Well I try... ;)

Seriously though. I need to get to South America.
    When you do get there, let me know if it's as exciting as you think it may be...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-26-2016 05:46 AM
    Morning folks. More of that wonderful weekly Thursday meetings to suffer through. Sometimes, i wish i could just stand up and hurl at these meetings...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-26-2016 05:47 AM
    So the GF is looking forward to going to South Jersey this holiday weekend to get out of the city. I'm ok with the plan of hearing less cars in my ears whizzing by for a few days.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-26-2016 05:49 AM
    When you do get there, let me know if it's as exciting as you think it may be...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    It's more about the history and scenery for me than about 'excitement' though that is exciting to me.

I'm interested in the food as well but they are a bit meat centric there, in general.
    05-26-2016 06:15 AM
    It's more about the history and scenery for me than about 'excitement' though that is exciting to me.

I'm interested in the food as well but they are a bit meat centric there, in general.
    Well I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Argentina. Well I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Argentina. But at the time when I was thinking about that stuff, I was thinking more from this single guy perspective. Of course that doesn't apply currently so, I'm not sure if those places still have the same appeal. Who knows, I I still may end up going at some point. Maybe just not right now.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-26-2016 06:33 AM
    Well I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Argentina. Well I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Argentina. But at the time when I was thinking about that stuff, I was thinking more from this single guy perspective. Of course that doesn't apply currently so, I'm not sure if those places still have the same appeal. Who knows, I I still may end up going at some point. Maybe just not right now.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    There are definitely some places better suited to being single than in a relationship, or what is commonly known as 'party capitals' over here. I think Sahib should visit one... :P

Not saying you can't enjoy those places as couple either.

I'm interested in Peru with some other stops along the way.

Would be nice to go in the next 3-5 years to South America, unless I suddenly become rich. :P
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 05-26-2016 at 07:58 AM.
    05-26-2016 07:11 AM
    There are definitely some places better suited to being single than in a relationship, or what is commonly known as 'party capitals' over here. I think Sahib should visit one... :P

Not saying you can't enjoy those places as couple either. I

'm interested in Peru with some other stops along the way.

Would be nice to go in the next 3-5 years to South America, unless I suddenly become rich. :P
    If Sahib ever to one of those party capitals I'm not sure what would happen. Maybe he would lose his mind, or maybe he would find it.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-26-2016 07:49 AM
    If Sahib ever to one of those party capitals I'm not sure what would happen. Maybe he would lose his mind, or maybe he would find it.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Probably lose his mind to find it?

Of course we're talking party and I can see Sahib being more a watcher than a participant for some reason. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-26-2016 08:01 AM
    Probably lose his mind to find it?

Of course we're talking party and I can see Sahib being more a watcher than a participant for some reason. :P
    He may get stuck in a loop where he keeps losing his mind, finding it and losing it again...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-26-2016 08:09 AM
    So moving to a new office block on the campus. Worst part is that it's a 3 week move then we're moving again.

Honestly, this company wastes more money moving than it does on anything else. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-26-2016 08:29 AM
    So moving to a new office block on the campus. Worst part is that it's a 3 week move then we're moving again.

Honestly, this company wastes more money moving than it does on anything else. :P
    I wonder what's worse... your company wasting money on moving or the idea of "meeting to schedule a meeting" that's standard procedure here where i work?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-26-2016 08:34 AM
    I'm only 30 minutes into my work day and I'm already annoyed. Off to eat some M&Ms (mint)...maybe that'll help...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-26-2016 08:35 AM
    I wonder what's worse... your company wasting money on moving or the idea of "meeting to schedule a meeting" that's standard procedure here where i work?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Well considering they decided to not give universal raises this year even though we're doing just fine to seem them waste money like this sort of irritates you. My raises have not been stellar, nor has anyone else's.

Only special people are getting raises this year. Note, I'm not special.

Reason for not giving everyone a raise? Because the industry sucks and they know you can't go anywhere else. Nice huh? They didn't use those exact words but that's what they basically said.

Then companies wonder why people jump ship the minute the right offer comes along. With attitude like that for staff it's a wonder why anyone wants to work for corporations any more. Penny smart and pound stupid....
    05-26-2016 08:51 AM
    I'm only 30 minutes into my work day and I'm already annoyed. Off to eat some M&Ms (mint)...maybe that'll help...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I'm annoyed the minute I get up these days. It goes to show that it's time for me to get out of this place.
    05-26-2016 08:51 AM
    Well considering they decided to not give universal raises this year even though we're doing just fine to seem them waste money like this sort of irritates you. My raises have not been stellar, nor has anyone else's.

Only special people are getting raises this year. Note, I'm not special.

Reason for not giving everyone a raise? Because the industry sucks and they know you can't go anywhere else. Nice huh? They didn't use those exact words but that's what they basically said.

Then companies wonder why people jump ship the minute the right offer comes along. With attitude like that for staff it's a wonder why anyone wants to work for corporations any more. Penny smart and pound stupid....
    This reminds of one of my favorite memes...two guys standing on a beam overhanging a cliff. So the guy on the side overhanging the ledge had a saw in his hand trying to cut the beam in half...and they put the words "management" under the genius with the saw in hand...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-26-2016 09:03 AM
    My last day of school and my last final 😁. Like what pannos said " I'm so pumped "
    05-26-2016 09:37 AM
    That's actually what happens...like when the battery runs like an open fire hydrant once you start to push the phone...when you start to see "loading" and "resuming" screens on a Snapdragon 810 device...and then you realize these modern phones ain't worth a damn...

Maybe my sister is the minorty but she hasn't complained about battery life :p but she does have issues with windows hello
    05-26-2016 09:41 AM
    I will take the black and(dark) gold one please. Thank you :P
    New DROID (Moto Z) press renders appear, showcasing new color options - Android Authority
    05-26-2016 09:47 AM
    My last day of school and my last final . Like what pannos said " I'm so pumped "
    Real world awaits Sahib...or is it the other way around?
    05-26-2016 10:53 AM
    Time to get a good cup of coffee....an extra dark double latte sounds perfect...be right back folks.
    05-26-2016 10:54 AM
    Being a person who's traveled most of the east side of the USA I can tell you the culture from state to state changes quite a bit. Especially from north to south.

All language is difficult to learn if it's not the language you typically speak. Sure there are some similarities between some languages but in general they all have their own inflections. Add in slang and things get more difficult.
    I never had problems learning English though. It must be 'cause I grew up watching cartoons and playing games a lot when I was a kid. Cutscenes, man I loved those!
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    05-26-2016 01:06 PM
    Got back from the school. Exhausted as never before, gym after an 8 hours a school really kills you.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-26-2016 01:10 PM
    Forgot to say that all that struggle I went through learning Psychology finally paid off. I got an A in that test, the only one in my class. And got another one today so that F is "gone" and I'll have a final A. Yes!
    Now all I that is left to do is get another A in Latin and that would be the end of this year's saga. My average will be 4.75, good enough.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-26-2016 01:14 PM
    Hi all. Heading away for the weekend which should be nice, haven't had a break to stop for too long.
    05-26-2016 01:50 PM
    It's now white, and Lollipop!
    05-26-2016 10:47 PM
143,653 ... 49654966496749684969 ...