You know that it's the Funny Farm who is trying to send me to this conference to cover for my supervisor but to now do so in an assbackwards manner...
    Lmao. Sorry to hear. Been there.
    Sounds like a pretty typical company to me. I was curious. Seems to me companies have far less loyalty to workers than they used to have. Almost treat workers as an afterthought. Back in my day good workers were valued and most paid as such. Having seniority was commonplace.
    It's a new world and Damn glad I'm retired, well, except for the work I do on the side. Which of course I do on my own terms and discretion these days.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    06-09-2016 12:29 PM
    Lmao. Sorry to hear. Been there.
    Sounds like a pretty typical company to me. I was curious. Seems to me companies have far less loyalty to workers than they used to have. Almost treat workers as an afterthought. Back in my day good workers were valued and most paid as such. Having seniority was commonplace.
    It's a new world and Damn glad I'm retired, well, except for the work I do on the side. Which of course I do on my own terms and discretion these days.

It's a bit give and take in the attitude these days. Of course it's companies who started it.
    06-09-2016 01:12 PM
    That doesn't sound very confident. :P

You can say I'm somewhat nervous. I know I'm up for this job and I know I can do it. I just hope I can convince him or her :)
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-09-2016 01:24 PM
    Time to do some power poses and gather my thoughts because my interview is in half an hour lol
    Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-09-2016 01:25 PM
    So sleepy. I guess the pressure of finals is doing its thing and I don't really sleep that well these days. But it's final written exam tomorrow, physics. I think I know enough for B but again, I want A
    I just had a solid 2 hours nap. Man it's great, you should try it.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    06-09-2016 01:30 PM
    Time to do some power poses and gather my thoughts because my interview is in half an hour lol
    Best of luck, make sure you let us know how did it go.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-09-2016 01:32 PM
    I see a Lot of people with t-shirt and jeans. Looks like they weren't kidding with" don't go to formal"Lucky I didn't go to formal and opted to use my good jeans and long sleeve shirt
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-09-2016 01:33 PM
    Best of luck, make sure you let us know how did it go.

I better come back with " I got the job" instead "I didn't get the job" ;)
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-09-2016 01:34 PM
    Not eating or drinking anything for 18 hours a day really makes you tired. Also add the fact that I had to go to school in those last 4 days. 25 more to go.
    06-09-2016 01:34 PM
    Not eating or drinking anything for 18 hours a day really makes you tired. Also add the fact that I had to go to school in those last 4 days. 25 more to go.

I wouldn't be able to Last a whole day without eating.heck I get hungry after 3 hours lol
    groady-ho baluzy and Rose640 like this.
    06-09-2016 01:40 PM
    I just had a solid 2 hours nap. Man it's great, you should try it.
    I can't sleep
    Ed Boland and Rose640 like this.
    06-09-2016 02:04 PM
    I'm not really here today as my job has decided to send me to a conference last minute to cover for my supervisor in their usual disjointed, disorganized manner. Got to sort that stuff out now.
    So, the booking has been confirmed. Now the real fight is ensuring the reimbursements go through on time...
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-09-2016 03:01 PM
    I dig this Moto Z, at the right price I'm interested. It looks so good.
    06-09-2016 03:15 PM
    came back from my interview. the guy was very chill :D but looks like its a multipart interview... I got 2 more lol! but looks like I passed the first part.
    06-09-2016 03:23 PM
    came back from my interview. the guy was very chill :D but looks like its a multipart interview... I got 2 more lol! but looks like I passed the first part.
    Big ups! Nice job!

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-09-2016 03:50 PM
    Big ups! Nice job!

I hope the next interviewer is as laid back as this one
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-09-2016 04:00 PM
    Man the guy is a total comic book reader. He's in his late 30s and was very talkative and also asked some very interesting questions That I had an answer. He liked my answer to what a registry is in windows. If I do get the job I can say this right now...he's a cool boss!
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-09-2016 04:43 PM
    I've got a headache from work. Too much happened today that got me annoyed. I need to decompress before I meet the GF after work to ensure that I don't have a ****ty evening.

I'm getting very tired of people not pulling their weight at work and some of the other nonsense over the past year. But I've got the ultimate card to play in two months, so I'll have the last laugh then...
    06-09-2016 04:46 PM
    To put it into an example once we were done with the technical questions and getting to know me he asked me if I'm a pc or consoler gamer , if I am a batman or super man guy , and if I am a cats or dogs person :p
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-09-2016 04:47 PM
    I've got a headache from work. Too much happened today that got me annoyed. I need to decompress before I meet the GF after work to ensure that I don't have a ****ty evening.

I'm getting very tired of people not pulling their weight at work and some of the other nonsense over the past year. But I've got the ultimate card to play in two months, so I'll have the last laugh then...

:/ man I can see why you would get tired of people not doing their work. It gets tiring real quick.
    06-09-2016 04:49 PM
    I have avoided big phones for years, but now I'm embracing it as I have better productivity with this Xperia T2 Ultra. I bought this as my cycling computer, but damn excel is truly useful at this size.
    06-09-2016 07:29 PM
    I have avoided big phones for years, but now I'm embracing it as I have better productivity with this Xperia T2 Ultra. I bought this as my cycling computer, but damn excel is truly useful at this size.

I can't use big phones they are simply to big
    06-09-2016 08:33 PM
    I can't use big phones they are simply to big
    Kinda like saying i don't like moronic co-workers because they are morons...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    azcruz and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-09-2016 09:07 PM
    Kinda like saying i don't like moronic co-workers because they are morons...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Lol something like that haha
    06-09-2016 10:14 PM
    I see Laura isn't pleased with the new Moto Z lineup.

Quite frankly, neither am i. Looks like if i want to upgrade my Maxx with something from Moto, it's back to 2015 with either the X or the X Force.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-09-2016 10:23 PM
145,211 ... 49995000500150025003 ...