Well then I do want to see what vegan dish your partner had...
    I don't think it's vegan but it doesn't have milk in it. :)

The restaurant does have a vegan menu though.
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-01-2016 09:28 AM
    :p it only gets worse when you get done with high school
    That's what I'm afraid of.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 09:28 AM
    The most annoying thing on the subway here is to have people playing via the loudspeaker on their phones. I mean, if I wanted to hear their music I'd have bought them a boom box. Otherwise, buy some damn headphones...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I f****** hate those. It's not better here at all. I just can't understand how will he enjoy his music on his phone's mono speaker that has ****ty distorted sound compared to headphones. Even cheap ones are better. And after all, I don't care what other people listen to, neither do I want them to care about me, they're just a bunch of strangers.
    But I guess that's the thing now, killing your privacy just to become 'cool'. Same thing goes with social media.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-01-2016 09:33 AM
    I find that annoying pretty much anywhere but it seems to be a public transport thing where a group of people (typically young) need to play their music so everyone can hear it.

Worse is that I've actually seen kids with adults allowing them to do that...

To make it more annoying it's typically music I'm not overly fond of...
    It's typically people I'm not overly fond of.
    06-01-2016 09:34 AM
    Happy birthday Rue! Sorry for being a bit late :D
    06-01-2016 09:35 AM
    Got back from the school. Parents are not home. Can't imagine a warmer welcome, lol.
    06-01-2016 09:36 AM
    Physics test is done. Had some weird questions, hope I did good enough. All I need is a B.
    06-01-2016 09:37 AM
    Going to another play to a nearby city tomorrow, or is it to the cinema, can't really remember. I hope it's a play though. Anyway, I'll be sentry (couldn't remember any different word) so I'll be starting at 12, finishing at 15 and then we're off to play.
    06-01-2016 09:39 AM
    I hope this cute girl will be going again. Last time, I invited her for an ice cream, we were about to leave the caffe and guess what, her friend joined us and thus became a third wheel. I don't know she realised that. I hope she doesn't do the same thing again.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-01-2016 09:42 AM
    Just found some cake in the fridge! It shall not allow it getting spoiled.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-01-2016 09:43 AM
    Quite of a posting marathon I had here.
    06-01-2016 09:44 AM
    I hope this cute girl will be going again. Last time, I invited her for an ice cream, we were about to leave the caffe and guess what, her friend joined us and thus became a third wheel. I don't know she realised that. I hope she doesn't do the same thing again.
    Oh the things I could say and the questions I could ask... oh well. Hope you're next meeting with her goes well. :)
    06-01-2016 09:46 AM
    Going to another play to a nearby city tomorrow, or is it to the cinema, can't really remember. I hope it's a play though. Anyway, I'll be sentry (couldn't remember any different word) so I'll be starting at 12, finishing at 15 and then we're off to play.
    I should go see a play some time soon. I've been wanting to see The Book of Mormon for some time. There's a couple others I wouldn't mind seeing as well.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-01-2016 09:47 AM
    That's what I'm afraid of.
    Depending on what you plan for a career it can be just as fun with the paperwork...
    06-01-2016 09:48 AM
    My 6 year old uses a pair of Sony noise cancelling ones.
    Good stuff.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-01-2016 10:02 AM
    Man, that ZTE Axon 7 looks so...good...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-01-2016 10:08 AM
    Less than five hours of sleep last night....ugh....where is the coffee!
    Sounds like me. Whenever summer hits, my body wakes me up an hour earlier than usual...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    06-01-2016 10:08 AM
    Weird thing about racism in Balkans. Folks here hate both black Asian people, you know, 'cause they're not white. But when they watch a movie or a documentary about KKK or similar, they're like "Ooh those Americans, bunch of sh**** as******, how can they hate someone based on their skin colour, how dare they!" While those same people do the same **** on the streets and hate their neighbour 'cause his name's different than their's.

Both nationalistic, fascistic and hypocratic.
    Hate what you don't know, fear what you don't (care to) understand. That's how racism gas always been...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-01-2016 10:10 AM
    If the friend was cute, nothing for you to worry about...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE, Rose640 and sahib lopez like this.
    06-01-2016 10:11 AM
    Less than five hours of sleep last night....ugh....where is the coffee!
    I get an average of 5 hours sleep every night... That's my normal. Sometimes I get even less! Coffee is absolutely a necessity... (As well as those 5 hour energy shots when the need arises) Burning that candle at both ends every day and I'm running out of candles!

Good morning everyone!
    Morning Shu! Everyone...

Happy birthday Rue! Sorry for being a bit late :D
    X2 Rue... Happy belated! Hope you had a good one!
    06-01-2016 10:35 AM
    Was off yesterday and did nothing all day... pretty much layed around in a coma. I did manage to sit in front of the PC and play some Doom for a few hours last night, but that was about it...
    06-01-2016 10:37 AM
    Gotta work night shift tonight, then off again tomorrow... All good!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 10:38 AM
    I keep forgetting that I need to buy another DVD drive for the PC. (Remember I lost those two hard drives and my DVD burner a while back when I upgraded my video card and my PSU decided to show its a$$... ) Maybe I'll get a blue ray burner this time. IDK.. I keep forgetting about it because discs are becoming obsolete evidently. New software and games are all "digital downloads" nowadays.. The only time I really think about it is when someone requests a movie burned or I feel the need to install an older game or program.
    06-01-2016 10:43 AM
    Quite of a posting marathon I had here.
    Go back into this thread about two years and you will realize your posting spree was only a 5K run....you will also see Sahib at his best (or worst depending on your frame of reference)!
    06-01-2016 10:51 AM
    I keep forgetting that I need to buy another DVD drive for the PC. (Remember I lost those two hard drives and my DVD burner a while back when I upgraded my video card and my PSU decided to show its a$$... ) Maybe I'll get a blue ray burner this time. IDK.. I keep forgetting about it because discs are becoming obsolete evidently. New software and games are all "digital downloads" nowadays.. The only time I really think about it is when someone requests a movie burned or I feel the need to install an older game or program.
    Ed, check slickdeals, there was a nice external one for a fairly reasonable price a couple of days ago....
    06-01-2016 10:51 AM
144,455 ... 49784979498049814982 ...