Haven't really checked the X line, but if it's anything like the previous Z, I wouldn't even be thinking about it. I find Z5 the most boring phone I had the chance to play with.
    The whole Z series is "boring".

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2016 06:45 AM
    Then it's a whole different story, you should get yourself some pills, lol.
    * I can't sleep at day time:P
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-10-2016 06:54 AM
    Well about Moto Z, front really doesn't look that good because of fps but back looks perfect, at least black/grey one. Love the polished circle around camera hump. Spec wise is as expected, battery is big enough for me and as long they include usb typ C to 3,5mm I don't care about the lack of jack. But it's going to be a bit too expensive probably for me anyway.
    06-10-2016 07:13 AM
    Of course they exist. And especially different aspects of life. Examples include students study well to take the entrance exams for college, and when you get to college they aren't worth anything in class. Also, those who are able in love to attract people to them, but you never have successful relationships because they don't know how to maintain them. One of my colleagues looked really good during her hiring interviews, and it was the same one yesterday one of my colleagues looked really good and interviews, and it was the same one yesterday refusing to see that Spanish speaking patient out of sheer laziness.There are just some people who know how to look really well, but yet when crunch time comes they just don't know how to perform and deliver what's necessary.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    It's a bit more clear now. When I was signing in into Gymnasium, we had a ranking list of all students that had passed. I wass 33rd, and one of my former class mates was 2nd. At the end of the first year my average was 4.75, his was around 4, maybe even less. How was he ranked so high? Don't ask me.
    06-10-2016 07:59 AM
    Just did a hard reset hoping it'll fix some of the bugs. The one that bugged me the most, the brightness one, isn't fixed. I'll check for others, but I don't really have huge expectations.
    06-10-2016 08:21 AM
    I hate setting up my phone from the scratch.
    06-10-2016 08:22 AM
    Thank God I don't own an XBox.
    Found this gem on Facebook. - 9GAG
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2016 10:28 AM
    Thank God I don't own an XBox.
    Found this gem on Facebook. - 9GAG
    I think that person needs help. Serious help.

If of course it's not a Poe.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 06-10-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    06-10-2016 11:27 AM
    So I'm in Guildford. A rather small town with a large pretentious attitude...

I really dislike this town. So much traffic and people.
    06-10-2016 11:29 AM
    Well, I've got a plan in place I'm working on. Yesterday was a great reminder for me to redouble my efforts.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Good luck with your plan.

My job just changed for me. Still on the same project but I'm now a supervisor for certain works being done, at least that's my title.

No increase of pay or anything. At least it will be more interesting.
    06-10-2016 11:32 AM
    Honestly, amongst the big boys in the Android camp this year, everybody struck out against Samsung. The only one to hit a solid double was HTC and they needed to hit a triple with the pricing as their mistake.

Why would i say that? Well, here's what's coming new year:

Apple redesigning the iPhone and an expected redesign of the Galaxy S8. If these are a hit, everyone else is ****ed.

It's very interesting. I think LG needs to really refine the G6 seeing wise, or no one will care. Motonovo/Lenovorola swung and missed with the Z series and if they're going to keep the same design shape to accommodate continues use of this year's MotoMods, good luck with that. Feels like they're focusing more on Asia there...Lenovo's preferred audience. while Sony is actually going the Moto X route by focusing on a smaller size and performance from seeing the Z Compact was their best seller, they haven't fixed their pricing schemes yet.

And the big boys haven't addressed the monsters in Asia yet either. Xiaomi is one to two years away from global bands support and if they can improve on their software, look out. Same for Huawei.

Very interesting times ahead indeed...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    The only thing that looks remotely interesting to me and I'd never buy it, is the Lenovo Phab 2. Only because of the functions and specs. Nothing else. I'm not keen on the size either.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-10-2016 11:34 AM
    Haven't really checked the X line, but if it's anything like the previous Z, I wouldn't even be thinking about it. I find Z5 the most boring phone I had the chance to play with.
    Sony has stuffed themselves big time with their new lineup. No idea what they were thinking.

