I can't use big phones they are simply to big
    Kinda like this type of logic too, right?

https://plus.google.com/+BrentSulliv...ts/NpQCURzq378

Posted via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-09-2016 09:38 PM
    Man so far I'm feeling bad for some teams In la copa America. Like Haiti , Jamaica and coasta Rica. I gotta five Haiti props though they didn't give up.
    06-09-2016 10:51 PM
    I dig this Moto Z, at the right price I'm interested. It looks so good.
    I think it looks hideous. I also dislike: the fps on the front rather than on the back (which results in as big a bezel as that of an iPhone), the lack of dual speakers on the front, and the removal of the headphone port.

The modules don't interest me in the least. They went cheap with a small battery in order to upsell the battery module. I have no interest in purchasing extra accessories in order to get basic functionality that other phones already have out of the box.

I wouldn't use it if someone gave it to me for free.
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    06-10-2016 01:35 AM
    I wouldn't be able to Last a whole day without eating.heck I get hungry after 3 hours lol
    Lol, it's a bit harder the first two-three days, but later you just get used to it.
    06-10-2016 02:33 AM
    I can't sleep
    Then it's a whole different story, you should get yourself some pills, lol.
    06-10-2016 02:36 AM
    came back from my interview. the guy was very chill :D but looks like its a multipart interview... I got 2 more lol! but looks like I passed the first part.
    Rue's advices helped?
    06-10-2016 02:37 AM
    I've got a headache from work. Too much happened today that got me annoyed. I need to decompress before I meet the GF after work to ensure that I don't have a ****ty evening.

I'm getting very tired of people not pulling their weight at work and some of the other nonsense over the past year. But I've got the ultimate card to play in two months, so I'll have the last laugh then...
    Conference or whatever it was took it's toll?
    06-10-2016 02:38 AM
    To put it into an example once we were done with the technical questions and getting to know me he asked me if I'm a pc or consoler gamer , if I am a batman or super man guy , and if I am a cats or dogs person :p
    I can already see he's going to be a better boss than MIA's, lol.
    06-10-2016 02:40 AM
    Rue's advices helped?
    Since it's a multi stage interview process in guessing this first person was just doing the quick weeding out. Kind of a pleasant person who will make you feel good even if you don't go to the next stage.

I'm guessing the next two stages will be different.

I did something similar to this when I graduated college with Sharp. I made it to the second round but wasn't good enough to land the job.
    06-10-2016 02:49 AM
    Man the guy is a total comic book reader. He's in his late 30s and was very talkative and also asked some very interesting questions That I had an answer. He liked my answer to what a registry is in windows. If I do get the job I can say this right now...he's a cool boss!
    At least you answered well. He was judging you the whole entire time. You obviously had the right personality there were after.

I don't think the next stages will be as easy going but I may be wrong. I'm sure the people will be nice but probably a bit more serious.

Hopefully you'll tell us who you're interviewing with.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-10-2016 02:52 AM
    I've got a headache from work. Too much happened today that got me annoyed. I need to decompress before I meet the GF after work to ensure that I don't have a ****ty evening.

I'm getting very tired of people not pulling their weight at work and some of the other nonsense over the past year. But I've got the ultimate card to play in two months, so I'll have the last laugh then...
    Be interested to see what happens in two months.
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-10-2016 02:53 AM
    Conference or whatever it was took it's toll?
    I didn't go to the conference yesterday. That happens next week. Yesterday was a day where I was just very annoyed with dealing with the same old style **** everyday, and just got to a limit where I started to be very unpleasant.

This past year has been bad at work because I'm working too hard - not by choice - to pick up the slack from my new colleagues who just work very inefficiently and don't pull their weight well. What annoyed me the most yesterday was a Spanish speaking patient came in and my colleague refused service by just being ******* lazy...essentially saying that someone else should use the interpreting service and see her. So I had to see her myself and ask someone else to translate and the only person who was available was someone who would hijack my conversation with the patient (which is exactly what happened).

