Skin wear in NYC during the summertime is always nice to see. Rose would agree with me and Sahib would be in the corner too busy blushing about it...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Rose640, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-26-2016 09:07 AM
    While having my coffee this morning out on our back patio, I noticed this little locust looking thing on the ground.

Stock iPhone camera:

Attachment 127865

Camera+ (not to be confused with "Camera Plus" which is a far inferior app) Camera+ is amazing! Especially for macro shots like this.

Attachment 127866
    I see another Edro album cover
    06-26-2016 09:19 AM
    Skin wear in NYC during the summertime is always nice to see. Rose would agree with me and Sahib would be in the corner too busy blushing about it...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Well you know what I think about girls and their summer dresses, lol. I think Sahib would totally miss to see what's supposed to be seen, instead he'd pay a close attention to the wrists.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-26-2016 09:23 AM
    Well you know what I think about girls and their summer dresses, lol. I think Sahib would totally miss to see what's supposed to be seen, instead he'd pay a close attention to the wrists.
    Skin wear is more than dresses...and maybe Sahib likes wrists.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-26-2016 10:02 AM
    I still have it, but it's in a drawer. Loading and resuming make it unusable on Windows 10 Mobile. I did try.
    Interesting because I get almost none of that on my 640.
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    06-26-2016 10:59 AM
    Good morning folks. Four more days for the vacation!
    06-26-2016 11:01 AM
    Interesting because I get almost none of that on my 640.
    S400 chip is miles better than the S4 in the 920 (and you know this too)...

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...idPhone2=4967&

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-26-2016 12:16 PM
    Sure I will. I've had it since release. I'll do it later when I'm done working.
    Morning all

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    I liked my 2 weeks with it, it goes back tomorrow though :)
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-26-2016 12:18 PM
    I've found the reason why i don't own an iPhone...the home button doesn't work...

https://plus.google.com/108791188277...ts/HKwUNN7d5K8

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-26-2016 02:06 PM
    Just waiting until the GF is finished in the kitchen before I cook. Saw some bone-in pork chops on sale so I'll do that, along with some baked sweet potatoes, sauted mushrooms and green beans. For lunch it's adzuki bean spaghetti and meatballs.

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    06-26-2016 02:27 PM
    Tired... did the most difficult painting today, the stairway. Glad that's done.

Didn't help that I also carried flooring into the loft area.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 06-26-2016 at 11:11 PM.
    06-26-2016 03:56 PM
    Looks like the first day of some NYC summer heat...man, I don't like it when the humidity gets high here...

06-26-2016 08:41 PM
    Just waiting until the GF is finished in the kitchen before I cook. Saw some bone-in pork chops on sale so I'll do that, along with some baked sweet potatoes, sauted mushrooms and green beans. For lunch it's adzuki bean spaghetti and meatballs.

Finally cooking has ended. I'm looking forward to being off from work tomorrow. Need to get a few things done to get situated for the fall...

06-26-2016 08:42 PM
    Got 90% of the packing done for the trip. An old college buddy offered us a place to stay for one night so some $$ will be leftover in the trip budget, woot!
    06-26-2016 10:15 PM
    My body is hating me today. I feel like I haven't slept in years and that I just finished running 50km without training for it.
    06-26-2016 11:31 PM
    The true reason why some wanted out of the EU emerges...

Racist incidents feared to be linked to Brexit result | Politics | The Guardian

Spate of racist attacks blamed on Brexit vote

Brexit: Wave of racial abuse and hate crime reported after EU referendum | Home News | News | The Independent

That and sheer ignorance...

The amount of nonsense I've heard over the weekend is absolutely amazing what comes out of people's mouths.

Racial tensions have been around for years in the UK. This has given those who feel they are 'British' more reason to hate others.

The best so far has been the idea of a 'protest' vote... I'm stunned by that one.

The years the government has blamed the EU for everything that's wrong has done it's work in communities who like the ability to blame others for their situation.

Though I don't mind the UK but I have to say I'm not liking this at all.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 06-27-2016 at 05:37 AM.
    06-27-2016 01:50 AM
    I know these are 'selected' answers, but still, racism at it's finest.
    http://9gag.com/gag/aB1rZ3D
    06-27-2016 05:44 AM
    I know these are 'selected' answers, but still, racism at it's finest.
    The reasons why Brits want to leave the EU - 9GAG
    That's nothing trust me. There's a lot worse. A few of the trades people we had working on our house were flat out xenophobes and others we had around just to quote on work...

It's rife here. It's been like this since the 80s and as since the free movement of people has happen it's taking on a whole new wave of resentment.
    06-27-2016 06:56 AM
    Morning folks. Not at work but headed into the city to get a few things done. I need a vacation as bad as we need good government...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    06-27-2016 07:21 AM
    At least once a day i look at and the Maxx and say "if only your camera was slightly better..."

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Ed Boland likes this.
    06-27-2016 07:27 AM
    I should have got up and charged my T100 last night as i wanted...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Ed Boland likes this.
    06-27-2016 08:26 AM
    I should have got up and charged my T100 last night as i wanted...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Or i should have brought my power bank like i wanted to.

"Would have, could have, should have...but didn't."

Posted via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    06-27-2016 08:47 AM
    My body is hating me today. I feel like I haven't slept in years and that I just finished running 50km without training for it.
    Same way I'm feeling this morning after working almost 30 hours in two days. Two full double shifts in a row on my feet all day... I'm basically laying on the couch today in a coma.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-27-2016 09:18 AM
    Or i should have brought my power bank like i wanted to.

"Would have, could have, should have...but didn't."

Posted via Moto Maxx
    It's official...I'm a wall hugger, plugged into an outlet and working. Man, this looks and feels sloppy hell...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Ed Boland and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-27-2016 09:22 AM
    Looks like the first day of some NYC summer heat...man, I don't like it when the humidity gets high here...

As long as I've lived down here in FL, (over 30 years now) you'd think I'd be used to the humidity... nope! It sometimes feels so heavy that you could cut it with a knife!

Doesn't help that with the heat index, for the last week, it's been well into the triple digits (F)
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-27-2016 09:23 AM
144,438 ... 50245025502650275028 ...