That is sad.
    I know, it's more than sad, but ehh, what can you do about it. We've been stuck in transition for over 20 years. There's very few good politicians here, but they can't get the power 'cause people are still too nationalistic.
    How can you hate someone just because he's a different religion to the point where both of you, in this case three of you, totally destroy your country. Other than religion there's nothing different between Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks. Nothing. It's the same bloody language.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-30-2016 03:04 PM
    Cake by ocean ! When I first heard it I though it was really talking about cake by the ocean :p
    Face palm!
    05-30-2016 03:06 PM
    Time to apply to job openings !
    Good luck Sahib
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-30-2016 03:07 PM
    Face palm!
    If only (for Sahib) it was a face palm into some cake by the ocean...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-30-2016 06:08 PM
    I know, it's more than sad, but ehh, what can you do about it. We've been stuck in transition for over 20 years. There's very few good politicians here, but they can't get the power 'cause people are still too nationalistic.
    How can you hate someone just because he's a different religion to the point where both of you, in this case three of you, totally destroy your country. Other than religion there's nothing different between Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks. Nothing. It's the same bloody language.
    There aren't many good politrickians (one Jamaican slang for politicians) anywhere anyways...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-30-2016 06:16 PM
    So I'm going to go on a short spree before bed...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-30-2016 10:44 PM
    I'm glad to have spent the holiday down here in south Jersey. It was a good opportunity to have a space where i could personally focus in on a few things between spending time with the GF's family. I was reminded of the things I'd put to the side recently, and the challenges that lie ahead...

All in all, a restful trip indeed.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-30-2016 10:46 PM
    Don't know what's wrong with my baterry. Charging it has become a real pain in the ***. I left it on charger last night when I went to sleep. When I woke up, around 5 hours later, it was just 61%. What the heck? From ~20% to ~60% in 5 hours. I hope it's a build related bug.
    It's the build. While it doesn't affect my 830 it does get hot under normal use.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    05-30-2016 10:46 PM
    So I'm going to go on a short spree before bed...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I'm seeing that!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-30-2016 10:48 PM
    A larger screen helps overcome some inherent issues with the iOS keyboard but it is still problematic.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-30-2016 10:49 PM
    Congrats! And good luck with finding a job.
    Question. Do you need to do like 6 months of volunteering before being able to get a permanent job?
    What Mia said :) it just depends on the opportunities that I find /make / or come to me. I'm using Craig's list , edjoin, and my schools job listing that many places put listing.
    05-30-2016 10:50 PM
    Unless something drastic happens, I'm keeping the Maxx through the summer. I'm in the midst of redefining some priorities and it looks like the Maxx is the best phone for me right now. It is ironic because there are no guarantees that the Moto 2014 combo of the Maxx and 360 will receive their name of round of updates in 6.0.1 and wear 2.0 respectively. Come fall both devices will be two years old. While they're rock solid performers, an upgrade either way is always welcomed... but will be most likely delayed.

Still, as long as both continue to chug along, they'll remain in my current rotation...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-30-2016 10:51 PM
    What Mia said :) it just depends on the opportunities that I find /make / or come to me. I'm using Craig's list , edjoin, and my schools job listing that many places put listing.
    Try LinkedIn. A while ago monster.com was good, don't know if it's still in vogue or not.
    05-30-2016 10:51 PM
    A larger screen helps overcome some inherent issues with the iOS keyboard but it is still problematic.
    Nothing will fix the iOS keyboard ._. I still dislike the iOS keyboard.
    05-30-2016 10:52 PM
    Unless something drastic happens, I'm keeping the Maxx through the summer. I'm in the midst of redefining some priorities and it looks like the Maxx is the best phone for me right now. It is ironic because there are no guarantees that the Moto 2014 combo of the Maxx and 360 will receive their name of round of updates in 6.0.1 and wear 2.0 respectively. Come fall both devices will be two years old. While they're rock solid performers, an upgrade either way is always welcomed... but will be most likely delayed.

Still, as long as both continue to chug along, they'll remain in my current rotation...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I have gone back to my old favorite phones, Lumia 640 and Nexus 5. I'm going to sell my Nexus 9 and try out this iPad mini 4 even though typing on it is such a chore!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-30-2016 10:53 PM

Posted via Moto Maxx
    The reason I'd upgrade these two is wanting something I'd get a bit more mileage out of for the next year and not stress over software support. But at the end of the day, with all its warts Android wear 1.4 performs well enough on the 360...and the 6.0.1 soak test #1 runs well enough on the Maxx that if these are the last two updates for both devices, i can still get by well enough...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    05-30-2016 10:55 PM
    Try LinkedIn. A while ago monster.com was good, don't know if it's still in vogue or not.
    :) yes I use LinkedIn and I just updated it . The teachers i asked told me to look at edjoin. They said that's how they got their jobs at butte college. That's also how a buddy of mine got a job at a school as the it head.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-30-2016 10:55 PM
    I'm enjoying the Nokia N1 as an entertainment device for Netflix, Amazon Video etc and a couple of games. Apps are limited since I can only side load the Amazon store on it. I caved in and splurged on a nice USB C charging cable and a nice case and a tempered glass screen protector.
    05-30-2016 10:56 PM
    We know you aren't but you'd turn the rock over the same way...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Shoot I would hahha
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    I have gone back to my old favorite phones, Lumia 640 and Nexus 5. I'm going to sell my Nexus 9 and try out this iPad mini 4 even though typing on it is such a chore!
    I'd have bought the N9 for the GF but there's no cash for that. Her N7 2013 is still holding up OK after 2+ years of use...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Home after 2nd double shift in a row ...bed!
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    05-30-2016 10:57 PM
    Also, you can add Indeed and Idealist.org to your mix...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    :) yes I use LinkedIn and I just updated it . The teachers i asked told me to look at edjoin. They said that's how they got their jobs at butte college. That's also how a buddy of mine got a job at a school as the it head.
    Nice that you are getting good tips from your teachers for your job search.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    The reason I'd upgrade these two is wanting something I'd get a bit more mileage out of for the next year and stress over software support. But at the end of the day, with all its warts Android wear 1.4 performs well enough on the 360...and the 6.0.1 soak test #1 runs well enough on the Maxx that if these are the last two updates for both devices, i can still get by well enough...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Maybe the ASUS Zenfone could be up your Alley
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    Home after 2nd double shift in a row ...bed!
    Good night Ed!
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    05-30-2016 10:58 PM
143,673 ... 49724973497449754976 ...