I know a few people who would do this...

https://plus.google.com/112607628296...ts/KbtSUTi6DCT

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2016 01:58 PM
    There's a meme out there with this beautiful guy who meets this hot girl and takes her back to his hotel room to make out. They show the shot of them undressing to have some real fun...she removing her fake bust and fanny pack; him removing his toupee and cod piece.

It cuts both ways, young man...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I saw another one, some guy in Egipt or Morocco, I don't know, it was somewhere in South Africa, got married to a girl just like any other person would, nothing strange there. But one their first night as married couple he saw her without the make up for the first time. He ended up suing her and asking around 3000$ compensation.

Ah, what can I say, love.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2016 02:27 PM
    I don't know MIA, I've never used make up, and I never plan to. I may be a bit old fashioned, but I think make up, just make up, the one you'd put when you go to work, school on night out etc, should be just for women. I don't like it when they use it, not to mention when I see a guy with a powder or whatever that is, I istantly get pissed off. That's just me. I prefer girls with all natural look, no make up at all. I can stand perfumes to a certain limits, when you can sense it just enough, anything above that is just being a total hillbilly.
    05-23-2016 02:31 PM
    Somehow, i think Sahib would find a way to do this...

https://plus.google.com/+CliveBumbly...ts/F3nbpcV7RKd

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Now that's savage.
    05-23-2016 02:33 PM
    Finally I have the chance to post in quite. These past 10 days were so intense. Spring cleanings are never a good thing, especially if you live on a countryside. So much work, damn.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2016 02:36 PM
    School wise. Had to get up at 5 o'clock again, turns out I'll have to keep doing this till the end of this school year. It makes me hate both Mondays and my Physics professor even more.
    Also had a written assignment in English, probably the worst one I've even done. She wouldn't let us write essays, instead we had to answer questions from those short stories from the book. I had no intention or whatosoever in reading them. Anyway, all I need is C and I'll have a final A, so that shouldn't be a problem.
    05-23-2016 02:41 PM
    The only time I liked a make up on a girl was about a month ago when I saw my half-crush (don't know if I like her or not, she's hot and all that stuff, but I'm just too lazy). And man she looked just gorgeous. I don't usually remember stuff like this, but I know she had some kind of burgundy lipstick on, and those braids that are a thing now. Cute as hell. But she looks just as beautiful without the make up as she does with it.
    05-23-2016 02:46 PM
    Anyone to recommend something from Alice in Chains that's just as good as Would is? Or something similar to Alice in Chains.
    05-23-2016 03:27 PM
    I don't know MIA, I've never used make up, and I never plan to. I may be a bit old fashioned, but I think make up, just make up, the one you'd put when you go to work, school on night out etc, should be just for women. I don't like it when they use it, not to mention when I see a guy with a powder or whatever that is, I istantly get pissed off. That's just me. I prefer girls with all natural look, no make up at all. I can stand perfumes to a certain limits, when you can sense it just enough, anything above that is just being a total hillbilly.
    Well, that's your preference. I actually don't mind makeup on anybody no matter the gender, as long as it's applied correctly. People these days are free to wear whatever they want in their own pursuit of beauty. Personally, I seen some people whose makeup look so beautiful, but yet their attitude is as useful as a pile of two week old human excrement. And I've also seen some people whose makeup looks minimal and they are as beautiful as any summer day. To me that sort of stuff does not matter as much; it's really about what's on the inside.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    05-23-2016 04:16 PM
    Yep it's an automatic.

With my issue with my neck and my wife's issues with her back and neck driving a manual is out. My neck gets sore just from driving . :/

It's an odd automatic as well. It acts like a manual. It automatically changes gears like a manual, it's got a manual mode as well if you so desire.

No clutch petal but it's got a 'clutch' like a manual. It doesn't have a Park either. I have to put it in neutral and use the hand brake. It even rolls back like a manual.

Strangest auto I've ever driven.

I didn't fill the tank up, which I might do when I get home but from what I can tell it barely moved on the way here.

