WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There is always more debt - or credit - in the system than there is to repay it.That's why inflation, or the controlled devaluation of a currency, is a thing.

There's nothing wrong with debt but to imply in anyway that people need to have debt just to survive and this happens is a bit OTT. The reality is the system has been completely buggered by the super rich just so that you and I struggle so they get more.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Too bad for the Danes, then.It would've been nice to see regular people getting paid to take on debt, for once. Just like the super-rich.

Out of all the societies I would want to live in, the Danish would probably close to the one I would choose. It's a very well looked after populace.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not really. They were talking about US passports which implies US citizenship. Something I would never want but understand why they would.

It is useful to have in terms of some of things I want to do...work with the government, etc. Otherwise, it is...meh.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of finances....

I don't own a home currently so this might not be such a big deal to some but after moving countries four times and a whole bunch of other expenses, today is my first day being 100% debt free in some time. It felt rather anticlimactic I have do admit.

I'd buy you a beer to celebrate, my current debts prohibits such lavish expenses...lol...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks. I'd tell you how tired I am in Japanese, but it is more hassling to change the keyboard on Android than WP to do it, so you'll have to settle for the English.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I need a vacation from this giant shredder that is my current schedule.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd buy you a beer to celebrate, my current debts prohibits such lavish expenses...lol...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. :)

You forgot to consider the costs of shipping said beer to me and the fact I can't really drink beer so I'd have to give it to someone else.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It is useful to have in terms of some of things I want to do...work with the government, etc. Otherwise, it is...meh.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

I have friend who lives in LA and he's originally Canadian. He refuses to get his US citizenship because he doesn't want to lose his other passports. That and he thinks the idea of voting in the US is a joke... well it is everywhere....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The only thing I'll add it to the debt argument is modern capitalism is really about consolidation of wealth into the hands of a minute few...done in the ruse of achieving profits.

A great example of this is drug dealing in the hood. The dealer isn't getting rich...he is really just consolidating much of the community's resources into his hands. The sad irony is that in doing so, he cannot legitimately enjoy it and has to spend it on things like guns, cars, women, clothes...most of those expenses lead to his "wealth" going into the hands of the rich based on those items he consumes. So he still is losing at the end of the day.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. :)

You forgot to consider the costs of shipping said beer to me and the fact I can't really drink beer so I'd have to give it to someone else.

I didn't. That's why I said I cannot afford it...as in the entire endeavor - the alcohol itself I can buy no problems, however. I live it the hood so at least that's cheap enough. Don't think you're getting any top shelf ****...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

We all do.

You know, now that I think of it, I've forgotten what I was complaining about with your posts.

You disliked my Nexus 5 signature.

Don't worry, I've kept it and made it a Nexus only signature...so now my N7 (2013) proudly uses it to annoy the **** out of you these days...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I reinstalled the firmware on my phone. I couldn't seem to sort out what was sending that spam email so I decided to wipe things clean and start again.

I sent a thing off to Google that will hopefully stop it from happening. Let's see if they do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs