What an utterly rotten day at work today...

And they made us sign a non disclosure agreement, basically a gag order!
    06-08-2016 12:46 AM
    Three days in, except the slightly poor battery life, I'm quite happy with WM10 on this 640.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2016 12:48 AM
    I think roundabouts would be harder to put here in Northern California since roundabouts are for smaller cars. I can't see a lifted truck or a semi driving around a roundabout.
    Large trucks go around roundabouts all the time here. It's just the way things are so they're made for trucks, not just for cars.

Same in the rest of the EU and Australia and anywhere else roundabouts are used typically in traffic.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 02:01 AM
    Yeah I watch top gear USA haha and a bit of uk top gear. I don't remember seeing as much roundabouts as you shown in your video.

As for the gearbox .... What !?!? On the left. That's crazy o.O
    Well steering wheel is on the right, where did you think the gearbox would be? :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 02:03 AM
    I knew it would come in sideways...
    If you need to rotate pictures and use Tapatalk, Snapseed has rotation. It's a free app from Google. I use it. It prevented me from posting a sideways picture on iMore.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    06-08-2016 02:37 AM
    If you need to rotate pictures and use Tapatalk, Snapseed has rotation. It's a free app from Google. I use it. It prevented me from posting a sideways picture on iMore.
    I use Snapseed all the time. It's my main editing app.

The picture was fine on the phone but when I post a portrait pic via Tapatalk it always comes in sideways.It's a bit odd.

I wonder what's behind that.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    06-08-2016 03:06 AM
    I use Snapseed all the time. It's my main editing app.

The picture was fine on the phone but when I post a portrait pic via Tapatalk it always comes in sideways.It's a bit odd.

I wonder what's behind that.
    It's possible to set Tapatalk so that any pictures will open in Snapseed to edit before posting. If they're not sideways, then you can just tap done.
    06-08-2016 04:40 AM
    It's possible to set Tapatalk so that any pictures will open in Snapseed to edit before posting. If they're not sideways, then you can just tap done.
    Ah OK I didn't know that. I'll have to look into that. Thanks. :)
    06-08-2016 04:41 AM

This is an example. I took the picture in landscape mode. Tapatalk made it sideways, but Snapseed rotated it.
    Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    06-08-2016 04:43 AM
    Interesting video:

2) 99 would be impressed at how the traffic looked...if it was like this in downtown LA, he'd do cartwheels...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    The worse traffic bit is where I live. I didn't record that last bit. I'm sure 99 would appreciate it though. :P

I'm planning on doing one going to work, which has nicer views (in my opinion) because of the way the hills are.

I'll wait to do that on a nice day. The weather is supposed be a bit crap for the next few days.

I just downloaded Sony's Timelapse to use this time. I paid for the pro version to get recording in the background. Has some nice settings to it too. Not sure what interval to put it on though.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    06-08-2016 04:45 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...adff6c1d02.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...ccea0ab9f2.jpg

This is an example. I took the picture in landscape mode. Tapatalk made it sideways, but Snapseed rotated it.
    Tapatalk rotates my portrait pictures to landscape when I upload them. Not sure if doing this will help that issue or not.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 04:47 AM

Portrait mode didn't rotate from Tapatalk.

Oddly enough, my food pictures on my AC thread were taken in landscape, but those weren't rotated by Tapatalk. So far, just the picture of the CD got rotated.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    06-08-2016 04:50 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...030213cef8.jpg

Portrait mode didn't rotate from Tapatalk.

Oddly enough, my food pictures on my AC thread were taken in landscape, but those weren't rotated by Tapatalk. So far, just the picture of the CD got rotated.
    That's interesting.

I wonder what forces a rotation when uploading from Tapatalk.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 04:58 AM
    That's interesting.

I wonder what forces a rotation when uploading from Tapatalk.
    I wish I knew. At least I'm able to fix the rotation by enabling Snapseed editing in the Tapatalk app.
    06-08-2016 05:08 AM
    Laura, are you and everyone else using tapatalk classic or tapatalk? The store has both and I would love to give it a try to see what it's all about. Thank you.
    06-08-2016 06:39 AM
    Laura, are you and everyone else using tapatalk classic or tapatalk? The store has both and I would love to give it a try to see what it's all about. Thank you.
    Both Laura and I use Tapatalk on Android. I don't think the 'classic' version is on Android. I could be wrong though.

I like the version I use on Android which I believe is just Tapatalk.

It's possible 99 uses Tapatalk.
    06-08-2016 07:45 AM
    Both Laura and I use Tapatalk on Android. I don't think the 'classic' version is on Android. I could be wrong though.

I like the version I use on Android which I believe is just Tapatalk.

It's possible 99 uses Tapatalk.
    Thank you. I'll download tapatalk to my android as well. I can't figure out how to straightened a picture either so maybe tapatalk will help.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    06-08-2016 08:23 AM
    Thank you. I'll download tapatalk to my android as well. I can't figure out how to straightened a picture either so maybe tapatalk will help.

Snapseed is a great photo editor. It has auto straighten under it's rotation editing. You have to be careful because sometimes the auto straighten isn't perfect.
    06-08-2016 08:33 AM
    Will do. I'll give snapseed a try also. Being my first time with android there's just so many things you can use and do it's a bit crazy.
    Thanks for the help! It's very much appreciated.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 08:36 AM
    Classic, the other one works on PC and tablet, it is terrible on phones.
    06-08-2016 08:44 AM
    To add insult to injury, I have a bad cold as well.... things are going downhill this week!
    06-08-2016 08:45 AM
    Thanks worldspy99. Sending out positive vibes and karma, hope it helps turn the week around for you.
    06-08-2016 09:17 AM
    I just bought an obsolete phone, just for one feature - ANT+
    06-08-2016 09:32 AM
    Morning troops!

1. I hate Taptalk anything. Never have liked it.. I always use the forums with either Edge/IE on the PC, or Safari on my phone.

2. I LOVE Snapseed! One of the best photo apps I've used!

3. Cool video Rue! I did a short one a while back using Microsoft's Hyperlapse on the 1520... "7 miles in 30 seconds". Here you can see the opposite way of driving (on the "wrong" side of the road! lol) Also take note of that lovely traffic...

06-08-2016 10:01 AM
    Just playing with Snapseed and some recent photos...

A flower in my back yard:

image.jpeg
    06-08-2016 10:54 AM
143,644 ... 49954996499749984999 ...