@MIA, have you ever seen a bathtub in the kitchen in an apartment in NYC?
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...6e30039f39.jpg
    How's that practical? How's that sanitary? What the heck.
    06-11-2016 05:01 AM
    Motion data and equalizer (now audio) are both working after a hard reset. Finally.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-11-2016 05:25 AM
    That's life in New York. That's probably not that uncommon unfortunately.

They're probably paying a fortune for it too.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 06-11-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    06-11-2016 06:41 AM
    Morning all...
    N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    06-11-2016 07:19 AM
    @MIA, have you ever seen a bathtub in the kitchen in an apartment in NYC?
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...6e30039f39.jpg
    Not in person but I know about these. This is typically in one of those older style micro apartments. One of my distant cousins whom I haven't spoken to in a while is a building superintendent in Washington Heights. When I was apartment hunting years ago, he showed me an old school micro apartment. What's been happening now is that developers are taking these micro apartment, renovating them and charging crazy rent rates because it's 30-40 mins from downtown Manhattan and 15-20mins away from Mid-town. And we all know what happens when they do that...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE, Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2016 08:03 AM
    Which would you guys choose... Oculus Rift, or HTC Vive?
    Rose640 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2016 10:17 AM
    I'd check for games that are coming for each one, and pick the one that'll get the games I like the most, since they're all either Vive or Oculus exclusives.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    06-11-2016 10:49 AM
    ;) can I say both ? Haha I'd chose rift since its been out longer and has more exposure than the vine. Which maybe means more games available
    Ed Boland likes this.
    06-11-2016 11:26 AM
    I charged tha battery of Lumia 820. What can I say, OS is njce and all, phone which is now 3 years old works better than my Motorola. BUT, that is when you are browsing the web. When we come to the apps, in 1,5 years since I left almost nothing happened. Well Instagram is nice now but that is all. FB messenger is still the same it was, very sad I must say.
    06-11-2016 11:30 AM
    Love tha hardware on this L820, feels so good in the hand and the size is perfect. Oh well.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2016 11:32 AM
    Thank God I don't own an XBox.
    Found this gem on Facebook. - 9GAG
    Is this even true? By the amount of spelling errors and on 9gag I find it hard to believe it's claim lol
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-11-2016 11:43 AM
    I hate setting up my phone from the scratch.
    Yes I agree it's a pain in the rear
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-11-2016 11:44 AM
    At least you answered well. He was judging you the whole entire time. You obviously had the right personality there were after.

I don't think the next stages will be as easy going but I may be wrong. I'm sure the people will be nice but probably a bit more serious.

Hopefully you'll tell us who you're interviewing with.
    I'll tell you who it is after I get told who it is lol! He told me that after this it'll be a lady and then the boss. He said both interviewers will be over a conference call.o.O
    06-11-2016 11:48 AM
    I see we had our chances and didn't finish. El Tri needs to play better defensively or else this is a wasted tournament...
    I agree. I want to see a Mexico vs Argentina game if Mexico makes it far
    06-11-2016 11:50 AM
    Those are so old that they go back to when nobody even had bathtubs in their apartments (late 19th Century). The bathtubs were added on when the laws changed and bathtubs were required. The toilet typically goes in another area that was also added on. Those were the cheap apartments years ago, but from what I heard they're expensive now.
    Rose640 likes this.
    06-11-2016 11:51 AM
    He was most likely a recruiter and not necessarily the boss. We used a multistage hiring process at my job. When I was first hired I went through a recruiter initially and then my boss at the time did the final interview. When the new people were hired, my supervisor interviewed initially, then we did a group interview and then the COO did the final interview. Many places will do multistage to weed out the professional interviewees (people who are horrible employees who know how to interview well to get a job).
    He is the boss for this area in Chico so if I were to get the job is report to him
    06-11-2016 11:52 AM
    06-11-2016 11:54 AM
    Rue's advices helped?
    It did I followed his advice. Before even entering the building I re read what rue suggested!
    06-11-2016 11:55 AM
    Not in person but I know about these. This is typically in one of those older style micro apartments. One of my distant cousins whom I haven't spoken to in a while is a building superintendent in Washington Heights. When I was apartment hunting years ago, he showed me an old school micro apartment. What's been happening now is that developers are taking these micro apartment, renovating them and charging crazy rent rates because it's 30-40 mins from downtown Manhattan and 15-20mins away from Mid-town. And we all know what happens when they do that...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    I believe it regarding the price!

