The front doors at the restaurant after closing time...

image.jpeg
    06-08-2016 12:02 PM
    Laura, are you and everyone else using tapatalk classic or tapatalk? The store has both and I would love to give it a try to see what it's all about. Thank you.
    I'm using Tapatalk, not Tapatalk Classic.
    06-08-2016 12:32 PM
    To add insult to injury, I have a bad cold as well.... things are going downhill this week!
    I hope you'll be feeling better soon!
    worldspy99 likes this.
    06-08-2016 12:33 PM
    To add insult to injury, I have a bad cold as well.... things are going downhill this week!
    Get well soon.
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    06-08-2016 01:42 PM
    I'm using the old WC app. Tried Tapatalk, don't know which one though, but I didn't like it anyway.
    I've tried the new WC app, but, uhh, MIA summarized everything I have to say in one of his previous posts.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-08-2016 01:46 PM
    Am I the only one who gets insulted after seeing commercials for apps, for example, an app for certain TV station. They're like "You have a phone, or a tablet? Then you must get our app, available both on App store and Google play".
    Noticed that "both", like there isn't any other OS other than iOS and Android. I know it's very unlikely that things will change to better, but I still get upset about it.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    06-08-2016 01:50 PM
    It appears that I'm the only one who hasn't seen Rue's video. Will have check it out as soon as get on my PC.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-08-2016 01:52 PM
    99, few questions:
    1. Are you experiencing a bug where you can't adjust your brightness, and it changes randomly every time you lock/unlock your phone?
    2.Do you have any noticable lags when using Edge or playing games? Mine lags while playing Flick Shot, even touch gets unresponsive.
    3. Are the settings for Glance working?
    4. Is equalizer working? Motion data?
    5. Do you have issues where you change a song for few times on your lock screen, then Groove crashes and you have to soft reset it in order to work again?
    6. Any serious heating issues?
    7. I've got problems with charging the phone, it takes aroud 2,5 hours to charge from ~20% to ~60%. Experiencing this/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 01:59 PM
    It's more than few questions, but those are the issues I have and they're a real PITA.
    06-08-2016 02:00 PM
    Am I the only one who gets insulted after seeing commercials for apps, for example, an app for certain TV station. They're like "You have a phone, or a tablet? Then you must get our app, available both on App store and Google play".
    Noticed that "both", like there isn't any other OS other than iOS and Android. I know it's very unlikely that things will change to better, but I still get upset about it.
    The worst part is sometimes an app actually is available for Windows Phone, but the ads only say, "Get it in the App Store and Google Play".
    06-08-2016 02:02 PM
    I can, but I was busy with school so I had no time. Maybe I'll do it this summer, maybe on winter break, we'll see. It's expensive as hell here in Balkans.
    It's one average salary here, abou 1000 .
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-08-2016 02:19 PM
    It's one average salary here, abou 1000 €.
    It's almost three average salaries here, around 450-500€. On top of that I have a prom trip to Venice-Barcelona-Monte Carlo/Monaco in September. It's not cheap at all, around 400 € for 10 days. So, I guess I'll be busy this summer.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    06-08-2016 03:24 PM
    The worst part is sometimes an app actually is available for Windows Phone, but the ads only say, "Get it in the App Store and Google Play".
    Perfect example is Eurosport. You'll never see them advertising WP app with iOS and Android ones, but it's actually there, and it's very decent.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    06-08-2016 03:26 PM
    It's almost three average salaries here, around 450-500. On top of that I have a prom trip to Venice-Barcelona-Monte Carlo/Monaco in September. It's not cheap at all, around 400 for 10 days. So, I guess I'll be busy this summer.
    That sounds like cool trip. I still have to post those from Greece, remind me when my finals are over
    Rose640, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-08-2016 04:20 PM
    That sounds like cool trip. I still have to post those from Greece, remind me when my finals are over
    I hope it will be, I plan to have a time of my life, literally, so it better be great!
    I'll remind you, you just do your exams well.
    Laura Knotek and Sport Driver like this.
    06-08-2016 04:59 PM
    Trucks can drive in roundabout here, it's true that I don't know how big your trucks are.
    Semis are as long as 3 regular cars( sedans) in just basing it for Northern California they could be smaller in other places.
    06-08-2016 06:22 PM
    Where else would you put the shifter? On the door? Only thing that would really be problematic can be in traffic when you are constantly changing between first and second gear which are now furthest from you unlike here or in USA.
    The shifter is on the right ;). Having the shifter on the left ..... Seems strange to me haha.
    06-08-2016 06:24 PM
    I can, but I was busy with school so I had no time. Maybe I'll do it this summer, maybe on winter break, we'll see. It's expensive as hell here in Balkans.
    Really huh . Here when you reach 18 you just have to pay ~30$ to get your permit and take the written test. If you pass the written test you can take the test anytime you are ready to take the driving test.
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-08-2016 06:26 PM
    And they made us sign a non disclosure agreement, basically a gag order!
    That sounds like something out of a horror movie. Either way that's rough :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 06:29 PM
    Get well soon... !
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 06:34 PM
    So I have an interview tomorrow at 11. Pretty excited about it
    06-08-2016 06:37 PM
    And they made us sign a non disclosure agreement, basically a gag order!
    Okay to gag order has been lifted. The company is going to shut down manufacturing operations where I work and move production to Ireland and Puerto Rico. In other words, in 18 odd months, I will most likely be out of a job.
    06-08-2016 07:16 PM
    I am going to be busy with personal stuff starting tomorrow AM and will be back on Tuesday morning. I know, I know, it was terrible to find this bit of news just when I was supposed to be on break....oh well, you gotta roll with the punches.

You all have a nice weekend!
    06-08-2016 07:17 PM
    Okay to gag order has been lifted. The company is going to shut down manufacturing operations where I work and move production to Ireland and Puerto Rico. In other words, in 18 odd months, I will most likely be out of a job.

What?! Wow that's... Wow :/ damn. That's terrible
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-08-2016 07:30 PM
    So I have an interview tomorrow at 11. Pretty excited about it
    Job interview?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2016 07:30 PM
145,211 ... 49964997499849995000 ...