They need a major shakeup in their mobile division. They're asleep at the steeringwheel and careening with one tyre off the cliffedge.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    06-10-2016 11:37 AM
    Sony has stuffed themselves big time with their new lineup. No idea what they were thinking.

They need a major shakeup in their mobile division. They're asleep at the steeringwheel and careening with one tyre off the cliffedge.
    They've been asleep for the past some years, so nothing new there...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-10-2016 11:59 AM
    Nextbit Robin is getting more interesting... especially price wise. Not sure if i want to pull the trigger, but the price has it back on my list...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2016 12:53 PM

It's interesting how both Sony and MS are hugely successful in certain areas, dominant to be exact, but in others, they're completelly clueless. Sony in their console game and MS with Windows for PC. They both really suck when it come to phones. You could say that MS is involved in many areas, like consoles, making games, AR, tablets, lap tops etc. and that's the reason why they're struggling with phones. But if you look at Samsung, who's also making tablets, processors, TVs, great TVs, you really reach to a point where you ask yourself what the real reason for their failures is. Mine guess is laziness and stubborness.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-10-2016 03:35 PM
    European Cup just kicked off. 75 minutes into the game and I'm not that pleased. It seems to me that those opening games tend to be if not the worst, then bad at least.
    06-10-2016 03:37 PM
    The work week has ended. Time to enjoy seeing some skin wear (aka summer wear in NYC) before getting a haircut and some sleep...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek, Rose640 and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-10-2016 04:48 PM
    Sometimes when you try to surf the bleeding edge of tech, you fail to forget what you've got...my Maxx + 360 is still very powerful, very capable...some of the very best fall 2014 had to offer.

It still beats much of what some folks are using today. And yet, here am I still somewhat finding for an "upgrade".

Just amazing where tech is right now...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-10-2016 05:43 PM
    The work week has ended. Time to enjoy seeing some skin wear (aka summer wear in NYC) before getting a haircut and some sleep...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Summer dresses. God's gift straight out of heaven.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-10-2016 06:57 PM
    Summer dresses. God's gift straight out of heaven.
    Agreed. Especially when I'm not wearing it.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    06-10-2016 08:29 PM
    @MIA, have you ever seen a bathtub in the kitchen in an apartment in NYC?
    06-11-2016 01:34 AM
    It's interesting how both Sony and MS are hugely successful in certain areas, dominant to be exact, but in others, they're completelly clueless. Sony in their console game and MS with Windows for PC. They both really suck when it come to phones. You could say that MS is involved in many areas, like consoles, making games, AR, tablets, lap tops etc. and that's the reason why they're struggling with phones. But if you look at Samsung, who's also making tablets, processors, TVs, great TVs, you really reach to a point where you ask yourself what the real reason for their failures is. Mine guess is laziness and stubborness.
    Well according to the fans, MS hasn't failed. They're just doing things differently and eventually everyone will come around to their way of thinking.

How long that will be from now is anyone's guess.

Keeping in mind MS has more or less left the hardware side of phones and only wants to concentrate on the software. In other words sticking to their strengths.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2016 02:49 AM

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I need to access my clothing. I'm going to Greece in a few days and need some summer clothes. It's been a mix bag of weather here so far so haven't thought much of clothing. But now I need to.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2016 02:50 AM
    Lots of running around today... but I don't mind.
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2016 02:51 AM
    Well according to the fans, MS hasn't failed. They're just doing things differently and eventually everyone will come around to their way of thinking.

How long that will be from now is anyone's guess.

Keeping in mind MS has more or less left the hardware side of phones and only wants to concentrate on the software. In other words sticking to their strengths.
    Fanboys, do I need to say anything? You've pretty much failed if you're delivering a plastic flagship phone with unfinished software, that also has not so perfect security program. And yes, apps, you can't just say I don't use them that much, that doesn't change the fact that you're ignored by developers.
    06-11-2016 04:00 AM
143,669 ... 50015002500350045005 ...