Just saw in my email that a colleague (who i haven't seen around for a few months) has passed from cancer today. There is one that has been out for 18 months battling breast cancer, and from what i heard, she's probably not coming back to work and is in a real fist fight with it.

Stuff like this always serves to remind people to treasure their walk through life and those people you meet. Each person has great value, and equal value.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    That's sad to hear. :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 12:47 PM
    That goes to show you the only thing bigger than the state of Alaska is their former governor's ego and willingness to put her foot in her mouth...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    In the USA yes. Canada, Russia, India, China, Greenland and Australia are all bigger... though not sure about the former governor...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 12:49 PM
    That's sad to hear. :/
    It is. I liked her and had pleasant interactions with her. She was pretty nice and very well respected here.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 01:08 PM
    You've proven my point better than anything I could every say...

Attachment 126782
    Now THIS is the post of the month...maybe the post of the thread in response to Sahibisms...

Aye! Man, this needs a few thanks...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 01:09 PM
    In the USA yes. Canada, Russia, India, China, Greenland and Australia are all bigger... though not sure about the former governor...
    Well, her ego is probably smaller than Putin's, which puts her in the size of Brasil (who you conveniently left off your list)...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-25-2016 01:11 PM
    whoa I didn't even notice the girl in the bottom right hand corner :p
    Wouldn't be the first time you didn't
    05-25-2016 01:29 PM
    Wouldn't be the first time you didn't
    ...and it won't be the last either...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 01:51 PM
    Hey Sahib, i dunno if your angel calls you this name during your Sahibism moments...

https://plus.google.com/100294855969...ts/MCHrx9aMRrL

Posted via Moto Maxx

I don't know I sometimes get a dial tone when I call 😁
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-25-2016 02:21 PM
    You've proven my point better than anything I could every say...

Attachment 126782

In my defense I thought it was an ad
    05-25-2016 02:22 PM
    I don't know I sometimes get a dial tone when I call 😁
    ...why am i not surprised...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-25-2016 02:48 PM
    Well, her ego is probably smaller than Putin's, which puts her in the size of Brasil (who you conveniently left off your list)...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I'm not perfect.

The only explanation I have is that I haven't visited there yet so I have this weird tendency for it to slip my mind.
    05-25-2016 04:35 PM
    I'm not perfect.

The only explanation I have is that I haven't visited there yet so I have this weird tendency for it to slip my mind.
    And here I thought that you were the epitome of perfection - what a shame. I'm so disappointed. Lol!

(Huge sarcasm alert)

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-25-2016 05:24 PM
    Moving from Cali to another state is like moving to another country in the EU... :P

They might speak English (well that's debatable in some states) but it's a different culture in each one. There might be the overall 'US is great' mentality but every state is a bit different.
    I do get that, bug again, it's the same country, and differences can't be that big like in some cases in Europe. Just how many languages there are here, and with every one of them there's a different culture, different traditions and most importantly different lifestyles. So eh, it's easier for him to move to Nevada, or I don't know, Maine, than for me to go to Germany or somewhere to Benelux. Especially because of that god damn German, it's so hard to learn that language.
    05-25-2016 05:49 PM
    I do get that, bug again, it's the same country, and differences can't be that big like in some cases in Europe. Just how many languages there are here, and with every one of them there's a different culture, different traditions and most importantly different lifestyles. So eh, it's easier for him to move to Nevada, or I don't know, Maine, than for me to go to Germany or somewhere to Benelux. Especially because of that god damn German, it's so hard to learn that language.
    You'd be surprised at how moving within a very large country even though the common language is the same, you can get the same sort of variance of experience as you would in moving between countries with different languages. You'd be surprised at how certain parts of the US looks as how it looks on TV and how certain parts of the US looks exactly as how it looks in some of the most rural areas and in between as well...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-25-2016 07:10 PM
    Sup guys, I finally had an actual day off today... and it's just been bad. Felt like crap all day, miserable mood, and not getting along with the GF! Maybe I should just stay at work!
    05-25-2016 07:37 PM
    Sup guys, I finally had an actual day off today... and it's just been bad. Felt like crap all day, miserable mood, and not getting along with the GF! Maybe I should just stay at work!
    Sorry to hear your day off sucked...
    05-25-2016 07:56 PM
    You know, every time I turn on the XL and pop my sim card in, I always get the initial feeling..."you know, you could see yourself using this as a daily driver..."
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 07:57 PM
    You know, every time I turn on the XL and pop my sim card in, I always get the initial feeling..."you know, you could see yourself using this as a daily driver..."
    Ahaha nice! Too bad it's only an "intial felling", and then reality smacks you in the face. Lol jk.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 08:43 PM
    My Honor 6 now looks like an Oreo, I was told...
    05-25-2016 09:18 PM
    Ahaha nice! Too bad it's only an "intial felling", and then reality smacks you in the face. Lol jk.
    That's actually what happens...like when the battery runs like an open fire hydrant once you start to push the phone...when you start to see "loading" and "resuming" screens on a Snapdragon 810 device...and then you realize these modern phones ain't worth a damn...
    05-25-2016 09:44 PM
    I may or may not use the XL tomorrow for the day. It depends on how I feel tomorrow morning...
    05-25-2016 09:45 PM
    In my defense I thought it was an ad
    I'm not sure your defence has helped your case much...

Maybe it's time to slow down a touch when flicking through.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    05-25-2016 11:22 PM
    And here I thought that you were the epitome of perfection - what a shame. I'm so disappointed. Lol!

(Huge sarcasm alert)

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Well I try... ;)

Seriously though. I need to get to South America.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-25-2016 11:25 PM
    Being a person who's traveled most of the east side of the USA I can tell you the culture from state to state changes quite a bit. Especially from north to south.

All language is difficult to learn if it's not the language you typically speak. Sure there are some similarities between some languages but in general they all have their own inflections. Add in slang and things get more difficult.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-25-2016 11:30 PM
    It's a pity I can't speak any other dialect in this country. I can't speak Bisaya or Chabacano. Thank god I learned English.
    05-26-2016 01:20 AM
143,567 ... 49644965496649674968 ...