The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Good luck with that double shift.

I could use a beach with a hammock, a cold beer, a light breeze and the GF in a bikini and straw hat looking cute.

Off to try to find the money to make that happen...

Posted via Moto Maxx

As for I got two finals today πŸ˜€. Also I got a A in my history test πŸ˜€! That test was not easy
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-24-2016 08:48 AM
    So yesterday I went to workout after my test. I wanted to go to the bathroom before working out. I didn't think anyone would be in the locker rooms. At first I saw a guy in his towel and smelled water. I didn't think much about it until I turned the corner 😢😐 that's when I saw a bunch of naked guys changing. Some where taking their towels off . Having it waving around like "hello" I kept on walking like nothing and more and more guys with their nakedness haha and there was a guy peeing naked right next to me. I was like damn it all why me haha
    Rose640 likes this.
    05-24-2016 08:51 AM
    So yesterday I went to workout after my test. I wanted to go to the bathroom before working out. I didn't think anyone would be in the locker rooms. At first I saw a guy in his towel and smelled water. I didn't think much about it until I turned the corner that's when I saw a bunch of naked guys changing. Some where taking their towels off . Having it waving around like "hello" I kept on walking like nothing and more and more guys with their nakedness haha and there was a guy peeing naked right next to me. I was like damn it all why me haha
    Not sure what to make of that story...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-24-2016 09:07 AM
    Maybe the newlywed needs to wear the cologne at home instead of at work since the wife likes it...

Most people seem to always lay that stuff on a bit too thick. I've been told i underspray whenever i use it...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I prefer subtle perfume. It's personal preference of course.

I'm quite sensitive to this stuff lately so it makes for a fun day...
    05-24-2016 09:09 AM

Just stuff that happens to me haha
    05-24-2016 09:28 AM
    Just stuff that happens to me haha
    Better you than me... :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-24-2016 09:40 AM
    Guess Sahib is so comfortable with is he told us this store bare naked for us to figure out why he'd tell us this story...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-24-2016 10:25 AM
    I prefer subtle perfume. It's personal preference of course.

I'm quite sensitive to this stuff lately so it makes for a fun day...
    Did you ever find one of these?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Attached Thumbnails 9102.jpg Β 
    05-24-2016 10:26 AM

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I haven't gone out my way yet, no. I was ok for a while but at the moment I'm semi suffering. LOL!
    05-24-2016 10:27 AM
    Guess Sahib is so comfortable with is he told us this store bare naked for us to figure out why he'd tell us this story...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Yup :p just to show That I still go it in terms of sahibism ;)
    05-24-2016 02:12 PM
    Now that I'm done with two of my finals ,I got 2 more to left 😎
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-24-2016 02:13 PM
    Yup :p just to show That I still go it in terms of sahibism ;)
    I need a few PhDs to understand Sahibism...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-24-2016 04:19 PM
    To be honest right now the most stressful part is trying to find a place that will be willing to hire me.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-24-2016 04:38 PM

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Nice picture of the new Google Home...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-24-2016 04:49 PM
    I need a few PhDs to understand Sahibism...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    To be honest then it would be quite stressful for you to find a place that would be willing to hire you, it would be an even more awesome funny farm!
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-24-2016 04:50 PM
    Hats off to Simone Gertz, what a great interview.
    Finally something I can subscribe to on YouTube.
    Oh and the GIFs in the article are quite cool as well.
    http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/24/11...erview-youtube
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-24-2016 04:51 PM
    Nice picture of the new Google Home...
    More of an air freshener than anything Google Home is smart to come up with.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-24-2016 07:09 PM
    Looks like it's gotten quieter around here. Oh, well...

05-24-2016 09:38 PM
    I'm amazed at how the best combination of hardware that fits what I'm looking for is found in the XL. The only hang ups are still the same: software...

Maxx is a step behind it with the hang ups being the inconsistent camera and the up in the air software support. Same old game...trying to find the right OEM mix of hardware and software...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-24-2016 09:41 PM
    I'm amazed at how the best combination of hardware that fits what I'm looking for is found in the XL. The only hang ups are still the same: software...

Maxx is a step behind it with the hang ups being the inconsistent camera and the up in the are software support. Same old game...trying to find the right OEM mix of hardware and software...

The Moto X Force packs all the components from a hardware perspective that the XL has into a slightly smaller (but not by much) body. It checks all my boxes in except for 2 areas: price and updates from Lenovo. You have no fingerprint scanner and no USB-C, but everything else is there, including the upgrade at camera. A pity it is too expensive, and too hard to find. More like Nexus 6P money expensive...

At that rate, I'm better off going a size up and buying an X Pure Edition...

05-24-2016 09:50 PM
    I don't understand why some local sportswriters are criticizing the Browns for getting rid of Hartline. It's not like Hartline is someone like Jerry Rice. There will be enough cap space to add more players later, and at least several of the new receivers have to be decent. All of the new guys can't be terrible.

I think the Browns did the right thing.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    05-24-2016 09:54 PM
    The Moto X Force packs all the components from a hardware perspective that the XL has into a slightly smaller (but not by much) body. It checks all my boxes in except for 2 areas: price and updates from Lenovo. You have no fingerprint scanner and no USB-C, but everything else is there, including the upgrade at camera. A pity it is too expensive, and too hard to find. More like Nexus 6P money expensive...

At that rate, I'm better off going a size up and buying an X Pure Edition...

What about getting the 6P when this year's Nexus gets released?
    05-24-2016 09:55 PM
    I don't understand why some local sportswriters are criticizing the Browns for getting rid of Hartline. It's not like Hartline is someone like Jerry Rice. There will be enough cap space to add more players later, and at least several of the new receivers have to be decent. All of the new guys can't be terrible.

I think the Browns did the right thing.
    Man, it must be a slow news day sports wise in Cleveland...

As far as I remember, Hartline underachieved to some degree in Miami and maybe didn't fare any better in Cleveland. Let him walk and get some young guys in there. Josh Gordon on the other hand...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-24-2016 10:26 PM
    What about getting the 6P when this year's Nexus gets released?
    I wanted something under 5.5". The G4 was OK but even with swappable batteries, the battery life was bad. The most compact 5.7" phones are the Note 5 and XL. 6P and X Pure ain't small...I'm not looking for something so tall. The HTC 10/Maxx have the right footprint for me size wise. The G5 is 90% the size of the G4...a bit more manageable, but not as ideal as the 10/Maxx.

MSFT did a hell of a job...the G4 was 85% size of the XL. For MSFT to fit .02" screen in a barely bigger body is impressive...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-24-2016 10:32 PM
    I wanted something under 5.5". The G4 was OK but even with swappable batteries, the battery life was bad. The most compact 5.7" phones are the Note 5 and XL. 6P and X Pure ain't small...I'm not looking for something so tall. The HTC 10/Maxx have the right footprint for me size wise. The G5 is 90% the size of the G4...a bit more manageable, but not as ideal as the 10/Maxx.

MSFT did a hell of a job...the G4 was 85% size of the XL. For MSFT to fit .02" screen in a barely bigger body is impressive...

That makes sense!

I think at this point the only devices that are too big for me are the iPhone 6S+ and the Nexus 6.
    05-24-2016 10:51 PM
142,796 ... 49594960496149624963 ...