WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I should be getting my repaired 1520 back today. Finally. So I can throw it on my 920 to get a taste for it ASAP and wait and see what others experiences are with the beta on 1520's before my daily driver gets it.

If I can get the preview on my awesome 810 if not till see what you have to say about the preview :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I should be getting my repaired 1520 back today. Finally. So I can throw it on my 920 to get a taste for it ASAP and wait and see what others experiences are with the beta on 1520's before my daily driver gets it.

I don't have a second phone, so I don't think I'll be putting it on my Icon. I think I'll be ok waiting. Windows Central reported that Windows 10 could RTM in June, and since I assume they want to release everything all at once, I would assume it would be the same for Windows phones as well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't have a second phone, so I don't think I'll be putting it on my Icon. I think I'll be ok waiting. Windows Central reported that Windows 10 could RTM in June, and since I assume they want to release everything all at once, I would assume it would be the same for Windows phones as well.

That's a good assumption that I would like to see but remember carriers have a say

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So hopefully it's out sooner for that reason

Or maybe they roll out the update like they did with portico ...that was that best roll out they ever had and slowly it got worse . Not sure why >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Edit nvm it was corrected after I read the article

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it is official - my eyes weren't deceiving me - I have a freeloader in my apartment in the form of a mouse. Because I keep this place locked up tightly, I'm very concerned that there is a hole somewhere I don't know about.

The GF wants to come over this weekend so I'm going to have to set a trap or two tomorrow and hope I get lucky as if she sees this thing I here I may get out out of my own apartment (exaggerating slightly).

Penned on a Xperia Z3

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So it is official - my eyes weren't deceiving me - I have a freeloader in my apartment in the form of a mouse. Because I keep this place locked up tightly, I'm very concerned that there is a hole somewhere I don't know about.

The GF wants to come over this weekend so I'm going to have to set a trap or two tomorrow and hope I get lucky as if she sees this thing I here I may get out out of my own apartment (exaggerating slightly).

Penned on a Xperia Z3

damn that rough :/ I hope you catch that freeloader.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Make it a pet.
. . . Just kidding!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im thinking the update will be either on a Wednesday like they did with GDR3 or on a Thursday like they did with wp8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans