WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I use NOD32 from ESET. A friend of mine who is a network admin recommended it.

I've never had viruses/malware. I had used Norton in the past, but it was a resource hog that slowed my PC to a crawl. I've been using NOD32 for the past 4 years, and I like it since it's lightweight.

I'm not a fan of anti virus software which is why I just stick to Windows Defender. Most of it is very resource hungry and I hate it. The one at my work is really bad. My computer comes almost to a crawl. The fact they run the stupid thing mid day is just plain silly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ahh. Symantec bought out Norton.

I remember when McAfee mistakenly considered legitimate Windows system files as malware, which wreaked havoc on many enterprises.

I tend to think of some of the commercial antivirus software as viruses as well. Honestly. They're more of burden sometimes.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see the rabid fans are starting to annoy people. I don't quite get the fanaticism and abusive language being used by some people. Not to mention the blind mindless loyalty to an update which is not really an update.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks.

So I messed with my APN settings last night...MMS now works! Here's the ****ed up thing - the phone cannot hold a signal and now keeps dropping on and off the network. Woke IP to a dead battery after going to sleep with 34% remaining.

WTF?

So I'm going to create two more APN settings to see if I can get relief. If not, I'll go without MMS until I can flash a generic ROM. And you wonder why I don't like carrier phones...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see the rabid fans are starting to annoy people. I don't quite get the fanaticism and abusive language being used by some people. Not to mention the blind mindless loyalty to an update which is not really an update.

Can't we just throw them all in a dope house and have a rival gang do a home invasion to tale care of their rabid trolling?

I mean I'm not fully advocating for violence here (home invasions are quite traumatic), but this first world problems type whining is getting more irritating. I feel I'm on Whine-dows Central these days...

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa