Sounds like cities the world over.
    Agreed. 100%. There's no such thing called affordable housing if you live in a metropolis, especially supercities like NYC, London, Tokyo, etc...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2016 11:56 AM
    He is the boss for this area in Chico so if I were to get the job is report to him
    Good. I hope you were confident and not pussyfooting around in the interview. Many high level executives are very chill and comfortable in their own skins. It's usually middle management that's littered with the asswipes...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-11-2016 12:00 PM
    I've narrowed down my short list of upgrade targets...Robin and G5. Robin is more of a side grade to my Maxx as it is a bit more future proof being a year younger. G5's a clear upgrade over both the Robin and the Maxx. I'm sitting on a very good deal for the Maxx and I'm debating if i should pull the trigger or not...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    So i think I've decided. Now, I'm just going to chug along with my Maxx until the fall comes, then I'll upgrade.

Looks like my 360 won't get the 2.0 update. Oh well. I'm not mad as 1.4 does what I want pretty well. I do miss the G watch R. Really, really enjoyed using it and would have sold the 360 instead if i hadn't cracked the back...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2016 01:11 PM
    I've narrowed down my short list of upgrade targets...Robin and G5. Robin is more of a side grade to my Maxx as it is a bit more future proof being a year younger. G5's a clear upgrade over both the Robin and the Maxx. I'm sitting on a very good deal for the Maxx and I'm debating if i should pull the trigger or not...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I will be able to tell more about G5 soon ;)
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-11-2016 01:19 PM
    So i think I've decided. Now, I'm just going to chug along with my Maxx until the fall comes, then I'll upgrade.

Looks like my 360 won't get the 2.0 update. Oh well. I'm not mad as 1.4 does what I want pretty well. I do miss the G watch R. Really, really enjoyed using it and would have sold the 360 instead if i hadn't cracked the back...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I don't think I'll get another phone this year. I want to get a Chromebook.
    06-11-2016 01:23 PM
    I will be able to tell more about G5 soon ;)
    You know the drill... mini-review! Mini-review!

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-11-2016 01:26 PM
    You know the drill... mini-review! Mini-review!

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Don't have it at home, I was supposed to get it this week but that didn't happen so this week :)
    06-11-2016 01:28 PM
    I don't think I'll get another phone this year. I want to get a Chromebook.
    I'm set on that front. My 3 y.o. Asus T100 still kicks ***. While i don't like the look of Windows 10 on tablets, it runs well. And my Z3 Tablet Compact is really good. I hope Sony updates this to Android N.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-11-2016 01:28 PM
    Don't have it at home, I was supposed to get it this week but that didn't happen so this week :)
    Doesn't matter when you get it, as long as you post the mini-review...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2016 01:29 PM
    Doesn't matter when you get it, as long as you post the mini-review...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Be sure I will post it :)
    06-11-2016 01:30 PM
    I really like the Maxx. But it just feels like the Lumia 810 again...

This is the thing with Wear. For my tastes, the best looking designs belong to the G watch R, OG 360 and Huawei. I'm just disappointed with what I've seen in the previews of 2.0. Maybe I'm in the minority but i don't need extra bells and whistles on my watch...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2016 01:33 PM
    Be sure I will post it :)
    Cool. I know it'll be a good read. I've got a price in mind for it that I'd pay for one and I'm not budging from that.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2016 01:34 PM
    I must say, outside of the volume rocker position, I like the X Performance. But once again, Sony messed with the camera and price, so...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-11-2016 01:36 PM
    Cool. I know it'll be a good read. I've got a price in mind for it that I'd pay for one and I'm not budging from that.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I'm liking what's happening with the price of LG G5. It's down to 500 in Europe (new) so 50 cheaper than 6P.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-11-2016 01:40 PM
    I'm liking what's happening with the price of LG G5. It's down to 500 in Europe (new) so 50 cheaper than 6P.
    I can get one today from my favorite Hong Kong site for $510, shipping included.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-11-2016 01:56 PM
    I can get one today from my favorite Hong Kong site for $510, shipping included.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    When it hits 450 I'm interested. Kind not willing to pay more than that for a phone.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-11-2016 02:04 PM
    Good. I hope you were confident and not pussyfooting around in the interview. Many high level executives are very chill and comfortable in their own skins. It's usually middle management that's littered with the asswipes...

Posted via Moto Maxx

I do wonder who is middle management in that place. I should ask

Sent from mTalk
    06-11-2016 02:10 PM
    Looks like I got mtalk. It's a tapatapk client that works better than the tapatalk right now

Sent from mTalk
    06-11-2016 02:12 PM
    Plus i saw a deal recently from Newegg here selling the 128GB 6P for $500. At price, pair it with a Zenwatch 2 here for $140-$160, and you've got a great setup for less than the cost of a HTC 10...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-11-2016 02:35 PM
    When it hits 450 I'm interested. Kind not willing to pay more than that for a phone.
    Looks like we're thinking the same thing. I'm hopeful that the G5 will come down and other maybe $40 to $50 by the time I'm ready to look at one more seriously in September.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-11-2016 02:37 PM
    I do wonder who is middle management in that place. I should ask

Sent from mTalk
    There are high end bosses who are asswipes too, mind you. Remind me to pass along a tip to you whenever you get your first permanent job...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-11-2016 02:39 PM
    There are high end bosses who are asswipes too, mind you. Remind me to pass along a tip to you whenever you get your first permanent job...

Posted via Moto Maxx

Alright that's a deal then 👍 I'll remember it
    06-11-2016 02:59 PM
    Plus i saw a deal recently from Newegg here selling the 128GB 6P for $500. At price, pair it with a Zenwatch 2 here for $140-$160, and you've got a great setup for less than the cost of a HTC 10...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Nexus is quite a lot cheaper in US than here. I would love to have it but 550 for it is too much, and that is for 32GB.
    06-11-2016 03:01 PM
    Looks like we're thinking the same thing. I'm hopeful that the G5 will come down and other maybe $40 to $50 by the time I'm ready to look at one more seriously in September.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    It is certainly worth 450 but Nexus 5X is now 300 for 32GB so that is also very nice deal :)
    06-11-2016 03:03 PM
    Well. It's that special weekend in June again. The barbecue festival that I typically go to is in full swing in Manhattan; meanwhile in Newark, is the annual Portuguese weekend Festival. It's a pity that I feel super tired and I'm not able to actually go to either...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-11-2016 03:14 PM
144,455 ... 50035004500550065007 ...