I also wouldn't be surprised if some folks actually like the bathtub in the kitchen because it's historical.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-11-2016 11:55 AM
    Whatever makes people feel good lol
    06-11-2016 11:56 AM
    Man was s busy day driving to Sacramento and back. I will say that in glad I can relax today
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2016 11:56 AM
    I can remember about 25 years going on an art walk in a Cleveland neighborhood with friends. There was a building that was being renovated that had at one time been a public bathhouse. We went onto the construction site late at night and explored the ruins of the Lincoln Park Baths. The neighborhood is now known as Tremont (name of one street). The old timers call it the Southside. It had been a neighborhood for steelworkers, mostly Eastern European immigrants, around the early 20th Century. The neighborhood declined in the 1950s/1960s when it was basically cut off due to interstate highways. When we went on the art walk, the neighborhood was in the process of renovation, but it still had somewhat of a rough and tumble feel, as it was not completely gentrified at the time.

The purpose of the bathhouse back in the day is because most of the people didn't have bathtubs in their houses/apartments.

Several years after we went on the art walk, the neighborhood became gentrified and is now one of the most expensive places to live in the city.

The old bathhouse was converted into luxury condos. There are many art galleries and upscale restaurants in the neighborhood now.

That's the neighborhood where St Theodosius Russian Orthodox Cathedral and Lemko Hall are located. Those were where the wedding and reception scenes in The Deer Hunter were filmed. Lemko Hall is no longer a social club. It is now luxury apartments.
    06-11-2016 12:12 PM
    Is this even true? By the amount of spelling errors and on 9gag I find it hard to believe it's claim lol
    It's a troll, but that doesn't make it any less funier :D
    06-11-2016 12:16 PM
    I can remember about 25 years going on an art walk in a Cleveland neighborhood with friends. There was a building that was being renovated that had at one time been a public bathhouse. We went onto the construction site late at night and explored the ruins of the Lincoln Park Baths. The neighborhood is now known as Tremont (name of one street). The old timers call it the Southside. It had been a neighborhood for steelworkers, mostly Eastern European immigrants, around the early 20th Century. The neighborhood declined in the 1950s/1960s when it was basically cut off due to interstate highways. When we went on the art walk, the neighborhood was in the process of renovation, but it still had somewhat of a rough and tumble feel, as it was not completely gentrified at the time.

The purpose of the bathhouse back in the day is because most of the people didn't have bathtubs in their houses/apartments.

Several years after we went on the art walk, the neighborhood became gentrified and is now one of the most expensive places to live in the city.

The old bathhouse was converted into luxury condos. There are many art galleries and upscale restaurants in the neighborhood now.

That's the neighborhood where St Theodosius Russian Orthodox Cathedral and Lemko Hall are located. Those were where the wedding and reception scenes in The Deer Hunter were filmed. Lemko Hall is no longer a social club. It is now luxury apartments.
    Sounds like cities the world over.
    06-11-2016 12:22 PM
    I've narrowed down my short list of upgrade targets...Robin and G5. Robin is more of a side grade to my Maxx as it is a bit more future proof being a year younger. G5's a clear upgrade over both the Robin and the Maxx. I'm sitting on a very good deal for the Rpbin and I'm debating if i should pull the trigger or not...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-11-2016 at 03:36 PM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2016 12:54 PM
145,269 ... 50025003500450055006 ...