Morning folks.

So I'm headed to work early today. Not because I care to go to work early today, when I'm in a good mood and it's a really nice day out. It is such a nice day out all the fun stuff is on display. New York is filled with such beautiful people at times. At least they're beautiful looking anyway.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-25-2016 08:32 AM
    Morning folks.

So I'm headed to work early today. Not because I care to go to work early today, when I'm in a good mood and it's a really nice day out. It is such a nice day out all the fun stuff is on display. New York is filled with such beautiful people at times. At least they're beautiful looking anyway.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I threw on pink shirt today just to try to keep up...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 08:33 AM
    Nice temperatures even with the rain.

The girl is pretty too. :) (note I'm not Sahib :P)
    Haha, well she is cute but has a boyfriend, she had it before we started high school so... She is my best girl friend ( space is intentional ;) ) and I'm her best friend in the whole class(girls included). She is the best girl to talk to in my class. She will be the one I will miss the most when school ends :)
    N_LaRUE, worldspy99 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-25-2016 08:45 AM
    Haha, well she is cute but has a boyfriend, she had it before we started high school so... She is my best girl friend ( space is intentional ;) ) and I'm her best friend in the whole class(girls included). She is the best girl to talk to in my class. She will be the one I will miss the most when school ends :)
    How unfortunate for you that she's taken. :(

Nothing wrong with having a girl friend. ;) I've had one since I was 16 (long time ago...). We're still friends but our lives are very different.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 08:53 AM

And you didn't notice the watch she was wearing? Just kidding😀
    05-25-2016 09:05 AM

Nothing wrong with having a girl friend. ;) I've had one since I was 16 (long time ago...). We're still friends but our lives are very different.
    Same here. We are still good friends even though we live 10K miles apart.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 09:07 AM
    Good morning everyone. Less than 6 hours of sleep. I'm running on fumes...
    05-25-2016 09:08 AM
    Same here. We are still good friends even though we live 10K miles apart.
    I'd have to check but we're about the same distance. She lives in San Fran.
    05-25-2016 09:18 AM
    I'd have to check but we're about the same distance. She lives in San Fran.
    We grew up together. Then met up in USA and she used to live in SFO before but now lives on the other side of the world. I'm not going to name drop but she is a pretty famous person in her line of work.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 09:45 AM
    We grew up together. Then met up in USA and she used to live in SFO before but now lives on the other side of the world. I'm not going to name drop but she is a pretty famous person in her line of work.
    The girl I know was the cousin of someone that I knew from my neighbourhood. She grew up in the US in Pennsylvania.

She's not famous though :P
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-25-2016 10:05 AM
    Figured. 99 knows all, and everyone someplace..

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 10:29 AM

Mine has gotten married and is a mom now. We used to keep in contact a lot more back in the day...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 10:30 AM
    Good morning everyone. Less than 6 hours of sleep. I'm running on fumes...
    Swing by my job and they'll gas you up on the crap here really quick...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 10:30 AM
    That's sad.

I hope the economic situation will improve once you graduate school.
    So do I, but I doubt it, the whole country is fu**** up it would take a miracle to get out of this situation. I hope I'll be able to leave somewhere in EU after I'm done with the college.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 10:32 AM
    Sahib lives in a small town in northern California. The job market probably isn't that great. For him to get a job in his field of study he's probably going to need to move unless there's some companies hiring near him.

Moving away from family that you're close to is not easy and doing it is not a cheap exercise by any stretch, especially for a recent graduate.
    Well at least he would't have to leave country.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Figured. 99 knows all, and everyone someplace..

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Haven't quite "been there and done everything" yet, despite your compliment😀
    Mine has gotten married and is a mom now. We used to keep in contact a lot more back in the day...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    It's the opposite for us, I'm a dad and she is busier than crap, being a chief executive isn't easy.
    05-25-2016 10:33 AM

Oh, Sahib, the one who sees what no other person can.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-25-2016 10:34 AM
    Swing by my job and they'll gas you up on the crap here really quick...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I have plenty of things that keep me busy here besides who wants to spend 2 hours in traffic, 3 hours in TSA security bull pen and 5 hours in a long aluminum/ titanium tube to get to the funny farm to gas up on fumes?

I like the Telluride slogan.... you'll get high just getting here😉
    05-25-2016 10:36 AM
    Oh, Sahib, the one who sees what no other person can.
    Or the one who....nvm, I'll be nice.
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    05-25-2016 10:37 AM

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Yeah the one I know is married with two kids. I think that's all she wants too. Got lucky as well, one of each. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-25-2016 10:43 AM
    Well at least he would't have to leave country.
    Moving from Cali to another state is like moving to another country in the EU... :P

They might speak English (well that's debatable in some states) but it's a different culture in each one. There might be the overall 'US is great' mentality but every state is a bit different.
    05-25-2016 10:44 AM
    Haven't quite "been there and done everything" yet, despite your compliment😀
    I'm sure you're working on it though...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 11:04 AM
    I have plenty of things that keep me busy here besides who wants to spend 2 hours in traffic, 3 hours in TSA security bull pen and 5 hours in a long aluminum/ titanium tube to get to the funny farm to gas up on fumes?

I like the Telluride slogan.... you'll get high just getting here😉
    Well, i can ship the laughs from here out to you...just don't open it at home or else you'll be sleeping in the car for a few days...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-25-2016 11:06 AM
    Yeah the one I know is married with two kids. I think that's all she wants too. Got lucky as well, one of each. :)
    Well, my favorite exchange about kids/marriage is a line i stole from my cousin:

(Insert Dad/family members/co-workers/other people(: "MIA, when are you getting married/having kids?"

MIA: "I'm reading the book but haven't gotten to those chapters in it yet..."

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 11:09 AM
145,230 ... 49614962496349644965 ...