It's just getting to be too much and for no real reason.
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    06-10-2016 05:30 AM
    Be interested to see what happens in two months.
    I think you're smart enough to know what's coming in two months...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-10-2016 05:31 AM
    I can already see he's going to be a better boss than MIA's, lol.
    He was most likely a recruiter and not necessarily the boss. We used a multistage hiring process at my job. When I was first hired I went through a recruiter initially and then my boss at the time did the final interview. When the new people were hired, my supervisor interviewed initially, then we did a group interview and then the COO did the final interview. Many places will do multistage to weed out the professional interviewees (people who are horrible employees who know how to interview well to get a job).
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    06-10-2016 05:33 AM
    Morning folks. I probably burned a few bridges at the funny farm yesterday...oh well.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-10-2016 05:37 AM
    Man so far I'm feeling bad for some teams In la copa America. Like Haiti , Jamaica and coasta Rica. I gotta five Haiti props though they didn't give up.
    I see we had our chances and didn't finish. El Tri needs to play better defensively or else this is a wasted tournament...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-10-2016 05:42 AM
    I wouldn't use it if someone gave it to me for free.
    This is pure gold. I feel that way about iPhones, but at least they have good resale value...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-10-2016 05:47 AM
    I guess I'll just have to keep my Maxx and look at something else in 2015 from moto. I'm disappointed in the Z offering. My list has the X Performance, X Force, G5, HTC 10 or even the Z5 on it. We'll see what happens, as if nothing appeals to me, I'll skip these too.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Rose640, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-10-2016 05:49 AM
    I didn't go to the conference yesterday. That happens next week. Yesterday was a day where I was just very annoyed with dealing with the same old style **** everyday, and just got to a limit where I started to be very unpleasant.

This past year has been bad at work because I'm working too hard - not by choice - to pick up the slack from my new colleagues who just work very inefficiently and don't pull their weight well. What annoyed me the most yesterday was a Spanish speaking patient came in and my colleague refused service by just being ******* lazy...essentially saying that someone else should use the interpreting service and see her. So I had to see her myself and ask someone else to translate and the only person who was available was someone who would hijack my conversation with the patient (which is exactly what happened).

It's just getting to be too much and for no real reason.
    So you're actually doing other people's job? Well, either you gather all the patience that has left and finish those couple of months left, or you put your ethics on a side for a moment and enter the rage mode.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-10-2016 06:28 AM
    He was most likely a recruiter and not necessarily the boss. We used a multistage hiring process at my job. When I was first hired I went through a recruiter initially and then my boss at the time did the final interview. When the new people were hired, my supervisor interviewed initially, then we did a group interview and then the COO did the final interview. Many places will do multistage to weed out the professional interviewees (people who are horrible employees who know how to interview well to get a job).
    Didn't know professional interviewees are a real thing, lol.
    06-10-2016 06:30 AM
    I guess I'll just have to keep my Maxx and look at something else in 2015 from moto. I'm disappointed in the Z offering. My list has the X Performance, X Force, G5, HTC 10 or even the Z5 on it. We'll see what happens, as if nothing appeals to me, I'll skip these too.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Haven't really checked the X line, but if it's anything like the previous Z, I wouldn't even be thinking about it. I find Z5 the most boring phone I had the chance to play with.
    06-10-2016 06:32 AM
    Honestly, amongst the big boys in the Android camp this year, everybody struck out against Samsung. The only one to hit a solid double was HTC and they needed to hit a triple with the pricing as their mistake.

Why would i say that? Well, here's what's coming new year:

Apple redesigning the iPhone and an expected redesign of the Galaxy S8. If these are a hit, everyone else is ****ed.

It's very interesting. I think LG needs to really refine the G6 seeing wise, or no one will care. Motonovo/Lenovorola swung and missed with the Z series and if they're going to keep the same design shape to accommodate continues use of this year's MotoMods, good luck with that. Feels like they're focusing more on Asia there...Lenovo's preferred audience. while Sony is actually going the Moto X route by focusing on a smaller size and performance from seeing the Z Compact was their best seller, they haven't fixed their pricing schemes yet.

And the big boys haven't addressed the monsters in Asia yet either. Xiaomi is one to two years away from global bands support and if they can improve on their software, look out. Same for Huawei.

Very interesting times ahead indeed...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2016 06:33 AM
    Latin is A after all. That concluds this year, not the perfect outcome I was hoping for, but it's still a nice one. Average is 4.7, only three Bs in Maths, Physics (literally hadn't touched these two during the whole year) and German (I already wrote about the situation with German).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2016 06:35 AM
    Didn't know professional interviewees are a real thing, lol.
    Of course they exist. And especially different aspects of life. Examples include students study well to take the entrance exams for college, and when you get to college they aren't worth anything in class. Also, those who are able in love to attract people to them, but you never have successful relationships because they don't know how to maintain them. One of my colleagues looked really good during her hiring interviews, and it was the same one yesterday one of my colleagues looked really good and interviews, and it was the same one yesterday refusing to see that Spanish speaking patient out of sheer laziness.There are just some people who know how to look really well, but yet when crunch time comes they just don't know how to perform and deliver what's necessary.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-10-2016 06:43 AM
    So you're actually doing other people's job? Well, either you gather all the patience that has left and finish those couple of months left, or you put your ethics on a side for a moment and enter the rage mode.
    Well, I've got a plan in place I'm working on. Yesterday was a great reminder for me to redouble my efforts.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Rose640, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-10-2016 06:44 AM
142,726 ... 50005001500250035004 ...