yup lots of turns lol I don't think ive seem that many roundabouts in my life
    Roundabouts are awesome, if you will be bored when you will be working you can watch stream of roundabout in Nederland 😂
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/Cogva1/
    06-07-2016 01:26 PM
    I dialed ##3282# and on LTE I get Band 4 on the device. At my workplace signal is terrible anyways so....
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-07-2016 01:39 PM
    I dialed ##3282# and on LTE I get Band 4 on the device. At my workplace signal is terrible anyways so....

Well you can check on the lte tab. The. Look at the earfcn. If the number is 5035 the. It's running on t-mobiles band 12 if it says otherwise then it's on band 4.
    06-07-2016 02:18 PM
    How is it supposed to be?

Here in Cali the light when on red it goes directly to green. When on green it goes to yellow then red.

So it goes like this when on red
    Red ---> green
    When on green
    Green---> yellow----> red
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-07-2016 02:21 PM
    Roundabouts are awesome, if you will be bored when you will be working you can watch stream of roundabout in Nederland 😂
    https://www.carthrottle.com/post/Cogva1/

There is 2 roundabouts here in Chico. When I started to learn how to drive I hated roundabouts now I think they are alright
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-07-2016 02:22 PM
    Here in Cali the light when on red it goes directly to green. When on green it goes to yellow then red.

So it goes like this when on red
    Red ---> green
    When on green
    Green---> yellow----> red
    I know that from GTA San Andreas, lol. I just remembered. But it's the same here as in England. And it was the same when I was in Croatia, so, could it be European standard?
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-07-2016 02:24 PM
    There is 2 roundabouts here in Chico. When I started to learn how to drive I hated roundabouts now I think they are alright
    I still can't drive, but I never had problems understanding them. I love to watch people getting stuck in those, lol.
    06-07-2016 02:26 PM
    Time to get my hair cut 😁!
    06-07-2016 03:03 PM
    I still can't drive, but I never had problems understanding them. I love to watch people getting stuck in those, lol.
    Aren't you 18? I thought you can drive at 18
    06-07-2016 05:16 PM
    What an utterly rotten day at work today...
    06-07-2016 08:10 PM
    In the sticks was a term used more around upstate NY area...nice to hear that you use in in TN as well :-)
    Actually we moved from Colorado when I was young to Brookfield Ct. The term the sticks was used a lot there also. Guess I never lost my Northeastern slang, haha. Wicked, you guys, pop were all NE terms/words we all used there frequently.
    my brother just recently retired and moved from Poughkeepsie to Colorado to join my 3 sisters who have been there since the early 80's.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    06-07-2016 08:50 PM
    Actually we moved from Colorado when I was young to Brookfield Ct. The term the sticks was used a lot there also. Guess I never lost my Northeastern slang, haha. Wicked, you guys, pop were all NE terms/words we all used there frequently.
    my brother just recently retired and moved from Poughkeepsie to Colorado to join my 3 sisters who have been there since the early 80's.
    I had a coworker who lived way upstate NY and commuted to Glens Falls for work and she would say that she lives in the sticks, that is where I picked that term up back in 2006!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-07-2016 09:05 PM
    Interesting video:

1) Impressed that there were no liquor stores on your route!
    2) 99 would be impressed at how the traffic looked...if it was like this in downtown LA, he'd do cartwheels...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    We don't have liquor stores here. You just go to a shop to buy it. :)

I do pass a few more known places when I get closer to home. I was pretty green with the recording software. I plan to try again.
    06-07-2016 11:15 PM
    so do you drive on the right or wrong side of the road to many twists and turns I got confused
    There is no right or wrong side.

You should be able to tell. My left turns are like your right turns and my right turns are like your left.

Also when I enter a motorway I enter from the left and pass people on the right.
    sahib lopez and Ed Boland like this.
    06-07-2016 11:18 PM
    i also noticed that on the stop light it instead of going from red to green it goes read yellow then green. why is it?
    It's European standard.

I actually prefer it. I think it's a bit safer.
    06-07-2016 11:20 PM
    Quite long commute but roads look quite nice :)

Ps: Dat Megane GT , Fiesta ST and Porsche 911 though :D
    Thought you'd notice the cars.

I thought there would be something a bit more fancy around due to the nice weather.
    06-07-2016 11:25 PM
    There is no right or wrong side.

You should be able to tell. My left turns are like your right turns and my right turns are like your left.

Also when I enter a motorway I enter from the left and pass people on the right.
    That is so new to me! I know i would have a hard time adjusting if I were to drive in the UK.
    06-07-2016 11:29 PM
    yup lots of turns lol I don't think ive seem that many roundabouts in my life
    Lots of roundabouts here. I almost prefer then to lights.

I'll see if I can find the picture of the 'giant' roundabout.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-07-2016 11:29 PM
    It's European standard.

I actually prefer it. I think it's a bit safer.
    I can see how it would be better. Instead of guessing when it will turn green like in the states, Europe gives you a cue that it's going to turn green
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-07-2016 11:31 PM
    That is so new to me! I know i would have a hard time adjusting if I were to drive in the UK.
    Didn't you ever watch Top Gear?

I thought I would have difficulty but I got used to it.

There's a bit more adjustment if you drive manual as the gearbox is on the left.
    06-07-2016 11:32 PM
    Lots of roundabouts here. I almost prefer then to lights.

I'll see if I can find the picture of the 'giant' roundabout.
    I think roundabouts would be harder to put here in Northern California since roundabouts are for smaller cars. I can't see a lifted truck or a semi driving around a roundabout.
    06-07-2016 11:35 PM
    Didn't you ever watch Top Gear?

I thought I would have difficulty but I got used to it.

There's a bit more adjustment if you drive manual as the gearbox is on the left.
    Yeah I watch top gear USA haha and a bit of uk top gear. I don't remember seeing as much roundabouts as you shown in your video.

As for the gearbox .... What !?!? On the left. That's crazy o.O
    06-07-2016 11:37 PM
    I think roundabouts would be harder to put here in Northern California since roundabouts are for smaller cars. I can't see a lifted truck or a semi driving around a roundabout.
    Trucks can drive in roundabout here, it's true that I don't know how big your trucks are.
    06-07-2016 11:50 PM
    Yeah I watch top gear USA haha and a bit of uk top gear. I don't remember seeing as much roundabouts as you shown in your video.

As for the gearbox .... What !?!? On the left. That's crazy o.O
    Where else would you put the shifter? On the door? Only thing that would really be problematic can be in traffic when you are constantly changing between first and second gear which are now furthest from you unlike here or in USA.
    06-07-2016 11:54 PM
    Aren't you 18? I thought you can drive at 18
    I can, but I was busy with school so I had no time. Maybe I'll do it this summer, maybe on winter break, we'll see. It's expensive as hell here in Balkans.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-08-2016 12:18 AM
143,629 ... 49944995499649974998 ...