo and I think he managed to drive it with about 5,5l/100km. And this car is way bigger and heavier than yours.
    05-23-2016 10:22 AM
    Wait,it is automatic? My friend had a C4 Grand Picasso with that engine and gearbox combo and I think he managed to drive it with about 5,5l/100km. And this car is way bigger and heavier than yours.
    Yep it's an automatic.

With my issue with my neck and my wife's issues with her back and neck driving a manual is out. My neck gets sore just from driving . :/

It's an odd automatic as well. It acts like a manual. It automatically changes gears like a manual, it's got a manual mode as well if you so desire.

No clutch petal but it's got a 'clutch' like a manual. It doesn't have a Park either. I have to put it in neutral and use the hand brake. It even rolls back like a manual.

Strangest auto I've ever driven.

I didn't fill the tank up, which I might do when I get home but from what I can tell it barely moved on the way here.
    05-23-2016 10:37 AM
    It's the glaring stare as the reason behind the no eye contact.

Look, i see some great looking people on my commute and of course i look too. But I'm never trying to be all "jaw-dropped, eating tried tips slowly and going 'mmmm, this **** is so good' " type looks with it. Maybe it's a hairstyle, how well an outfit is put together, a nice skin tone, etc. Something was eye-catching, so i look. Nothing more.

The problem is that the dating scene here is more vicious than a mob at a Trump rally. It is brutal. So of course people, especially women, are going to be leery eyed about attention they get on the train. Plus, some people in unstable states will try to start provoking conversation to get into fights or rob people.

Still, I've had pleasant conversations with strangers. The last one i had was last week where an elderly British lady and i talked about our love for word games and how sharp her 90+ y.o. mother's mind is.

That's the beauty of NYC...you just never know what can happen, especially on the rails...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Speaking of nice looking ladies, we have a couple of engineers here from Kazakhstan, one is very easy on the eyes. Though a bit heavy on the perfume...

Ah to be young an stupid again. :P
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    05-23-2016 10:39 AM
    Tell me about it. When I was in Zagreb this January, I got up and gave my seat to an older woman, she gave me the "wtf look", as she was surprised that I got up. I don't know about those folks, but in my small town, giving your seats to older and pregnant people is a must, if you don't do that and you're expected to do it, then you're just an as*****.
    05-23-2016 10:47 AM
    Speaking of nice looking ladies, we have a couple of engineers here from Kazakhstan, one is very easy on the eyes. Though a bit heavy on the perfume...

Perfume, man I hate those. And the makeup, I hate that crap even more. All the zombies turn into beauties on a night out.
    05-23-2016 10:53 AM
    Yep it's an automatic.

With my issue with my neck and my wife's issues with her back and neck driving a manual is out. My neck gets sore just from driving . :/

It's an odd automatic as well. It acts like a manual. It automatically changes gears like a manual, it's got a manual mode as well if you so desire.

No clutch petal but it's got a 'clutch' like a manual. It doesn't have a Park either. I have to put it in neutral and use the hand brake. It even rolls back like a manual.

Strangest auto I've ever driven.

I didn't fill the tank up, which I might do when I get home but from what I can tell it barely moved on the way here.
    I think it's robotised gearbox. You have pedals behind the wheel to change gear right? As far as I remeber it was quite slow gearbox and didn't like fast driving.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2016 11:14 AM

Too much cologne or perfume is a recipe for a real stink job indeed. Maybe they're trying to woo someone in the office?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-23-2016 11:41 AM
    I can't even get to downtown LA in the amount of time it takes you to travel between two states😀
    4 hours just to travel 1 mile in downtown LA, huh? No thanks...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2016 11:42 AM
    Perfume, man I hate those. And the makeup, I hate that crap even more. All the zombies turn into beauties on a night out.
    There's a meme out there with this beautiful guy who meets this hot girl and takes her back to his hotel room to make out. They show the shot of them undressing to have some real fun...she removing her fake bust and fanny pack; him removing his toupee and cod piece.

It cuts both ways, young man...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-23-2016 11:47 AM
    Somehow, i think Sahib would find a way to do this...

https://plus.google.com/+CliveBumbly...ts/F3nbpcV7RKd

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-23-2016 01:54 PM
    I wonder what 99 or Rue would do in this situation of they were the interviewer...

https://plus.google.com/103570251905...ts/Kng5N6ygmLS

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2016 01:56 PM
142,805 ... 49564957495849594960 ...