So much for drama at workplace after the big announcement last week. There have been so many fires that I cannot keep up trying to put them out....a totally crazy work environment especially this week.
    06-16-2016 02:52 PM
    Here's a picture of the NYS Capitol building. The original was much darker and i used snapseed to blow out the sky to highlight the colors.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Attached Thumbnails 29276.jpg  
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-17-2016 at 07:44 AM.
    06-16-2016 10:06 PM
    Here's another picture. This was shot with the Capitol building behind me. Unedited.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Attached Thumbnails 29218.jpg  
    06-16-2016 10:07 PM
    The final of those shots. Again, with the Capitol building behind me. The Maxx's camera is decent in good light, but somewhat unusable in low light. This was unedited.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Attached Thumbnails 29217.jpg  
    06-16-2016 10:08 PM
    Here's another entry in everybody's series called: "Will Sahib Get the Joke?"

https://plus.google.com/+AlisonCorne...ts/DodoQhy9LHT

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-2016 10:22 PM
    Had an interesting meeting yesterday. If everything goes well it could mean excellent things at work for me.
    Good luck! I hope things go well for you.
    06-17-2016 01:15 AM
    Hers a picture of the NYS Capitol building. The original was much darker and i used snapseed to blow out the sky to highlight the colors.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    If not for the statue and the stairs, I'd guess that this building was a 19th Century mental hospital.
    06-17-2016 01:22 AM
    If not for the statue and the stairs, I'd guess that this building was a 19th Century mental hospital.
    Understood. As i was walking through the parts of the city i stayed in, i couldn't help but notice this weird mix of historical, early to mid 20th century and more contemporary buildings.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-17-2016 06:54 AM
    Morning folks. Headed back to you-know-where to do you-know-what because you-know-why..

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-17-2016 06:56 AM
    Heading back to Utah today. Am I looking toward to it .. Not really :/
    06-17-2016 07:48 AM
    In other news I didn't get the second interview. Bummer for me.:/
    06-17-2016 07:48 AM
    Here's another entry in everybody's series called: "Will Sahib Get the Joke?"

https://plus.google.com/+AlisonCorne...ts/DodoQhy9LHT

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I wouldn't want to either ;)
    06-17-2016 07:50 AM
    Well that sucks. Good luck in your search :)
    06-17-2016 09:50 AM
    I sense that some party has decided to take up the "Make Britain better again" with no clear plan...

And yes, Sahib needs to Google. I'd suggest while he still has his last few remnants of being a student to sign up for the student discount with the NY Times...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Sorry for not replying to this sooner. Might have guessed I've been busy. 😅

Yeah we got the whole nationalistic jingles going. About 'freedom', 'true democracy', 'take back control' and yes, 'make Brittan great again'

If you haven't heard the news yet, an MP was murdered recently and apparently the person shouted Brittan First. Which is more or less an anti immigration far right wing group.

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more violence considering the language being used. I get the feeling if it isn't a vote to leave there will be lots of violence though. I could be wrong. It's become fairly heated.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-17-2016 09:59 AM
    In other news I'm enjoying Greece. The people are great the food is excellent and the history is amazing. Taking a small trip to an island tomorrow. Tonight we're heading up to see the Acropolis.
    06-17-2016 10:00 AM
    Oh, it's hitting 40C here tomorrow. Was 37C today.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-2016 10:01 AM
    Well that sucks. Good luck in your search :)
    Yeah it does suck. I gotta keep trying either way.
    06-17-2016 10:04 AM
    This is a temple in Agora. I can't remember the name at the moment but it's pretty cool.
    uploadfromtaptalk1466175955668.jpg
    06-17-2016 10:05 AM
    Yeah it does suck. I gotta keep trying either way.
    Yeah that's the reality. I've done it in four different countries so I know the feeling well.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-2016 10:06 AM
    Sorry for not replying to this sooner. Might have guessed I've been busy. 😅

Yeah we got the whole nationalistic jingles going. About 'freedom', 'true democracy', 'take back control' and yes, 'make Brittan great again'

If you haven't heard the news yet, an MP was murdered recently and apparently the person shouted Brittan First. Which is more or less an anti immigration far right wing group.

I'm actually surprised there hasn't been more violence considering the language being used. I get the feeling if it isn't a vote to leave there will be lots of violence though. I could be wrong. It's become fairly heated.
    I saw it in the news. It was quite sad. The far right I think is out of control

To add to that newt Gingrich is thinking of re commissioning the "McCarthyism" to track down people who aren't loyal to the us. We all know how that worked* sarcasm*. I really can't understand why the right is doing things like this and think it's a good idea?!
    06-17-2016 10:10 AM
    Heading back to Utah today. Am I looking toward to it .. Not really :/
    Welcome to bring an adult...we do things alot that we aren't thrilled about...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-17-2016 10:14 AM
    It's all good. Learn from the experience, and close on the next opportunity.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    Yeah that's the reality. I've done it in four different countries so I know the feeling well.
    I have a question , well multiple questions. How long did you have to wait to get a job? Did you feel discouraged after going though multiple interviews and not getting the position? If not what helped you get through it?
    I have a question , well multiple questions. How long did you have to wait to get a job? Did you feel discouraged after going though multiple interviews and not getting the position? If not what helped you get through it?
    I didn't get my first full time job until almost 1 1/2 years after graduating and it wasn't fully in my field of study. I've been in the industry ever since.
    MSFTisMIA, libra89 and sahib lopez like this.
    06-17-2016 10:18 AM
    Yes discouragement comes with the package regardless how old you are and how often you interview.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-17-2016 10:29 AM
144,422 ... 50115012501350145015 ...