So I have decided to whittle down my collection of tablets by a grand quantity of 1 :-)
    I am keeping the SP3 because it is replacing my aging Aspire One Laptop. The Nokia N1 is not going to sell for much since it is impossible to load Play Store on it or put another ROM on it. The LG G Pad has been commandeered by my little one. I have finally given in to the dark side and have decided to learn the idiosyncrasies of iOS and am keeping the iPad Mini 4 LTE for myself which means the Nexus 9 LTE is on the chopping block and has been listed for sale.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-17-2016 01:20 PM
    So I have decided to whittle down my collection of tablets by a grand quantity of 1 :-)
    I am keeping the SP3 because it is replacing my aging Aspire One Laptop. The Nokia N1 is not going to sell for much since it is impossible to load Play Store on it or put another ROM on it. The LG G Pad has been commandeered by my little one. I have finally given in to the dark side and have decided to learn the idiosyncrasies of iOS and am keeping the iPad Mini 4 LTE for myself which means the Nexus 9 LTE is on the chopping block and has been listed for sale.
    Boy, the winds of change the are blowing hard...you and iOS is almost as bad as watching these two goofs run for office in November (as in "I'd never thought I'd live to see the day...")

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-17-2016 01:26 PM
    06-17-2016 01:26 PM
    Wow that I didn't see coming:p
    06-17-2016 01:56 PM
    Chin up Sahib...

https://plus.google.com/104125107674...ts/GSfxBg2PEty

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I'm passionate about getting tri-tip 😛
    06-17-2016 01:57 PM
    I have another 6 hours to get to Utah 😕
    06-17-2016 01:58 PM
    Wow that I didn't see coming:p
    I have a Nexus 5 and a LG G Watch as well so I am still in the camp of using all three OS devices :-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-2016 02:35 PM
    I have another 6 hours to get to Utah
    Where in Utah are you going?
    06-17-2016 02:35 PM
    A couple of shots of the Parthenon.
    uploadfromtaptalk1466193817560.jpguploadfromtaptalk1466193823479.jpg
    06-17-2016 04:03 PM
    I have some pics of this too, just remind me I do have oral exam in maths tomorrow so we will see how that goes.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-17-2016 04:38 PM
    I have some pics of this too, just remind me I do have oral exam in maths tomorrow so we will see how that goes.
    Good luck on your exam!
    06-17-2016 05:21 PM
    Where in Utah are you going?
    I am going to salt lake city but it's not to have fun but to see my grandma. Though she isn't very fond of me
    06-17-2016 07:40 PM
    Finally arrived to salt lake city . Man I'm tired !
    06-17-2016 07:40 PM
    here a picture of what I saw.,the patch of white is the car window

This is interesting I guess the picture came out corrupted or something :/
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-17-2016 10:48 PM
    I saw it in the news. It was quite sad. The far right I think is out of control

To add to that newt Gingrich is thinking of re commissioning the "McCarthyism" to track down people who aren't loyal to the us. We all know how that worked* sarcasm*. I really can't understand why the right is doing things like this and think it's a good idea?!
    The far right doesn't want democracy as we know it. They want control. Unfortunately the followers of the far right think they're getting democracy but don't see the truth which is the lack of freedoms.

Every far right group that I know of wants to diminish freedoms of some sort and because the typical followers of these groups, 'white people', never feel threatened by the what these groups propose.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    06-18-2016 02:18 AM
    I have a question , well multiple questions. How long did you have to wait to get a job? Did you feel discouraged after going though multiple interviews and not getting the position? If not what helped you get through it?
    As I mentioned to you a while back, you may need to compromise on what you want. I did jobs I wasn't interested in but I kept working because I had to. I had no free ride.

Motivation to work is a difficult thing to discuss because when I was younger it was a lot different. I've been working since I was 16. Simply because if I wanted anything I needed to get it myself. Things aren't really like that these days.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    06-18-2016 02:23 AM
    Morning folks. I'm not in a good mood because i was voluntold (volunteer + told) to go to work today.

Therefore, I'm not in the mood for the regular office bull**** today.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-18-2016 08:47 AM
    As I mentioned to you a while back, you may need to compromise on what you want. I did jobs I wasn't interested in but I kept working because I had to. I had no free ride.

Motivation to work is a difficult thing to discuss because when I was younger it was a lot different. I've been working since I was 16. Simply because if I wanted anything I needed to get it myself. Things aren't really like that these days.
    Sahib, be clear on the goals you have. Stay in tune with them - be honest with yourself when you have to make changes. The senior folks in the room can tell you that if you're not grounded in your goals and in tune with them, when adult life fully kicks in, you can end up with a ton of unhappiness to go along with a ton of responsibility.

There are opportunities that still value the type of attitude of working to achieve things on their own merit, instead of the seemingly pervasive "sense of entitlement because i exist" attitude of some of your peers. That attitude is the most nauseating thing i see on a daily basis from young people today.

If you need anymore motivation, here's some: you're a person of color in 'Murica. The system is STILL designed to exploit and subjugate you. Therefore, you've got to grab it by the throat, figure out how it works and manipulate it to take care of you and your family.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-18-2016 08:58 AM
    Humming along I see!
    06-18-2016 09:14 AM
    I could stay and postwhore a bit but I have stuff to do today.

I hope everyone is doing well!
    06-18-2016 09:16 AM
    But I see I'm going to get the 126k post, let 's do it!
    06-18-2016 09:17 AM
    But I see I'm going to get the 126k post, let 's do it!
    Go for it. Just don't get car jacked while racing to nab that 126k post...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Carjackd like this.
    06-18-2016 10:47 AM
    Go for it. Just don't get car jacked while racing to nab that 126k post...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    He already nabbed it....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-18-2016 12:21 PM
    The Temple of Aphaea
    uploadfromtaptalk1466278662772.jpg
    06-18-2016 03:37 PM
    Morning folks. I'm not in a good mood because i was voluntold (volunteer + told) to go to work today.

Therefore, I'm not in the mood for the regular office bull**** today.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    The work day started out like a cluster****...but once things picked up steam, everything ran like a oiled machine. Thank the heavens I'm off on Monday, or else I'd flip out on my supervisor...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-18-2016 06:15 PM
145,282 ... 50125013501450155016 ...