That is one strange car. An automatic trying to be a manual 😛
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2016 04:39 PM
    Somehow, i think Sahib would find a way to do this...

https://plus.google.com/+CliveBumbly...ts/F3nbpcV7RKd

Posted via Moto Maxx

Heheh funny though lol
    05-23-2016 04:41 PM
    Done with my first day of the last week of school. 3 more days to go
    05-23-2016 04:41 PM
    Well, that's your preference. I actually don't mind makeup on anybody no matter the gender, as long as it's applied correctly. People these days are free to wear whatever they want in their own pursuit of beauty. Personally, I seen some people whose makeup look so beautiful, but yet their attitude is as useful as a pile of two week old human excrement. And I've also seen some people whose makeup looks minimal and they are as beautiful as any summer day. To me that sort of stuff does not matter as much; it's really about what's on the inside.

Well I get that freedoms of everything stuff, and I totally agree on it, but I was just saying what I personally like and what I dislike.
    Speaking of inside, there's a friend of mine, that's both hot, cute, smart and what not, but she's so kind and down to earth. That's a rarity these days I believe. Girls, mostly girls, have some distorted perception on how a girls should act. I don't know anyone who likes other people that are acting bitchy.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2016 04:47 PM
    05-23-2016 06:28 PM
    Well I get that freedoms of everything stuff, and I totally agree on it, but I was just saying what I personally like and what I dislike.
    Speaking of inside, there's a friend of mine, that's both hot, cute, smart and what not, but she's so kind and down to earth. That's a rarity these days I believe. Girls, mostly girls, have some distorted perception on how a girls should act. I don't know anyone who likes other people that are acting bitchy.
    Understood.

But that's a societal thing in many ways. We don't train our men and women of all experiences very well on how to be men and women...

N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    05-23-2016 08:42 PM
    I like to add one thing. Some females wear make up to feel empowered. In this day in age we all do things to empower ourself to work at our best. If make up empowers females by all means they should .
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and Rose640 like this.
    05-23-2016 08:45 PM
    Become a celebrity chef and get other people to do things.

Ed the guitar playing chef. Cooking with other guitar greats. I can see the cooking book and TV show now...

Cooking book and TV show title:

Ed Boland's Fast Fingerings Food Rifts

A guitar solo for your mouth.

I'll take 10% for the idea.
    Rue, just saw this... LOL! You may be on to something!
    05-23-2016 09:16 PM
    Yep it's an automatic.

With my issue with my neck and my wife's issues with her back and neck driving a manual is out. My neck gets sore just from driving . :/

It's an odd automatic as well. It acts like a manual. It automatically changes gears like a manual, it's got a manual mode as well if you so desire.

No clutch petal but it's got a 'clutch' like a manual. It doesn't have a Park either. I have to put it in neutral and use the hand brake. It even rolls back like a manual.

Strangest auto I've ever driven.

I didn't fill the tank up, which I might do when I get home but from what I can tell it barely moved on the way here.
    My Dodge had what they called "AutoStick", where you could drop it down into a manual mode and shift through the gears. Yours sounds a little different though.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-23-2016 09:32 PM
    Just got off work.. One more double shift tomorrow and I'll have a day off finally!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2016 09:33 PM
    Might be all this working and double shifts and stuff, but I haven't been feeling very well last couple days. Can't quite put a finger on what exactly is wrong either... I think I'm just over-tired... Been running on pure exhaust.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2016 09:35 PM
    My Dodge had what they called "AutoStick", where you could drop it down into a manual mode and shift through the gears. Yours sounds a little different though.
    My Acura and Toyota both have that...
    05-23-2016 10:06 PM
    Might be all this working and double shifts and stuff, but I haven't been feeling very well last couple days. Can't quite put a finger on what exactly is wrong either... I think I'm just over-tired... Been running on pure exhaust.
    Running on fumes Ed....you need to go and chill at the beach.
    Ed Boland and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-23-2016 10:07 PM
    Running on fumes Ed....you need to go and chill at the beach.
    Sounds nice.. And I'm only like a 30 minute drive away from the Atlantic, but I never go for some reason.
    05-23-2016 10:15 PM
    My Acura and Toyota both have that...
    My RX8 GT has the real deal; 6spd manual! :P
    05-23-2016 10:18 PM
    My RX8 GT has the real deal; 6spd manual! :P
    I drove stick for 14 years and then gave up in LA traffic about 4 years ago😀
    05-23-2016 10:19 PM
142,817 ... 49574958495949604961 ...