I was on a "game installing spree" the other night. I decided to install a bunch of the games that I own via my Steam Library. (Which is a bunch!) Then I remembered my Origin account games (I own a bunch with them as well!) Then there's Uplay games, Epic games, and all the Microsoft store/Xbox "Live" PC games... it all adds up to a $hit ton of games!

Now I have about 1/3rd of the 3TB storage drive filled up with installed games. Only my most played and favorites are installed on the SSD with the OS (Doom and Tom Clancy's The Division)
    06-01-2016 10:52 AM
    I hope this cute girl will be going again. Last time, I invited her for an ice cream, we were about to leave the caffe and guess what, her friend joined us and thus became a third wheel. I don't know she realised that. I hope she doesn't do the same thing again.
    Hope you come back with a happier ending this time around!
    06-01-2016 10:53 AM
    Ed, check slickdeals, there was a nice external one for a fairly reasonable price a couple of days ago....
    Thx.. I'll keep an eye out.
    06-01-2016 10:53 AM
    Just found some cake in the fridge! It shall not allow it getting spoiled.
    Quick question? Is there a beach nearby?
    06-01-2016 10:54 AM
    I should go see a play some time soon. I've been wanting to see The Book of Mormon for some time. There's a couple others I wouldn't mind seeing as well.
    Same here, haven't seen one in ages. Actually about 10 odd years ago, I would go see plays in my mother tongue in the USA of all places. I grew up watching a lot of plays - my dad's friend was a producer/director and so we got a lot of free invites. Also acted in quite a few of them till the last year in college. Nostalgia...it's a funny business.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-01-2016 10:55 AM
    Man, that ZTE Axon 7 looks so...good...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    You need to stop looking at new devices! NOW!
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-01-2016 10:56 AM
    lol I was going to suggest the same thing!
    06-01-2016 10:57 AM
    Ed, check slickdeals, there was a nice external one for a fairly reasonable price a couple of days ago....
    This looks like a pretty "Slick" deal... an internal Blu-ray burner for 40 bucks ... that's about the same price as a regular DVD burner locally!

Asus 16x Black Internal SATA Blu-ray Burner w/ 3D + BD-XL & M-DISC Support for $39.99 AR, Asus USB 3.0 Desktop External 12x Blu-Ray Writer for $48.99 AR + S&H & More @ Newegg.com - Slickdeals.net
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 10:59 AM
    So this is a slightly different slant along the lines of exploring how race and hidden conscious bias works...Heard the story today morning on the drive to work. I like this series because the social science correspondent actually finds scientific papers / authors to drive a point home. Fascinating stuff from a race, social science and of course statistical (my true inner geek) viewpoint!

Study: Judges Treat Juveniles Of The Same Race As Themselves More Harshly : NPR
    06-01-2016 10:59 AM
    You need to stop looking at new devices! NOW!
    I can look... doesn't mean I'll buy...I'm curious to see 3 mid-range priced flagship:

1) Xiaomi Mi 5
    2) ZTE Axon 7
    3) Zuk Z2

Not as curious about One plus 3, but it gets an honorable mention.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 11:40 AM
    I can look... doesn't mean I'll buy...I'm curious to see 3 mid-range priced flagship:

1) Xiaomi Mi 5
    2) ZTE Axon 7
    3) Zuk Z2

Not as curious about One plus 3, but it gets an honorable mention.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    The first one on the list should show up once Xiaomi cleans up a bug plaguing their International version with the Play Store (according to my source). The second one is a bit difficult to come by from my regular channels. I am hoping that the Zuk Z2 does show up via my source. I might get a OP3 to try only if it has NFC, otherwise I will pass on it just liked I passed on the OP2.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 11:45 AM
    The first one on the list should show up once Xiaomi cleans up a bug plaguing their International version with the Play Store (according to my source). The second one is a bit difficult to come by from my regular channels. I am hoping that the Zuk Z2 does show up via my source. I might get a OP3 to try only if it has NFC, otherwise I will pass on it just liked I passed on the OP2.
    If my memory is correct, ZTE sold the Axon Pro line pretty easily last year. It was a really underrated device big on audio and so-so on camera. If the camera is good this year (Sony sensor), it would be a nice get assuming they do it for the $450...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 11:50 AM
    Hate what you don't know, fear what you don't (care to) understand. That's how racism gas always been...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    That's exactly the thing here. People just don't want to know about each other and that's what's causing gaps between nationalities, which again leeds to conflicts. Stupid conflicts. People are more worried about gay parades, about bad things people who are not their religion have done. They try to deal with issues that don't really deserve attention. Instead they could focus on choosing a better leadership on next elections. But that won't happen. Politrickians (see what I did there, slowly absorbing Jamaican slang :D) buy people for a piece of bread and water, literally.
    06-01-2016 11:58 AM
    If the friend was cute, nothing for you to worry about...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I like the way you think, lol.
    06-01-2016 11:59 AM
    Oh the things I could say and the questions I could ask... oh well. Hope you're next meeting with her goes well. :)
    Eh so do I. I noticed she likes me too, so, nothing there to loose.
    06-01-2016 12:00 PM
    I keep forgetting that I need to buy another DVD drive for the PC. (Remember I lost those two hard drives and my DVD burner a while back when I upgraded my video card and my PSU decided to show its a$$... ) Maybe I'll get a blue ray burner this time. IDK.. I keep forgetting about it because discs are becoming obsolete evidently. New software and games are all "digital downloads" nowadays.. The only time I really think about it is when someone requests a movie burned or I feel the need to install an older game or program.
    I bought an LG one like, 10 years ago. It still works like a charm.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 12:03 PM
    Go back into this thread about two years and you will realize your posting spree was only a 5K run....you will also see Sahib at his best (or worst depending on your frame of reference)!
    The origins of "Sahib moment", eh?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 12:04 PM
    Hope you come back with a happier ending this time around!
    So do I
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-01-2016 12:07 PM
    Hahaha, nope, not that cake. Man, what a simple song can do to a man's mind
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-01-2016 12:08 PM
    The origins of "Sahib moment", eh?
    That would be almost three years ago....sigh!
    06-01-2016 12:35 PM
    I like the way you think, lol.
    Why, because i don't think like Sahib?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-01-2016 12:46 PM
    That would be almost three years ago....sigh!
    And the world has never been the same ever since...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-01-2016 12:47 PM
    I should add the Zenfone 3 to the list. But i want to hear your review of the Mi 5. The Hong Kong site I've used to but stuff has it for $400.

Sad to see OEMs going glass and metal and no Qi...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-01-2016 12:53 PM
    And the world has never been the same ever since...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    To think 3 years ago my post was about my ex :p those were the days haha
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-01-2016 01:33 PM
    Why, because i don't think like Sahib?

Posted via Moto Maxx
    ;) I think he was complementing you.
    06-01-2016 01:35 PM
144,181 ... 49794980498149824983 ...