WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wasn't planning to get into it but my friend convinced me to get it so I can see what she sings. now I use it to take pictures of random stuff

If I want to take pictures, I'll save them. If they're not worth saving, then there's no sense in taking them. I don't care if all of my friends use it :p hahah

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If I want to take pictures, I'll save them. If they're not worth saving, then there's no sense in taking them. I don't care if all of my friends use it :p hahah

for me there are funny pictures that I want to take but I don't think they are worth saving like say I have this huge popcorn bag and I put a caption saying " I am going to finish all this ".
its not worth saving but worth a share to your friends

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if someone is from the west coast :p?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, we need to know! I am preparing the airlift!😃

I'm in Massachusetts and you can come take our snow! I'm in western Mass and the first storm, we got virtually nothing. The second storm we ended up getting a lot. So we didn't end up getting as much as we should have which I guess is good.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Evening gang... I'm fooling around with the desktop PC tonight. Trying to get the GeForce drivers to work with the 9926 build again by doing some driver modifications. (Editing the inf file basically) ..a suggestion by one of the guys over on the GeForce forums.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Omg... I was literally roflmao!

This is SO the GF and I... Minus the baby. Yeah, we don't have a baby, but it's like this with me and Clash of Clans lately for sure lol... The part where they go to bed, and "bling!" The game lights up hahaha oooohh man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99