I knew about shooting but that he was regular there...
    Yeah, like I said, interesting but for me not overly surprising.

Lots of men, especially if they're very religious, have a hard time dealing with the fact they may be gay.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2016 06:04 AM
    Hey Mia Mexico got saved today. I honestly didn't think mexico would be able.to score today since th defense was great. Both goals were great too 😁
    Argentina would beat El Tri solely on how terribly inconsistent their defending is at this point...that needs to be fixed.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-14-2016 06:47 AM
    Morning folks. A full day at the funny farm, then a train ride upstate NY to the training site.

There's a New Orleans restaurant I'm itching to try during the training...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-14-2016 06:48 AM
    Picture says it all...
    06-14-2016 08:26 AM
    So unless a miracle happens it looks like the UK is leaving the EU in 7 days... if that happens I think the rest of the EU will fall to pieces.

So much for the 'nice' idea.

I so looking forward to the 24th.... not. Well yes, so I don't have to hear the rhetoric anymore, no because I can see nothing but bad times ahead for many many people... the ones voting for out of course...
    06-14-2016 10:28 AM
    OnePlus 3 looks quite nice. If nothing comes down in price enough this is also nice option.
    06-14-2016 01:19 PM
    So first thoughts on LG G5. This modular part with batteryiis quite hard to get out. You have to pull quite a lot so if you aren't used to it can be a bit odd. As expected it runs incredibly well, no one really expected anything else. I'm tryingtto use it withoutaan app drawer, so far it works fine for me, had to use folders which I don't really use but I managedtto get my apps in quite nice order. If I get fed up with that I can still use Nova :)
    I also tride a camera a bit, it's fast and app is nice. Wide angle looks awsome but you lose quite some detail :)
    So far this is it. I will need more time to say anything more :)
    06-14-2016 01:31 PM
    What the **** is happening with world these days? UK leaving EU, chaos on streets in France, and the worst **** is that new shooting in US.
    Looks like I'm stuck here for at least another 40 years.
    06-14-2016 01:38 PM
    OnePlus 3 looks quite nice. If nothing comes down in price enough this is also nice option.
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm impressed. It is now on the shortlist. Especially at that price.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-14-2016 02:15 PM
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm impressed. It is now on the shortlist. Especially at that price.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I do quite like this G5 but I feel like I would prefer OS on OnePlus. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad this UI but I don't feel like at "home" :)
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-14-2016 02:21 PM
    What the **** is happening with world these days? UK leaving EU, chaos on streets in France, and the worst **** is that new shooting in US.
    Looks like I'm stuck here for at least another 40 years.
    The world is and always had been a messed up place. It used to be hidden better that's all.

The main issue for a lot of UK voters is immigration. I totally understand the point but I don't think leaving the EU will make the UK a better place like the rhetoric suggests.
    Laura Knotek, Rose640 and libra89 like this.
    06-14-2016 04:16 PM
    I'm just looking forward to my vacation. Starting tomorrow. 😂
    06-14-2016 04:18 PM
    I'm just looking forward to my vacation. Starting tomorrow. 😂
    Lucky you. My temporary escape from the Funny Farm starts now...I'm in the boarding line for my train that leaves in another half hour...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-14-2016 04:21 PM
    Well, One plus did a very nice job with the OP3 today. That blew a hole in my plans, for sure. I wish that they had a dual SIM hybrid slot, as I'd love to drop a microSD in there for increased media storage. Still, if the camera is solid, it is anchored on my shortlist. While i really like the relative compact nature, camera and microSD slot of the G5...the OP3 is something to consider. Design is nice enough and if footprint wise it's a little smaller or similar size to the OPO, I'd just pair my 360 with it and call it a day.

The one advantage I'd see the G5 or maybe the Robin have over the OP3 is better software support...Nextbit has only one phone so their team can focus on it a bit better; LG has a sokid track record for updates over the past 18 months. Still...the OP3 intrigues me...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2016 04:30 PM

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I am almost tempted to place an order...there is enough money in PayPal to cover it :-)
    06-14-2016 04:41 PM
    I am almost tempted to place an order...there is enough money in PayPal to cover it :-)
    I could cut a few corners for it right now...but I'm waiting until the end of summer to decide for sure.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    06-14-2016 05:27 PM
    So what's the big deal about the UK leaving the EU? I honestly don't know.
    06-14-2016 09:20 PM
    06-14-2016 09:25 PM
    Argentina would beat El Tri solely on how terribly inconsistent their defending is at this point...that needs to be fixed.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I have to disagree. The Mexican defence was solid. That goal that was made was a very difficult goal to block and cover for. What I think Mexico should improve on is how the attack. They had so many opportunities yesterday that they could of won.
    06-14-2016 09:27 PM
    Man, I am in staying in a boondocks part of town, even though it is a 10 minute walk from the training site...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2016 10:44 PM
    I have to disagree. The Mexican defence was solid. That goal that was made was a very difficult goal to block and cover for. What I think Mexico should improve on is how the attack. They had so many opportunities yesterday that they could of won.
    Well, we will see how the rest of the tournament for El Tri plays out...

06-14-2016 10:45 PM
    Sahib, it's a huge deal. The UK is one of the key members and serves as a counterbalancing weight to other prominent countries such as Germany. You really should look some of this stuff up...

06-14-2016 10:47 PM
    Maybe now the gun topic will become more issue in congress
    Nope. NRA pumps too much money into Congress in the form of lobbyists to both parties...

06-14-2016 10:47 PM
    Maybe now the gun topic will become more issue in congress
    The gun topic has always been an issue. Unfortunately with people continuously lying and using the right propaganda there will be little change.

The 2nd amendment is being misread on purpose. The majority of the US population has no clue what the constitution says and few realise that's it's an amendable document.

That's the problem with the US. That's why politicians can get away with so much.
    06-15-2016 01:23 AM
    Well there's a lot to go over and I just don't have the time.

There's no precedence for a member state leaving the EU and the UK is a big player.

This whole exercise is a complete disaster brought on by in party fighting in the conservative party.

The thing is far right political groups are running the leave campaign for the most part. That's a major worry. They have no plan either other than getting out. They're using immigration as the key focus point.

The conservative party has always disliked the EU and has always talked bad about it. Statistically people are more likely to remember negative comments than good ones. The EU has never been good at promoting itself in the UK.

So it's little surprise that there's a lot of people who have misguided belief that the EU is to blame for all their problems and the UK will be a great place once we're out.
    06-15-2016 01:31 AM
142,787 ... 50085009501050115012 ...